Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s gained quite a bit of weight. She should really start seeing a therapist to help sort her issues.

Reactions: 1
Blimey Eyebrows looks a REALLY strange shape in that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have no idea who she is but I see her pop up from time to time. Is the ginger one blackfishing? She's a white woman, yes? Why has she done that to her skintone then...

I have no idea who she is but I see her pop up from time to time. Is the ginger one blackfishing? She's a white woman, yes? Why has she done that to her skintone then...
That’s Lauren - Curvy Roamer. She is Callie’s partner for The Confidence Corner. She is white, yes but tans herself to an extreme.

Reactions: 4
As a lot of Brits tbh. This is ridiculous.
Not just the tan with her though....the big old Mr T jewellery too and what's with the scraped back hair !? All that does is drama attention to her horrific eyebrows that at travelling further up her forehead by the day !

• Haha
Callie looks enormous in those photos wearing the jeans she must of put on a lot of weight in the last few months she’s a lot bigger than when she was doing her balancing on her head posts 😳

Reactions: 2
The entire post is an advert so should say AD at the beginning, not hidden down in the links for the jeans. Sneaky mare!!!

• Heart
She's now flogging those expensive pro biotics which all of them seem to be taking...and only because they are free ! No way she would be paying out for those and then eating all the crap that she clearly does !

Reactions: 3
She's now flogging those expensive pro biotics which all of them seem to be taking...and only because they are free ! No way she would be paying out for those and then eating all the crap that she clearly does !
Excuse you! Farmers market only! 👀

• Haha
What size do River Island go up to?? I know they have a plus size range but she looks absolutely massive in her latest photo.

What size do River Island go up to?? I know they have a plus size range but she looks absolutely massive in her latest photo.
They go up to a 28 but in my experience the sizes come up quite small

I thought I’d have a look at that symprove stuff as I have bad IBS, went on the website and the 12 week pack is £150!!! 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
They go up to a 28 but in my experience the sizes come up quite small

I thought I’d have a look at that symprove stuff as I have bad IBS, went on the website and the 12 week pack is £150!!! 😱
Yep ! Gary Barlow was advertising it last year! It's horrificly over priced! And once again they are giving it away to lazy influencers like her that won't take it properly and don't appreciate it !

Just as I was thinking ahh poor Dan&I in his office with his paperwork while Con Cal is off having fun… but of course he was there too!
DA4CA447-65BC-485B-8E22-328CE15457FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.