Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have secondhand embarrassment for them, posing in front of a Taco Bell wall, like it's an event. Just imagine all the looks the other customers would be giving them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Per last YT video (Packing Valentine Gift Bags)

"The last couple things I got them. I saw these (holds up hair clips attached to carbboard) and they are ... uhm ... how much were they? I don't know, like a Pound or something? (holds up clips again for everyone to see they are clearly the shape of FLOWERS) Some little HEART clips that I knooooow she will love"

Hey, the 90's called and they want your tacky FLOWER hair clips back ! The ones you think are appropriate to give to a 11 year old, on Valentine's Day, (thinking they are shaped as hearts) in the year 2022. :rolleyes:

WTF is wrong with her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have secondhand embarrassment for them, posing in front of a Taco Bell wall, like it's an event. Just imagine all the looks the other customers would be giving them lol
People would just think "oh she must be VIP and famous" (atleast that's what Babs hope people are thinking)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the bars I went to in Brum when I was in my twenties were so busy you could barely get to the bar to get served let alone climb up and dance , .unless it was the beer Keller / Athens or the staff . You had to fight your way to the front of the bars back then . I'm talking the 90s. John Bright st, Broad st , Dome. Not a fecking chance did she . The bouncers would have definitely chucked her out .
Can you imagine her trying to dance on the bar in bizzie Lizzies or Sam Wellerd ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did not need the image of babs shaving that gormless that's hairy back :sick: . The holiday is still a week away he'll have re growth.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion...
BrummyMummy #100 Babs and CBBSte, what Taco Bell ends 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did not need the image of babs shaving that gormless that's hairy back :sick: . The holiday is still a week away he'll have re growth.
And why does he need his back shaving before every holiday? I get a sun shine holiday as he might want to sunbathe but a Disney holiday or a holiday where it's cold and he'll be wrapped up??!?? Very bizarre.

Reactions: 16
And why does he need his back shaving before every holiday? I get a sun shine holiday as he might want to sunbathe but a Disney holiday or a holiday where it's cold and he'll be wrapped up??!?? Very bizarre.
Makes me more convinced it’s Iceland and this is for a trip to the Blue Lagoon.

Reactions: 21
Maybe it's not a week away, you know how she likes to mislead the Babettes

Reactions: 6
The reward boxes are an absolute joke. Boxes full of tat that hasn't even been opened from when the kids were small! How much tit does this woman buy? My daughter is 4 and I have NEVER had to use a reward box. I'm not rewarding her for performing basic tasks she should be doing anyway and to me it feels like you're bribing your kids to behave. At 9 and 11 this shouldn't even be a thing!
babs is very aware of the fact she's bribing her kids! she literally says that she bribes the kids to behave on the plane with a stash of rewards - the usual plastic tat - from her "mum bag" - with a sense of pride in her voice, and even advises other mothers to do the same!

children shouldn't be behaving solely because they know that doing so will earn them a "reward" - especially when babs hands them out each week for such basic tasks, such as cleaning their teeth, putting their shoes away and "good sharing", in addition to rewarding erin for cleaning out her own pet rats' cage! note how babs states she can no longer clean the cage because she's allergic to the rats, but she will happily take antihistamines every day rather than get rid of the girl's beloved pets, yet ethan's hamster - who hasn't been seen or mentioned for months - would be immediately dumped on the wet ones is kween babs suspected he was responsible for her allergies. 😔

it's not only the fact that she literally has to bribe her kids into doing basic tasks and appropriate behaviour that most toddlers are capable of, but the fact that she even recommends a sticker reward chart so the kids can keep track of their progress over the week and count down the days til they recieve their "reward". erin and ethan are eleven and nine, yet she’s still resorting to sticker charts to encourage them to clean their teeth?! not only is that - plus the childish tat she proudly shows off from the reward boxes - further embarrassing information that she's shared online for bullies to use against erin at secondary school - but it says a lot about her appalling parenting skills and highlights her total inability to parent her kids! that's not something i would be proudly announcing to the world! such a "great mum" that she has to bribe her children into being "good".

