Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I thought the same. They’ll have done a budget deal for a hotel in the city and will be doing bus tours to Blue Lagoon and northern. Lights. Good luck with the lights when it means getting on a bus at 10pm. She’ll hate it. They’ll see nothing of Iceland and we’ll be subjected to pictures of burgers and chips and hotel breakfasts.
exactly!!

i should have clarified; i liked reykjavik very much, but it isn’t the type of holiday we know she’s into. there’s not a huge amount of chain restaurants or that many huge shopping outlets (and what is there is very expensive!) the beautiful scenery (the golden circle for example) will be lost on her and there’s no way she’s making the effort to go and see the northern lights (and imagine the strop if they go and can’t see them!)

Reactions: 14
a very dear friend of mine lives in reykjavik - i’ll tell her to keep an eye out! also, having been there a few times myself to visit said friend, babs is going to be bored out of her brain.
Babs will be getting her police files out as we type

• Haha
Reactions: 15
exactly!!

i should have clarified; i liked reykjavik very much, but it isn’t the type of holiday we know she’s into. there’s not a huge amount of chain restaurants or that many huge shopping outlets (and what is there is very expensive!) the beautiful scenery (the golden circle for example) will be lost on her and there’s no way she’s making the effort to go and see the northern lights (and imagine the strop if they go and can’t see them!)
They're all too basic to even consider it as a holiday location.

Reactions: 10
Did not need the image of babs shaving that gormless that's hairy back :sick: . The holiday is still a week away he'll have re growth.
urgh. based on the shaving of steve's hairy back - and resulting grim stubbly re-growth
🤢🤢 - i'm also gonna predict that they are going to iceland. you wouldn't need your back shaved to go to a cold country unless you were planning to use a sauna/hot springs/steam room, plus the -7 temperature fits with iceland temperatures. february is the coldest month of the year, and i am totally here for babs stomping around moaning about how cold she is! i definitely predict a bathroom breakdown - unfortunately there are no ice hotels in iceland, because that is content i'd pay to see! 🤣 - when she realises that her thermal vest and woollen gloves aren't keeping her warm, and her ill-fitting kids' walking boots give her blisters while she's sullenly hiking up glaciers and volcanoes! 🍿🍿🍿

tbh, i imagine the only part of the holiday she'll actually enjoy is a northern lights tour - she'll be forced to stay up way past her toddler bedtime, but she will have ensured that they book a tour which includes with hot cock and pastries to keep her energy up - and whatever fancy hotel they've booked, since that's obvs where she's gonna spend the majority of her time, claiming it's vital she film a room tour so she can avoid having to join in any physical activities like husky sledging, snowmobiling, snorkeling - can you imagine?! 🤣 - and lugging herself around ice caves!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tbh, i imagine the only part of the holiday she'll actually enjoy is a northern lights tour - she'll be forced to stay up way past her toddler bedtime, but she will have ensured that they book a tour which includes with hot cock and pastries to keep her energy up - and whatever fancy hotel they've booked, since that's obvs where she's gonna spend the majority of her time, claiming it's vital she film a room tour so she can avoid having to join in any physical activities like husky sledging, snowmobiling, snorkeling - can you imagine?! 🤣 - and lugging herself around ice caves!
i would pay money to see her take the tour on a night where the northern lights just aren’t happening. i’ve been three times and have always missed them for various weather reasons - i imagine she thinks they just turn on and off like the disney fireworks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Christ, she really does talk some bleeping shite!!

Im 35 and i remember my digital camera; it went everywhere with me! It was just as important to me on a nightout as my lipstick was. We always took pics and would transfer them to our laptops, or print them out. Our uni residence was covered in pics (this is going back to 2006). Although im one of the old ones who remembers the very very old facebook and having to use my uni details to be able to join the 'network'. Im really showing my age now!!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"I think Steven has booked ME a spa day (look of shock) WE have not been ... when has the last time? ... I don't know when the last time we went to the spa (combs fingers through greasy/yellow hair) *mumbles something incoherently* spa hen do? Not sure me and Steven, what me and Steven are going to do at a spa (looks perplexed and bewildered) I think we will just be sat there like (makes a face whilst still combing her hair with fingers) *mumbles incoherently* What are we going to talk about? *giggles like a simpleton*

I can think of 101 different things I would do with my husband at a spa.

