Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm change of prediction now on the “cold country”, she said it’s going to be minus 7, Weather forecast for her half term in Iceland isn’t that cold-maybe she’s not going to Iceland, I’m now wondering if it’s Canada- Going to Toronto and the visiting Niagra Falls or somewhere?!
I think she is going to lapland its about that temperature there now. Whats the betting its her second 'home'

Reactions: 10
I'm wondering if he's actually away and she's trying not to advertise the fact that her and the kids are home alone!? Based on previous times he has been ill, I don't think she'd be able to hide her resentment if he was "just" up in top top isolating.
I did think this! Doesn't want to highlight she's been on her own with the kids whilst he's away!

Reactions: 12
Are they all "isolating" because they're going on holiday?

Reactions: 6
I did think this! Doesn't want to highlight she's been on her own with the kids whilst he's away!
I wonder whether there were some discussions on or around the 7th Feb. It was safer internet day, it was discussed on the radio and lots of schools did work on it.

Maybe Mickey’s company took the opportunity to say to him, that his portrayal on his wife’s account was really not in keeping with the company values?
Also thought the same about the kids, have they learnt something at school that has made them realise they can say no to Babs and therefore none of them, have been as visible since?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Why does she always say she used to dance on bars - I don’t think I’ve ever been to a bar/club where you wouldn’t get dragged off by the bouncer for dancing on a bar. She pushes this narrative so much which is bizarre if it’s not true.

But regardless Emma you are the queen of vanilla if you think dancing on a bar is considered crazy wild behaviour 😅😅. It’s like when she tries to make out she had insane rabid adventures following boy bands around - when all she actually did was sit outside their house and piss them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she always say she used to dance on bars - I don’t think I’ve ever been to a bar/club where you wouldn’t get dragged off by the bouncer for dancing on a bar. She pushes this narrative so much which is bizarre if it’s not true.

But regardless Emma you are the queen of vanilla if you think dancing on a bar is considered crazy wild behaviour 😅😅. It’s like when she tries to make out she had insane rabid adventures following boy bands around - when all she actually did was sit outside their house and piss them off.
I think because she's watched Coyote Ugly too many times and thinks it's super cool so she needs to tell everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think because she's watched Coyote Ugly too many times and thinks it's super cool so she needs to tell everyone
I sometimes think she watches something and believes it's her life. She probably had the most boring teenage years/20s and uses things she has seen/watched and pretends that was her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I get decanting things into nicer looking jars if you have open shelving, or a swanky pantry.

But to decant hot chocolate that’s already in a container, into another container, to put in a cupboard just seems like a total waste of time to me.
I have got a walk in pantry but don't decant things into jars because I have got a life! Besides, those jars are so small that they wouldn't hold much so where do you store the half empty packets and jars? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 25

Absolutely, I was going out in Brum at a similar time and the only place you could dance on the table was Athens restaurant!

Reactions: 16
I wonder whether there were some discussions on or around the 7th Feb. It was safer internet day, it was discussed on the radio and lots of schools did work on it.

Maybe Mickey’s company took the opportunity to say to him, that his portrayal on his wife’s account was really not in keeping with the company values?
Also thought the same about the kids, have they learnt something at school that has made them realise they can say no to Babs and therefore none of them, have been as visible since?
He's the director of his own company, so self employed.

Wouldn't be surprised if the kids have spoken up though.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how much of the same tat she continuously buys for her kids! I mean how many notepads must they have at this point? Valentine’s Day? Christmas stockings? Easter?Tuesday? The kids get a new notepad. It’s just buying for buying sake. I can’t believe that they would be the slightest bit interested in receiving any of these things for the 356th time!

Reactions: 16
Hmm change of prediction now on the “cold country”, she said it’s going to be minus 7, Weather forecast for her half term in Iceland isn’t that cold-maybe she’s not going to Iceland, I’m now wondering if it’s Canada- Going to Toronto and the visiting Niagra Falls or somewhere?!
I'm still fixed on Vermont & NYC. Only because we've done it 😂

Reactions: 8
I have got a walk in pantry but don't decant things into jars because I have got a life! Besides, those jars are so small that they wouldn't hold much so where do you store the half empty packets and jars? 🙄🙄
In all the other plastic boxes you’ve had to go out and buy for the purpose! What a life she has 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is going to Taco Bell weird? Genuine question as never been to one. She says they are excited by weird things! Why is it weird?

Reactions: 24

She's watched the movie "Coyote Ugly" too many times, where LeAnn Rimes & Piper Perabo DO dance on the bar.

Dancing on the bar in Birmingham (everywhere, I should think), has never been allowed, if somebody fell then the establishment would be sued for liability. Besides, can ANYBODY imagine her clambering up onto a bar? She's full of tit. She's like my narc sister, she imagines scenario's so many times that she convinces herself they really happened.

Like Babs' back injury in 2017, the exact same year her sister Claire was bedridden with a severe back injury. I find this really bizarre....

I just said the same 😂😂😂

Who poses in front of sutton’s taco bell like that? It’s not the fecking Eiffel tower 🤣🤣😂 why are they so excited? It’s so bad there 🥲 Was that their adventure lol? Surely they’ve got up to something else today or will be going off to do it now. Ste probably met them there off the M42, had a week away with George.
"Excited about weird things"? What's weird about going out somewhere to eat? 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is going to Taco Bell weird? Genuine question as never been to one. She says they are excited by weird things! Why is it weird?
It’s not. She does a lot of weird things but this isn’t one of them. Saying it’s weird is weird though.
Tingo to those who guessed what the Conway ‘adventure’ was! I love how the Cowbags are always one step ahead 🤣

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.