Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS! 🙄 Emma of the past again....

Is she trying to say that she woke up to pictures of her cupboard because she was too drunk to remember doing it 🤷‍♀️

Also, that is not dancing! At best it's stomping! I'm surprised there hasn't been an earthquake reported in Harborne 🤮
Also 20yrs ago how did she look at herself in photos from nights out? Mobile phone photos were crap & digital cameras were expensive. I have none from this time
& am eternally grateful because there would have been some states. Photos Babs or it never happened.

Reactions: 23
The reward boxes are an absolute joke. Boxes full of tat that hasn't even been opened from when the kids were small! How much tit does this woman buy? My daughter is 4 and I have NEVER had to use a reward box. I'm not rewarding her for performing basic tasks she should be doing anyway and to me it feels like you're bribing your kids to behave. At 9 and 11 this shouldn't even be a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s rewarding Erin, her 11 year old, for cleaning out the rats…that’s not teaching her any responsibility, it’s bribing her to care for others. Seeing more and more how Babs views herself in the way she’s treating her children. She needs rewarding for being their mother and providing the basics because it goes against her narc instincts so has to come back round to her, that’s why she gets Ste to make excel certificates etc 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Literally just came here to say, I'm 10 years younger than Emma, and when I was going g out at 17, 18, 19, we had disposable cameras. We didn't didn't camera phones. I think I got my first digital camera as a borthday gift from my parents at 20. But none of my other friends had them. So just stop with the petty lies Emma 🙄

Reactions: 17
……..filtered to duck as usual - look at those white teeth! I have no issue with a filter but don’t blabber on about being comfy In your own skin with spots and stretch marks if you’re then going to filter!
I was thinking how yellow they looked! 🤣 if thats her teeth filtered she needs a stronger filter! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get decanting things into nicer looking jars if you have open shelving, or a swanky pantry.

But to decant hot chocolate that’s already in a container, into another container, to put in a cupboard just seems like a total waste of time to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I get decanting things into nicer looking jars if you have open shelving, or a swanky pantry.

But to decant hot chocolate that’s already in a container, into another container, to put in a cupboard just seems like a total waste of time to me.
And global resources... but babs doesn't have a great record on being eco conscious

Reactions: 21
Hmm change of prediction now on the “cold country”, she said it’s going to be minus 7, Weather forecast for her half term in Iceland isn’t that cold-maybe she’s not going to Iceland, I’m now wondering if it’s Canada- Going to Toronto and the visiting Niagra Falls or somewhere?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Esp when you have a hot chocolate stand with no actual hot chocolate on it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m 6 years younger than babs, and I had 1 friend in our group with a digital camera when I was 18. Everyone else had disposable cameras that we’d lose or get developed and recognise nobody on the pics because it just used to get passed around everyone in the pub. 😂

If you’re going to lie babs, you need to make sure it’s believable. You weren’t the only person alive in the late 90’s early 00’s ya know!

Reactions: 15
Also, don’t want to be a downer but that spot on her nose that she said has been there for a month, that’s one thing she might want to get checked out.

My dad had a skin cancer on his nose that was a spot that was there for two months and I made him go to the Dr to get it looked at (thankfully it was all removed very easily).

My dad has the same colouring as Babs.

So when you read this on your doomscolling later Emma, please don’t duck about with a spot that won’t go away.

Reactions: 14
How often does she wake up the next day now and not remember what she put on her stories the night before?

• Haha
The reward boxes are an absolute joke. Boxes full of tat that hasn't even been opened from when the kids were small! How much tit does this woman buy? My daughter is 4 and I have NEVER had to use a reward box. I'm not rewarding her for performing basic tasks she should be doing anyway and to me it feels like you're bribing your kids to behave. At 9 and 11 this shouldn't even be a thing!

I use to use reward boxes when I worked with kids with “challenging behaviour”… if they did something exceptionally then they could choose something from the box. Works the same as WOW cards, they could cash them in at the end of the week and choose a reward. Not something I would do my children who appear to not have challenging behaviours because of all the trauma in their lives 🙄

Also the pic of the cupboard has a yellow tinge to it, is it just that house? Is it alway tinged with yellow? Also she should have put the labelled hot drinks on the all mighty mug shelves with the mugs that you use for hot drinks… what a twit. Tryna be the next SS or hinch

Wondering if they are off to Norway for their upcoming ‘cold’ holiday? Average temperatures for February are around -7c

I’ve never been but I’ve always had the impression they eat quite healthily over there, not sure if they have an abundance of beige buffets! I’m sure Svalbard has been on some tv travel programs. could be there.

Reactions: 9
Why does she insist on wearing the worn out grubby leather jacket when Next gifted her a new one recently?!

• Sick
Few things from me -

1. Anyone feel sick when she over rolls her "R's"? Like when she says "fraught" or "thrilling" and over moving her mouth into weird shapes 😬

2. I've never been a fan of decanting into other dishes because of the time consuming side (no issues with those who do though) but why the labels? Surely she can see what's in the jars?

3. She looks like the walking bleeping dead in that photo last night when clearing out the cupboards 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Ok FOR SURE something is going down. She would no way be doing this if Ste was there. He’s defo either away, or isolating. She is such a dumb witch if she thinks nobody will notice that’s something is up. The fact that she is so predictable has dropped her in the tit.
I'm wondering if he's actually away and she's trying not to advertise the fact that her and the kids are home alone!? Based on previous times he has been ill, I don't think she'd be able to hide her resentment if he was "just" up in top top isolating.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.