The girl lacks imagination ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does she always say she used to dance on bars - I don’t think I’ve ever been to a bar/club where you wouldn’t get dragged off by the bouncer for dancing on a bar. She pushes this narrative so much which is bizarre if it’s not true.

But regardless Emma you are the queen of vanilla if you think dancing on a bar is considered crazy wild behaviour 😅😅. It’s like when she tries to make out she had insane rabid adventures following boy bands around - when all she actually did was sit outside their house and piss them off.
The only time i have ever danced on a bar was when i was studying in the USA. I went to LSU and spent nearly every weekend in New Orleans. I remember one bar in the french quarter on Bourbon Street having a special bar dancing platform thingy that people could dance on.

Im not calling Babs a liar.....well actually i am, but she certainly doesnt strike me as a party animal in her youth! I can just imagine her in her estate agent suit dancing on bars Coyote Ugly style!!! ha ha. I mean this is the same woman that was still obsessing over boybands in her twenties.

Reactions: 18
Is she pretending she's eating Tacos, like she pretended to eat fajitas? 🤔 as a cover up. Is she that troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What will babs and co eat in Iceland ????
ooh, i cant wait to see her being faced with plates of lamb and fresh fish - halibut and mackeral instead of the usual fish fingers! some of iceland's traditional cuisine includes smoked sheep's head, fish stew, dried fish jerky, fermented shark, rye bread and ram's testicles. babs is in for a TREAT! 🤣

they will undoubtedly be living off skyr yoghurt for breakfast, and hot dogs are also popular national cuisine. apparently though, there are typical fast food restaurants like, domino's, KFC, TGI fridays, subway and even a taco bell - we all know where the conway's will be eating! plus ice-cream - in a huge array of flavours - and pastries - including huge cinnamon buns, danish pastries and deep-fried donuts - are also very popular. tbh, cinnamon buns with non-jizzy icing that she doesn't have to fake bake herself is probably the sole reason she agreed to steve's icelandic adventure! essentially, she'll be fuelling herself with sugar, as usual, and would undoubtedly pack loads of back-up cereal bars and kinder buenos to keep her energy levels up! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why is she so hellbent on humiliating her children… Erin is going to be mortified when she goes to secondary and Other kids are making comments about her mum being naked on the internet or discussing her dads hair back! Why just why! Also why humiliate no balls like that? He’s been Mia all week and the first thing she does is tell the internet he’s got a hairy back! They must be gossiping about him at work!-

Reactions: 13
So just before 7 o’clock on a SATURDAY night, the kids are already packed off to their rooms! I’ve never known any other parents that do that on a Saturday night! I really don’t understand why she had kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So just before 7 o’clock on a SATURDAY night, the kids are already packed off to their rooms! I’ve never known any other parents that do that on a Saturday night! I really don’t understand why she had kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was just coming on to say this!!! My kids (6 and 9) are currently playing a crazy game that involves running laps around the house. What a tit night for those kids!!!!

otional
Why is she so hellbent on humiliating her children… Erin is going to be mortified when she goes to secondary and Other kids are making comments about her mum being naked on the internet or discussing her dads hair back! Why just why! Also why humiliate no balls like that? He’s been Mia all week and the first thing she does is tell the internet he’s got a hairy back! They must be gossiping about him at work!-
Emma uses EVERYONE and EVERYTHING for content.

How many pictures did she post of her "beloved" grandmother who was in a dementia house?

How many pictures did she post of her young children when they were emotional and vulnerable?

She is an aging, boring housewife who longs to be young and relevant again.

Her sister is the one with the brain ... and BAFTA :)

• Heart
That spot on her nose looks huge, not sure if it's the amount of cream she has on it? It'll have taken over her whole face by morning 😂 Why did she scrunch her eyes up like that? And WHY keep doing that chefs kiss shite and then actually saying chefs kiss after? Dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just coming on to say this!!! My kids (6 and 9) are currently playing a crazy game that involves running laps around the house. What a tit night for those kids!!!!
Especially as one is nearly in high school!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.