Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle.....

Oh and......PITY POST FRIDAY!
If you have discoloured teeth go for a better lip colour as when you where that shade it highlights them 😘

If the kiddos have self esteem problems you can be sure they stem from YOU blabs

Reactions: 14
Yet another post talking about her body. Why does she keep on about it? Also I hate the word belly. Sorry if that offends anyone but I hate pigs have bellies not humans
THIS. I thought it was just me creeped out by the word "belly" 🤢 and "mum tum" 🤢 the people who use that phrase often use the term "mumma bear" another pet hate phrase of mine 😂 sorry to offend anyone I'm just very picky 🤪

Also here for the rebellion of triple T 🍿🍿 she's going to be 12 at the end of the year.. I remember how I was embarrassed at everything my parents did at aged 12 and my mum wasn't even parading around naked at 7am on Instagram or flashing her bits 🤦

*ETA - Instagram didn't exist when I was 12 or Facebook (showing my age!) But you get my drift 😂

Reactions: 20
Sorting cupboards at 7pm in her pyjamas (different pyjamas to the ones she was wearing at 5.45pm) on a Friday night. What a THRILLING life she leads. I couldn’t be more jealous. 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the lack of sex in the relationship is down to Emma’s dislike of her body.
THIS. I thought it was just me creeped out by the word "belly" 🤢 and "mum tum" 🤢 the people who use that phrase often use the term "mumma bear" another pet hate phrase of mine 😂 sorry to offend anyone I'm just very picky 🤪

Also here for the rebellion of triple T 🍿🍿 she's going to be 12 at the end of the year.. I remember how I was embarrassed at everything my parents did at aged 12 and my mum wasn't even parading around naked at 7am on Instagram or flashing her bits 🤦

*ETA - Instagram didn't exist when I was 12 or Facebook (showing my age!) But you get my drift 😂
Yes also dislike mumma bear my sister uses it to scowl at anyone who so much as suggests her child is anything less than perfect.

Reactions: 12
I think the lack of sex in the relationship is down to Emma’s dislike of her body.

Yes also dislike mumma bear my sister uses it to scowl at anyone who so much as suggests her child is anything less than perfect.
Literally the same for me except my sister in law (husband's brother's wife).
"Oh I'm a mumma bear"
"Oh my babies, I love my man I'm so #blessed" (yet she's always sniping at my brother in law)
She thinks she's god's gift to motherhood and told me I was scum for formula feeding 🙄 (couldn't produce milk due to PCOS actually).
Basically the sort of mum you'd avoid like the plague at baby groups 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ok FOR SURE something is going down. She would no way be doing this if Ste was there. He’s defo either away, or isolating. She is such a dumb witch if she thinks nobody will notice that’s something is up. The fact that she is so predictable has dropped her in the tit.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle.....

Oh and......PITY POST FRIDAY!
give it a couple of years and the both of them will be mortified to be seen with you in that spotty swimming costume that 5 year olds wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

She’s so uncomfortable in her own skin for a self proclaimed body confident influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s nothing like the ones in the states. Nothing. I’ve been to a couple in the uk and they are the poor cousins of the ones she’s thinking of.
We’ve been there a couple of times as we live close by. It’s not for any better than your experience
Totally agree with you about Taco Bell!
I studied abroad when doing my BA, and spent a year at LSU and i ate Taco Bell several times a week, it was so good! Popeye chicken and raising Caines were my all time favourite fastfood over there (anyone else who has spent time in Louisiana or the Southern States know what i mean?!).
Anyway, ive had Taco Bell here in Liverpool and Manchester and its disgusting, it tastes nothing like the beautiful Taco Bell i had in the States. I was so disappointed the first time i tried it back home.
Although talking about fastfood, the worst Mcdonalds i ever had was in New Orleans, it was disgusting.
Sorry for going off topic :) But seeing as Babs likes to think that staying at the New Orleans disney resort is the same as actually going to New Orleans, its kinda on topic :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok FOR SURE something is going down. She would no way be doing this if Ste was there. He’s defo either away, or isolating. She is such a dumb witch if she thinks nobody will notice that’s something is up. The fact that she is so predictable has dropped her in the tit.
What was all the makeup for then?

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220211-193945_Instagram.jpg

Oh FFS there is so much wrong with this I dont know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her!
Big Babs is so body confident that she needs to get dressed up like a dogs dinner to go on the school run and then write the SEVENTEENTH post of the year so far about said Body Confidence, in the 6th week of the year, while eluding to the fact that she's actually NOT Body Confident at all but is trying really hard to hide it from the kids 🙄🤦‍♀️
And all of this without being able to string a coherent sentence together 🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell, what a pickle she's in 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does Bab really think that if she mentions where they are going on holiday, that all her babettes are going to book and go at the same time as her? Cos she is such a celebrity?

Very odd
And surely she'd be overjoyed if they did seeing as she "loves them lots" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#WhereIsSte
Starting to wonder if we need to call the police for a safe and we'll check.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s done an organising the cupboards tik tok and the hot chocolate jar is labelled ‘hot choc’ not hot cock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.