Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok cowbags don’t come for me but I think Emma actually looked okay in the story from the spa holding the drink. She wasn’t doing a stupid pose or anything ridiculous she just looked like a normal woman smiling (with a bit much blush). Skip forward a few stories however to that add and the god awful clown makeup and I take it all back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That bloody TikTok in that horrid dress. It's LGBT history month. Why not be the 'woke' woman she claims to be and credit the drag performer she has gone to see? Or the venue she has gone to? Use her platform for something useful/relevant instead of showcasing that god awful frock that my 86 year old nan would turn her nose up at
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220214_183158_com.instagram.android.jpg

Wtaf am I looking at here ...my poor eyes 👀👀.Is she hoping to apply to a drag act seeing as her current career is on the the slide.?..bit like her make-up here tbh. Looks like she has a dildo*bit rude in her trotter 🙊.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ok cowbags don’t come for me but I think Emma actually looked okay in the story from the spa holding the drink. She wasn’t doing a stupid pose or anything ridiculous she just looked like a normal woman smiling (with a bit much blush). Skip forward a few stories however to that add and the god awful clown makeup and I take it all back.

To be fair I thought the same, if you knew nothing about her she actually looks fairly normal lol

It's the use of language that pisses me off, this morning when she said Ste's got ME a spa day... Its valentines, what he's actually done is booked you BOTH a spa day to spend time together as a couple. Unless he didn't and he was just told to pop along at lunch time to take photos lol (which wouldn't surprise me 😂🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1062314

Wtaf am I looking at here ...my poor eyes 👀👀.Is she hoping to apply to a drag act seeing as her current career is on the the slide.?..bit like her make-up here tbh. Looks like she has a dildo*bit rude in her trotter 🙊.
I came on to post this photo because I couldn’t believe any company could think she was a good ambassador for make up 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220214-185106_Instagram.jpg

I thought they never went out, or so she says.
And on todays day date with CBBSte at The Spa (organised by Babs) she hasn't got make-up on 🙄
And is it my eyes being damaged from that absolute eye sore of an Ad, or has she picked the EXACT same hideous shades of eyeshadow from that palet that she always cakes on 🤦‍♀️🤣🤮
Oh, and Emma, one more word,,,,,,,, BLEND 🤮🤦‍♀️😩🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1062368
I thought they never went out, or so she says.
And on todays day date with CBBSte at The Spa (organised by Babs) she hasn't got make-up on 🙄
And is it my eyes being damaged from that absolute eye sore of an Ad, or has she picked the EXACT same hideous shades of eyeshadow from that palet that she always cakes on 🤦‍♀️🤣🤮
Oh, and Emma, one more word,,,,,,,, BLEND 🤮🤦‍♀️😩🤦‍♀️
Her half pink half white face with that blusher makes her look like a drumstick lolly x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
63590772-8E91-4CB3-B5A1-55BAA284C19E.jpeg

“Weirdly next to a bin”?! She’s always having her photo taken next to her kitchen bin 😂 she loves a bin photo 🤪 dick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why in the name of god does she think she has a cracking rack? Because they’re big? Is that it? So you can only have great tits if they’re big?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
FFS,,, could she try any harder to hide her body 🙄
Breath in, lean forward, hand on hip, squeeze to create fake waste 🤮🤮🤮🤮
That photo, right there, is the CLASSIC (in Emma's words) reason she has sealed her own fate to never be able to work again.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
The slimming angle just makes it look like her stomach hangs down to her mid thigh.

Why would they have booked the spa, but not after school childcare so they could stay for more than a couple of hours.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
‘Not long after that they’ll be in their own houses’. Emma are you aware of the housing market? They’ll be at home a lot longer than you think (unless they flee as soon as they can because you’re insanely clingy). Maybe she is saving some of their ad revenue to help them with a deposit?
it's a shame she didn't put the money she spends on the kids' weekly reward tat into a savings account to help them in the future - whether to spend on uni, the deposit on a house, or whatever. if she spends between £1 to £2 per week on their poundland treat, that's potentially £100 per year - and it would be far more if she also resisted buying them meaningless, unnecessary tat to bribe them on plane rides, to gift them on valentine's day etc. it's not as though she puts any thought into the tat she buys them, it's just needless plastic tat that will be shoved in their rooms and forgotten about. that said, she should absolutely be saving a proportion of the money earnt from ads the kids feature in for their futures, but i imagine it's their money wastes on fast fashion hauls and buying utter tat to further clutter their tiny house on a daily basis. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 16

new thread here

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.