Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s driven 12 miles to have lunch at a chain restaurant. Wow what an adventure! Oh and got dolled up like she’s doing a drag act for the occasion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her dress up tiktoks are just her standing in front of the camera in her underwear putting on clothes. Who the actual f*** wants to see that? She’s completely deluded. The effing pearl headband needs burned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The bright red wonky lipstick does nothing except show up how yellow her teeth are 🙄🤮

Erin gets a top and some hair bits to accompany her Valentine's tat - Ethan gets a £1.50 pen from Primark 🤬

And who on earth thinks that an 11 year old wants a reward box 🤦‍♀️ I cannot wait for Erin to go to secondary school and basically realise Babs has ruined her life!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh she’s so zany 🤪 imagine driving to a restaurant for lunch. CRAZY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also 20yrs ago how did she look at herself in photos from nights out? Mobile phone photos were crap & digital cameras were expensive. I have none from this time
& am eternally grateful because there would have been some states. Photos Babs or it never happened.
i'm glad i'm not the only one questioning her claims that twenty years ago, the photos she took the night before were accessible the next morning! that sentence immediately jumped out at me as a blatant lie, but then i started questioning myself in terms of when digital cameras actually started being sold! they may have been available when babs was in her early twenties, but they would have been extortionately-priced, and i imagine that babs and her friends would have been using a disposable camera on a night out.

it's all total bullshit, along with the claim that babs was dancing on any bars. she's already shown us the aggressive dances she used to do to "impress the boys" - and yep, according to babs, she was trying to impress "boys" when she was in her mid twenties, implying that it was always her intention to snap up a younger guy 🤦🏻‍♀️ - and i can't imagine anyone allowing babs to stumble around, stomping along to let's get ready to rhumble on the bar of any club.

babs still doesn't realise that when she fabricates her babanory stories, they'd be far more believable if she didn't go into such bizarre detail which cause her to trip over her own lies, making it very obvious she's not being truthful. i also don't see how NON of the adoring babettes have noticed her inaccurate claims about looking at photos the next morning and questioned on her possession of a digital camera in the early 00's - but then again, babs would simply impose her block/delete boundaries against who dare question her lies. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
Does she pose like this with her family infront of all US fast food chain signs?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she always say she used to dance on bars - I don’t think I’ve ever been to a bar/club where you wouldn’t get dragged off by the bouncer for dancing on a bar. She pushes this narrative so much which is bizarre if it’s not true.

But regardless Emma you are the queen of vanilla if you think dancing on a bar is considered crazy wild behaviour 😅😅. It’s like when she tries to make out she had insane rabid adventures following boy bands around - when all she actually did was sit outside their house and piss them off.
See I did used to dance on bars in both clubs and pubs. Only I was staff and we were paid to do it. She’s a muppet if she’d have gotten on a bar where I or any of my friends were working she’d have been subtly budged off. But then she wouldn’t have been let in where I worked she wasn’t the right type of clientele. Pop was not welcome, house/dance was 😂😂

Reactions: 13
The bright red wonky lipstick does nothing except show up how yellow her teeth are 🙄🤮

Erin gets a top and some hair bits to accompany her Valentine's tat - Ethan gets a £1.50 pen from Primark 🤬

And who on earth thinks that an 11 year old wants a reward box 🤦‍♀️ I cannot wait for Erin to go to secondary school and basically realise Babs has ruined her life!!
Surely the reward box (if she really felt the need for one) should have been replaced by earning pocket money for doing jobs and fulfilling responsibilities??

Reactions: 21
Surely the reward box (if she really felt the need for one) should have been replaced by earning pocket money for doing jobs and fulfilling responsibilities??
By making use of 'Go Henry' card which Erin LOVES using? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s driven 12 miles to have lunch at a chain restaurant. Wow what an adventure! Oh and got dolled up like she’s doing a drag act for the occasion!
I hope she has rung the Chinese to tell them not to worry when the call doesn’t come in.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who knows, maybe she clambered onto the Taco Bell till counter and danced for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See I did used to dance on bars in both clubs and pubs. Only I was staff and we were paid to do it. She’s a muppet if she’d have gotten on a bar where I or any of my friends were working she’d have been subtly budged off. But then she wouldn’t have been let in where I worked she wasn’t the right type of clientele. Pop was not welcome, house/dance was 😂😂
All the bars I went to in Brum when I was in my twenties were so busy you could barely get to the bar to get served let alone climb up and dance , .unless it was the beer Keller / Athens or the staff . You had to fight your way to the front of the bars back then . I'm talking the 90s. John Bright st, Broad st , Dome. Not a fecking chance did she . The bouncers would have definitely chucked her out .

Reactions: 15
Oh she’s so zany 🤪 imagine driving to a restaurant for lunch. CRAZY
Noooooo it was an adventure remember 😬

how bloody dreary must your life be to actually put on social media that going to Taco Bell is an ‘adventure’
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Promoting the scummy mummies in the hope they pop it into their stories and she can push her engagement/followers up.

• Haha
Who poses in front of sutton’s taco bell like that? It’s not the fecking Eiffel tower 🤣🤣😂 why are they so excited? It’s so bad there 🥲 Was that their adventure lol? Surely they’ve got up to something else today or will be going off to do it now. Ste probably met them there off the M42, had a week away with George.
I confused my Sutton and Solihull HAHA i meant the M6. #Ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think cinnamon rolls for breakfast, Taco Bell for lunch then a Chinese tonight? 🤢

• Sick
Promoting the scummy mummies in the hope they pop it into their stories and she can push her engagement/followers up.
How weird to tag people like Gi Fletcher or Summy mummies etc, people she's only met once and never talked to again, but she tags them like they're her friends or colleagues

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She couldn’t dance on the bar. Her estate agent jacket was far too tight. No bar dancing in brum although you could get on the tables at mr bills. Daft cow she is x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.