Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m totally here for Triple Threat Teenage meltdowns and strops. The teenage ‘middle bit’ is a force to be reckoned with lol - Babs won’t know what’s hit her. I’m totally ready to watch it explode.
Just you wait and see Babs
i am totally here for triple threat's teenage rebellion! 🍿🍿🍿

babs is going to be SHOOKETH when her tat reward box no longer suffices to bribe the kids into good behaviour! that, or TT will totally manipulate the sitwto her advantage, and demand expensive "rewards" to adhere to babs' rules! 🤣

i know babs babies the kids for content, but to base an entire vlog on buying plastic tat and putting it in a plastic box which she allows the kids to take a treat from at the end of each week for achievements such as "good sharing" - WHO needs to watch that?! like, even if they were inspired by babs' idea of bribing their toddlers, i'm sure they're all totally capable of buying random toys and placing them in a box without babs providing a step-by-step guide! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and again with her sharing content that will humiliate the kids. as if it's not embarrassing enough that their classmates are aware they are bribed into behaving, babs is now going to reveal the contents of the reward box which - as with the tat she takes on planes - it will be a stash of kids colouring books, blind-bag plastic toys and surprise bags full of stickers and tat - possibly with the addition of the odd lip balm for erin, now she's a tween.

Reactions: 17
She must have applied that make up when she was drunk or in the dark because it’s really really bad!!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just been watching Louise P who is also off to Disney, and as much as she's also obsessed with micky shaped food and cute outfits she's actually talked about the anxiety of travelling again as they haven't been away for 2 years (unlike some *cough cough) and how worried about it all she is which as much I don't buy into all this insta life I find that line of conversation much more relatable then braggy babs who's had more holidays than hello fresh hot dinners in the last years!!!

Reactions: 19
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle.....

Oh and......PITY POST FRIDAY!
……..filtered to duck as usual - look at those white teeth! I have no issue with a filter but don’t blabber on about being comfy In your own skin with spots and stretch marks if you’re then going to filter!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just been watching Louise P who is also off to Disney, and as much as she's also obsessed with micky shaped food and cute outfits she's actually talked about the anxiety of travelling again as they haven't been away for 2 years (unlike some *cough cough) and how worried about it all she is which as much I don't buy into all this insta life I find that line of conversation much more relatable then braggy babs who's had more holidays than hello fresh hot dinners in the last years!!!
Just seen LP too, explaining how stressful the pre flight paperwork is and how she's having to wait for the fit to fly certificate.

Part of me thinks that Babs has no idea what involved in travelling post covid.

I feel a possible bibbity bobbity breakdown is on the horizon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Is she really trying to convince the world that looks don't matter to her and her children. It is all she talks about. She makes physical appearance a big deal by talking about it all the time. If she just stopped talking about physical appearance then that's when she'd be teaching her children that it doesn't matter what you look like because she could spend more time talking about the things that do matter.

What about health. When your lifestyle and health are reflected negatively in your physical appearance, and it might be someone you love dearly, are their looks not allowed to have an impact on you. Of course that doesn't mean you love them any less but when her father was visibly yellow and lost a lot of weight in a short space of time did his appearance not have any impact on her. I'm not talking about vanity I'm talking about worrying about someone's health.

She doesn't care what her kids think of her looks but she does care what the rest of the planet think of her looks

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another post full of self adulation ‘I am ace’ ‘I am beautiful’ ‘I am their world’ ‘they love me’ who are you trying to convince Babs?? 🤔Plus the way she goes on about picking them up from school and sniffing them I reckon they’ve not been at home the last week so our speculations re PUS isolating could be right and they’ve been staying with family so as not to get exposed to the dreaded covid which doesn’t exist may ruin my holiday if the rest of the family get it…. 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 18
there is definitely something going with steve if babs is doing the school run - for the first time ever, based on her dramatic "fraught" reaction, her realisation that other parents actually have jobs to get to and her need for a biscuit to "calm down". she's definitely feeling a bit frazzled! and the fact she relies on biscuits to comfort herself - because honestly, there is no way babs went home and ate one single biscuit! - highlight s her poor relationship with food.

it's interesting tho that not only has steve seemingly vanishes, the kids seem to have disappeared too. it's unusual for babs to get thru an entire week without using the kids for content - even if they are just shown - or heard in the background of her stories. yet this week there is no sign of them! there was no sign of them in the car during the school run stories, and while i appreciate they may have already been dropped off, it seems like babs is going out of her way to make a point that their routine is totally as normal, but it obviously isn't, because babs being up and dressed every morning and filming her stories from the kitchen or car instead of her pit definitely implies there's something weird going on. potentially steve has covid, and babs doesn't want anyone to realise in case it jeopardisea their holiday plans. it could even be that the kids have covid too, and babs - as usual - is going well out of her way to give the impression that everything is totally normal - and failing, because she's only making everything seem more suspicious. she may not even have taken the kids to school this morning - she could easily have been on her way to b&m and filmed a "school run" story to insinuate that the kids are at school. obvs this seems a little well thought-thru for babs, but she regularly pre-films content, so it's not totally beyond her. the way she's trying to act as though everything is totally normal, despite the fact she's acting totally differently is coming across as a "the lady doth protest too much" scenario. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 14
Has she put a full face of makeup on for the school moms?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet another post talking about her body. Why does she keep on about it? Also I hate the word belly. Sorry if that offends anyone but I hate pigs have bellies not humans

• Heart
Reactions: 22

She makes no sense at all . That last paragraph is odd.
They might not mind now but they will in a few years …. She’ll be that mum who thinks it’s ok to meet the kids partners for the first time wearing her pyjamas and dressing gown because it’s her house .

Reactions: 17
Fucks sake, she’s so bloody boring.

Another rehashed post, kids, bellies blah blah blah. It’s just same tit, different day.

Get some new content or stop.

Reactions: 23
Her kids don’t care about her belly? What bloody relevance is that to anything? Why would her kids care about her belly? She’s going to make those kids grow up so disordered with their bodies if she carries on banging on about her body all the time.

Reactions: 21
Fucks sake, she’s so bloody boring.

Another rehashed post, kids, bellies blah blah blah. It’s just same tit, different day.

Get some new content or stop.
Exactly this, she’s obsessed. She literally can’t go a day without mentioning size, bellies etc…

Reactions: 20
Fucks sake, still going on about kids still at school for another week..ha maybe she's got another week of school runs to do. I wonder if the other mums wonder why Mrs Doubtfire ( Mrs Babslipsonfire) is picking up the kids? Hope she doesn't pull these faces on the school run..the wind might change !
Also saying she wants it to be half term so she can have a week off?! She needs to have a bleeping day off. How insulting to actual working mums and dads who rush around constantly, doing school runs, going to work, taking to/picking up from clubs, helping with homework, cook actual meals etc etc. Other than this week, she doesn’t do the school run, she doesn’t do club pick up/drop offs, she doesn’t do the morning or evening routines. She’s always still in her pit when other parents are getting their kids up and ready for school. She spends her days bleeping around in bargain shops or twatting about filming reels of her getting dressed? (We know thats an alien concept to you babs, actually getting out of your pjs but to us it’s actually normal) and then she’s back in her pjs/in bed by 8pm?! What exactly does she need time off from? Normal parents are lucky if they get time off with their kids during the holidays but she “needs a week off” oh duck off Emma you lazy twunt.

I don’t even have kids and that story riled me right up😂😂😂 I have worked in childcare though so I know to come extent. Massive love to all working (and non working) parents. I dread to think how angry the yellow one makes you at times😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.