Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another adventure, aka gifted day out as they don't pay! Seems to be the only work she can get now is a free day out!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Omg, I do not and will never care that anyone else, especially someone I don’t know is having their period.

WHY?! Why broadcast that?

Can anyone else almost smell her nicotine breath through the screen in the morning?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I believe her silence and lack of real engagement is that she is seriously seething that Kate Ellison is in Dubai and Louise Pentland is in her way to Disney right now and she is ‘stuck’ in Birmingham (despite having her half term break next week). She is so consumed with jealousy because she knows her break may not be so Instagram worthy!!

Reactions: 28
I mean I don't know about anyone else, but I make us a both a cuppa and take it back to bed on weekend mornings. Have a bit of a cuddle etc... Unlike this twit. Who gets more of a thrill from making herself look like a complete twit on social media. Every. Single. Day!
I honestly cannot get my head around the constant need to talk to complete STRANGERS on a blank screen on your phone and do ridiculous poses and dances in your kitchen. Bonkers.
And yep, my money's on Taco Bell.

Reactions: 31
This woman is always on her period, she needs some health advice (babs you need to go to ya docs). New avatar anybody? 🤣
Separated at birth 🤔

I mean I don't know about anyone else, but I make us a both a cuppa and take it back to bed on weekend mornings. Have a bit of a cuddle etc... Unlike this twit. Who gets more of a thrill from making herself look like a complete twit on social media. Every. Single. Day!
I honestly cannot get my head around the constant need to talk to complete STRANGERS on a blank screen on your phone and do ridiculous poses and dances in your kitchen. Bonkers.
She’s doing a public service remember for all those young mums or lonely people who are scrolling instagram in the early hours looking for something hilarious to make their day and not feel alone ….It’s almost like charity work

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And sometimes we sit and read Tattle together 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who finds the cupboard organisation odd? Bottom shelf cold drink glasses, middle shelf hot drink ingredients, top shelf, posh glasses. It doesn't make sense to me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they are going to Taco Bell then?

That cupboard is a mess, I don’t have my glass ware stored in with my tea bags. I don’t store my teabags in tiny wee jars either. Everything she does looks crap & she only does it for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh FFS! 🙄 Emma of the past again....

Is she trying to say that she woke up to pictures of her cupboard because she was too drunk to remember doing it 🤷‍♀️

Also, that is not dancing! At best it's stomping! I'm surprised there hasn't been an earthquake reported in Harborne 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh FFS! 🙄 Emma of the past again....

Is she trying to say that she woke up to pictures of her cupboard because she was too drunk to remember doing it 🤷‍♀️

Also, that is not dancing! At best it's stomping! I'm surprised there hasn't been an earthquake reported in Harborne 🤮
When she was 20 were we out with digital cameras ?! I'm not sure we were

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How did she wake up to pictures of herself drunk 20 years ago when we didn’t have cameras on phones and it was rare anyone took a camera out? I’m the same age as her so know this for a fact!!!

Reactions: 25
How much tit do the kids get for valentines day? Jesus Christ I don't think my kid got that much for Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.