Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the dirty cow honestly just peel the labels off the jars and not wash them before filling them?
Obviously the reason none of them have had covid is because their immune systems are used to constantly fighting off germs from her filthy habits.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m worried she’s bought more of those jars to fit Ste’s body parts in.

#whereisste #onlyaminijarforhiswilly #bitrude

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Today I got up, got my daughter washed and dressed, showered myself, got myself dressed, went downstairs and made my daughter breakfast and then got myself ready whilst she ate her breakfast and watched cartoons.
Then I got her coat and shoes on (she's 4), picked up her back pack, lunchbox and bookbag and we left the house at 8:25am to catch the bus to her nursery.

On a work day, my daughter has to go to nursery for breakfast so I have to take her in for 8am. I have to walk from my house as there are no buses at that time and the walk takes 40 minutes with a 4 year old in tow (20 without her 😂) so we leave the house at 7:20am. Then I have to catch a bus to work at 8:28.

This is NORMAL for most people Babs. This is what NORMAL people do. Not lounge around in bed filming stupid tit, or making stupid reels in their bedroom. Normal people with normal jobs get up and get themselves and their kids ready.

As for saying her kids love her for her. Yes, they do and they always will. But they will hate you for your embarrassing career and internet presence when they're teenagers. My mom used to dance to the music in shops whilst queuing when I was a kid and I used to tell her to stop it and quietly die inside. That is NOTHING compared to what you've done to your kids Babs. Also, my Mom dancing in the shops is only in our memories. It isn't online forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs a week off? duck the duck off babs. She wouldn't know a hard day of work if it bit her on the arse.

• Heart
She’s done an organising the cupboards tik tok and the hot chocolate jar is labelled ‘hot choc’ not hot cock!
when btec paul reprimanded her at that meeting for her sheer laziness and the lack of effort she puts into her "werk", i'm not sure pouring every last drop of her energy and creativity into producing a surge in inane "tikkytokky"s which show a break-down of babs's outfit each morning and the gripping topic of kitchen organisation and babs' out-of-date tea bag collection are exactly what he was hoping for. she really doesn't understand that tiktok is generally aimed at a far younger audience - and that regardless of who is scrolling, absolutely no-one is looking at tiktok to watch such utterly mind-numbing videos of babs decanting her hot chocolate powder into a jar. as if the idea of an entire vlog about the tat she buys for the kids' reward boxes wasn't dull enough! as though watching babs try - and fail - to peel the stickers off glass jars and show off the totally unnecessary labels - presumably having a jar labelled "hot cock" in her kitchen was a step too far for prudish babs #bitrude - is going to cause the brand deals and ad opportunities to come flooding in, which i assume is her aim, given that she's started avidly tagging every clothing beans included in her ootds very accurately. i mean, i guess she may drag in a few new followers who struggle to sleep and are looking for content that helps them doze off at night.... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would normal enjoy the cupboard organisation. But, because it’s babs I hate it ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are the young team at Optimus advising Babs on her tiktoks? If she’s trying to jump on the ASMR bandwagon she’s rubbish at it. Could they just please tell her to stop I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 14
Today I got up, got my daughter washed and dressed, showered myself, got myself dressed, went downstairs and made my daughter breakfast and then got myself ready whilst she ate her breakfast and watched cartoons.
Then I got her coat and shoes on (she's 4), picked up her back pack, lunchbox and bookbag and we left the house at 8:25am to catch the bus to her nursery.

On a work day, my daughter has to go to nursery for breakfast so I have to take her in for 8am. I have to walk from my house as there are no buses at that time and the walk takes 40 minutes with a 4 year old in tow (20 without her 😂) so we leave the house at 7:20am. Then I have to catch a bus to work at 8:28.

This is NORMAL for most people Babs. This is what NORMAL people do. Not lounge around in bed filming stupid tit, or making stupid reels in their bedroom. Normal people with normal jobs get up and get themselves and their kids ready.

As for saying her kids love her for her. Yes, they do and they always will. But they will hate you for your embarrassing career and internet presence when they're teenagers. My mom used to dance to the music in shops whilst queuing when I was a kid and I used to tell her to stop it and quietly die inside. That is NOTHING compared to what you've done to your kids Babs. Also, my Mom dancing in the shops is only in our memories. It isn't online forever.
wait, are you saying that after you walked your daughter to nursery, you then caught a bus and went to WORK?! the stress of the nursery run didn't leave you so "fraught" that your only option was to return home and consume an entire packet of biscuits to calm yourself down?! and you didn't film a tiktok making a huge dramatic deal of the fact that you managed to get dressed this morning?!

babs has absolutely no idea what it's like to live life with parenting responsibilities, a proper job and no time for hourly biscuit-and-netflix breaks because she's feeling a bit "frazzled"! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A very abrupt sudden exit from her tonight,,,,
Do we think she's lying under a cupboard that has finally fallen off the wall as a result of being overloaded with crap labelled cheap jars 🤣🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle.....

Oh and......PITY POST FRIDAY!
She was doomscrolling Tattle whilst applying today's clown makeup. It's the only explanation possible for that atrociously applied slap, especially the wonky red lippy 💄💋😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Do we think CBBSte has taken refuge in his plastic shed outside with his bike and the loo rolls for company?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I personally just think CBBSte is just busy,,,,,

Busy looking for his balls, his dignity and the woman that he married.

He could be gone a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her career has stalled big time this year, I think CBBste has told her she needs to get a job & stop dicking about on the internet. If it’s not bringing in the money & freebies he’ll soon find his balls.

Reactions: 16
I’m worried she’s bought more of those jars to fit Ste’s body parts in.

#whereisste #onlyaminijarforhiswilly #bitrude
Nahhh, by her own admission she'd only need a sherry glass for his angry-inch-pink-cigar #bitrude

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her career has stalled big time this year, I think CBBste has told her she needs to get a job & stop dicking about on the internet. If it’s not bringing in the money & freebies he’ll soon find his balls.
It has been a long time since they got a gifted refrigerator or vacuum cleaner and I'm sure that's the kind of think that caught his eye that this might be a lucrative job that would benefit the whole family. I think what would've benefitted the family is if she kept her mental health in check which would probably mean coming offline. The teaching job would've been better for her family overall.

Has Stephen gone on a training course somewhere? 🤔

Reactions: 9
If he was away for work, I guess we will see his return today?

I don’t think she would cope with him being away over weekends.

Reactions: 12
Hmm very quiet this morning, just the link for YouTube which she filmed yesterday.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.