Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she doing with her make up. Why has she wonky lipstick on
Could she any more of a clueless clown

And seriously where the duck is that lanky streak of piss? Has he got stuck in the doorway of their teeny tiny bathroom
Yeah she probably should invest in a lip liner

Reactions: 7
This woman is a walking contradiction. How much valentines crap has she bought and built the day up?

And yet she wants to be left alone and not have any intimacy with her partner on the actual day? - just like every day of the week for you then Babs, a bath alone and definitely no “hanky panky”.

All an excuse to buy tat and have “content” - sad.

Reactions: 22
What the duck is she doing with her make up. Why has she wonky lipstick on
Could she any more of a clueless clown

And seriously where the duck is that lanky streak of piss? Has he got stuck in the doorway of their teeny tiny bathroom
okay, this is the second time in two weeks that she’s worn something that i also own 😫😰

can confirm that i don’t do my makeup like that though 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This woman is a walking contradiction. How much valentines crap has she bought and built the day up?

And yet she wants to be left alone and not have any intimacy with her partner on the actual day? - just like every day of the week for you then Babs, a bath alone and definitely no “hanky panky”.

Yes I find it contradictory that she says things like ‘I’m so sexy, lock up your husbands’ and does sexy dances from time to time then posts about ‘no hanky panky’.

Reactions: 20
Happy to report babs was not seen in the Primark/Greggs hotspot today. There were a few people in there, although it doesn’t open until tomorrow. Some were not in Primark uniform so not sure if it was a “PR” event thing, although it could have been managers in non-uniform. If it was a PR thing, how sad will Babs be that she was not invited 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I think it is a simple as she CAN take a photo and share all the crap in a Valentine's Day photo shoot, sha can't and should never share and photos of her and Stephen being intimate so what's the point in being intimate of she can't share it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think that I’ve ever seen her make up look so clown like before 🤡😳. Does she not watch it back and see it 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️!?

Also, that teeny-tiny house will combust and explode if she gets anymore tat, it must be creaking at the seams 😬💣!
She goes from bare faced to a full face of red make up. Where do you even get that shade of red sparkly eyeshadow from?!

She needs to try some matt neutral colours, less is more sometimes

Reactions: 16
I didn’t see her in Primark either.

But it is very strange that neither Ste or kids have been featured at all this week - I think the post with Ethan was old pictures.

Reactions: 14
I didn’t see her in Primark either.

But it is very strange that neither Ste or kids have been featured at all this week - I think the post with Ethan was old pictures.
Could you imagine for a second if her life was imploding around her but she felt the need to keep posting as if everything was fine? The stress that would cause a person would be horrendous.

Their absence is SO odd though.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think that I’ve ever seen her make up look so clown like before 🤡😳. Does she not watch it back and see it 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️!?
She HAS to be trolling us at this point?😂😂😂
Maybe she’s realised her “career” is starting to crash down and she’s decided to take up being a children’s entertainer instead?🤡🤡

• Haha
Could you imagine for a second if her life was imploding around her but she felt the need to keep posting as if everything was fine? The stress that would cause a person would be horrendous.

Their absence is SO odd though.
Can you imagine Husband left her and taken the kids and dog. Big Babs carrying on as normal pretending nothing has happened like an awful episode of Black Mirror where life is only worth living If it can be recorded and played as a story on Insta.

Who cares about the truth and real life as long as it looks good for an insta story

Reactions: 21
Hate to be pedantic.. but the mind website link she’s given is so you can volunteer/ work or help out 🙈 nothing to do with actually going there to talk to people or am I wrong?

• Wow
  • Angry

Also, that teeny-tiny house will combust and explode if she gets anymore tat, it must be creaking at the seams 😬💣!
For someone who eye fucks themselves often she can’t see how much of a giant twit she looks like with that makeup. It’s like a toddler has found her mums makeup for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.