i appreciate that babs is desperate to treat erin as a toddler for as long as possible, but i don't think it's necessary to actually wait until the very day erin starts at secondary school to stop infantilising her, and if she's aware erin is growing up and won't want reward box tat, why is she plastering it all over the internet that the poor kid needs a sticker chart to behave?! she is literally handing ammunition to future bullies solely because she's desperate for content, which is needless and cruel. 😔

why would erin - the girl who is supposedly so unusual as a girl who hates the colour pink - LOVE a disney princess notebook? it seems quite babyish for an eleven year old - especially one who hates princesses, dresses and the colour pink. 🤷🏻‍♂️ and those "littlest pet shop" plastic tat figurines - which clearly state on the packaging that they are aimed at four year olds - that babs plans to take to keep them amused on the plane?! as if babs' tat-filled hobbit house needs any more clutter, she literally hands it out on a weekly basis!

and i bet babs' friend who has toddlers will be THRILLED that babs is going to donate dump a pile of old stickers and plastic tat on her! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There comes a time in your child's life - when they are mature enough to understand cause and effect - that you fade away a reward box and start taking privileges away (for bad behavior).

Allowing your children to learn how to be responsible for their actions AND how to earn things is an invaluable lesson that will stay with them forever.
Giving your children "rewards" doesn't teach anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There comes a time in your child's life - when they are mature enough to understand cause and effect - that you fade away a reward box and start taking privileges away (for bad behavior).

Allowing your children to learn how to be responsible for their actions AND how to earn things is an invaluable lesson that will stay with them forever.
Giving your children "rewards" doesn't teach anything.
All it teaches them is to do things for a reward or because they are going to get something out of it that benefits them. Which won’t happen in adult life. It teaches them to be selfish and not to do something just as an act of kindness for example. It doesn’t teach them to be charitable and take responsibility. All in all. It’s an effing stupid idea!!! I wish someone would give me a little present every time I did the housework 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bribery is lazy parenting. Okay on e in a while like at a wedding or in a flight but the fact she’s got to bribe them and reward on a constant basis proves she’s not the good mum she claims. She’s lazy and they’re making a mug out of her

There’s and idea for your next mug release Babs “I’m a mug” on one your over priced buckets

• Heart
Reactions: 21
See I did used to dance on bars in both clubs and pubs. Only I was staff and we were paid to do it. She’s a muppet if she’d have gotten on a bar where I or any of my friends were working she’d have been subtly budged off. But then she wouldn’t have been let in where I worked she wasn’t the right type of clientele. Pop was not welcome, house/dance was 😂😂
Was it Rosie and the broomstick song 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't bribery and rewards for mundane, every day tasks the same way she runs her social media validation act

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I suffered the vlog. Don’t know why 🤣 watched it at 2x speed. I think she said CBBSte is treating them to a spa day for valentines? Maybe that’s what the back shaving is for.

I could be wrong though. Maybe this is what CBBSte meant when he was treating babs to a trip to a spa

51178D02-8D9E-4358-96ED-AA9ED116CEEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes that’s exactly what I thought! I retract my earlier Canada prediction- backing Iceland again 🇮🇸 😂
a very dear friend of mine lives in reykjavik - i’ll tell her to keep an eye out! also, having been there a few times myself to visit said friend, babs is going to be bored out of her brain.

Reactions: 18
a very dear friend of mine lives in reykjavik - i’ll tell her to keep an eye out! also, having been there a few times myself to visit said friend, babs is going to be bored out of her brain.
Must admit I thought the same. They’ll have done a budget deal for a hotel in the city and will be doing bus tours to Blue Lagoon and northern. Lights. Good luck with the lights when it means getting on a bus at 10pm. She’ll hate it. They’ll see nothing of Iceland and we’ll be subjected to pictures of burgers and chips and hotel breakfasts.

Reactions: 14
Is there a Taco Bell?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.