Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord, Granch is back in town. Brace yourselves…
So she’s been away on a packed plane, been cuddling that other woman and is now hosting her grandfather a few days later?! In a pandemic?!
Also, why does she never go and stay with him? She could literally go at least to visit every week as she doesn’t have a job to go to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
struggling for members now are we?!
they conned me with there no content scam. I was one of the girls hoping this would do me some good, all it did was lose me money! I kept hoping the next month was more interesting and things going on! They had £45 out of me!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have nothing important to say other than wow lately Callies face reminds me of the moon emoji. Her face has puffed up and she looks hugely uncomfortable in nearly all the photos she posts. When will she actually admit she’s obese and unhealthy?

Reactions: 5
they conned me with there no content scam. I was one of the girls hoping this would do me some good, all it did was lose me money! I kept hoping the next month was more interesting and things going on! They had £45 out of me!
Cringe 😬 🙄 they need to stop with the “babes!” and also in general the language and wording is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sounds to me like they’ve had a fair few cancellations

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted a tiktok with a photo of her and Dan&I when they first got together…. She must have doubled in size

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me what the confidence corner actually does?? Eyebrows is always on about how busy she is with it, inbetween holidays, drinking & online dating. Callie rarely talks about it, disappears for weeks until theirs a freebie event or get away...what are people paying for?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me what the confidence corner actually does?? Eyebrows is always on about how busy she is with it, inbetween holidays, drinking & online dating. Callie rarely talks about it, disappears for weeks until theirs a freebie event or get away...what are people paying for?!
That is the million dollar question and I think easily answered.....

People are paying to fund 2 incredibly lazy and dishonest women's lifestyles.....!!!

Reactions: 14
Nothing, they have a ‘speaker’ now and then on a random day on zoom and share what they already basically shared on their instagrams in the past. Oh yeah and a Facebook group you are part of…. That’s it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
You're getting the privilege of Callie and Eyebrows referring to you as "Babes" and exclusive insider content of what they are spending your money on, babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20211020-172706_Instagram.jpg

Litreally the most pointless unnecessary post. All to get the 'oh no hope he's OK messages'

Reactions: 10
You're getting the privilege of Callie and Eyebrows referring to you as "Babes" and exclusive insider content of what they are spending your money on, babes.
Yes yes to this .. .their latest purchase on your behalf being a week in the sun in Greece for them both !!

Reactions: 2
At first I thought well in fairness she is a content creator & there will be tons of SMBs who’ve stuck to the same tit fb business page they’ve had for a decade….. then I thought oh god I hope she doesn’t fleece whoever she’s consulting for for freebies 😔

Also think it’s dangerous for influencers to be doing this as it’s against their own interests to talk about campaign measurement & expected ROIs. Hopefully Instagram are substantiating this work with some legit support else small businesses will be handing out needless freebies hand over fist this holiday season 😳

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s just me but Callie really has a look of George Keywood… they could definitely be related!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.