Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baba tribute 😁

A la grease

"Insta mum flop out" - parody of "beauty school drop out".
(The reference about going back to high school can be about trying to get back to teaching 😂)

🎵Your story's sad to tell
An insta Hun epic fail
Most messed up collection of plus size frocks

Your insta fame's unclear now
What's left of your teaching career now?
Cant even see your behaviour is vile

Insta mum flop out
No publication day for book
Insta mum flop out
Pissed of your friends like a baboon
Well at least you could have taken time
To wash your manky PJ's up
Before spending all that dough
On tat and a brand new pup

Babby get moving
(Better get moving)
Why are your workout posts such a dive?
What are you proving?
(What are you proving)
You've got the couch but not the 5(k)
If you drink yourself to a coma, you will look just like a fool
Leave it to btec Paul and go back to high school

Insta mum flop out
Hanging around the Poundland store
Insta mum flop out
It's about time you fixed your pores

Well cowbags can't tell you anything
You stuff yourself with sugar
But when your size 18 jeans don't fit
You are left somewhat shooketh

Babby don't sweat it
(Babby don't sweat it)
You're not cut out for this job
Better forget it
(Better forget it)
Who wants to watch vlogs by a slob?

Your posts about Disney world
Have made us hurl
And still you are a fool
Wipe off that yellow face and go back to high school

Babby don't blow it (bit rude)
Can't you see your contents lame
Babby you know it
Everyday posts are all the same

Now we've told you lots
Get off the cocks
You've really gotta fly
Gotta go to the Disney shower where you can lie..

Insta mum flop out
(Insta mum flop out)
Go back to high school..
Insta mum flop out
(Insta mum flop out)
Go back to high school.. 🎵

Etc etc 😁😁
🙌🙌🙌🙌 Fabulous work right there...got me singing along 🥰.

I can't stand that woman. I don't need somebody who has no kids telling me how I should be parenting my kid 😂.

"Sit them on the naughty step". duck off Jo. You get to leave you daft bint.

Anyway, back to Babs 😂😂😂.View attachment 1054503

Tingo to whoever mentioned Greggs in Primark and Babs not acknowledging it!
Yaay tingo for me...just goes to show she has no interest in current affairs , even local news to her....what am I saying she's only interested if it's about her and then she dirty deletes if it's not positive!

Reactions: 9
Her kids are so old now and she's acting as if it's the first time she has done the school run...maybe it is the first time she has though!?
Kinda feels a bit weedy when she is going home to eat a biscuit and other parents are stressed because they have to try and get to work on time 🤣

Very glad we can walk for my school run though as I would hate to have to try and park near my kids school.

Reactions: 18
Very telling that she avoids the school run and interacting with other parents. Unfortunately, in every primary school there is always a clique of Mums with the "you can't sit with us" attitude. This will be the group that she hates being judged by. Oh, & how they will judge her.....
I often wonder if any school moms from their school are on here… and I just wish we had someone in her new area on here 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I often wonder if any school moms from their school are on here… and I just wish we had someone in her new area on here 🤣
Just imagine the ☕ we could get, if we had a school Mum on here. Bab would be so paranoid!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
’Woke Babs’ saying there that it’s only mums who struggle with little ones 🤦🏻‍♀️

The ‘it does get much easier’ part has really hit a nerve with me. What we are going through with our teenage Unicorn is absolute hell. Not easier than when he was a little unicorn. I found the baby/toddler years hard but give me that any day over what we are going through now.
It doesn't get easier- it just changes and hopefully you eventually get more sleep! She is so unprepared for what is about to be unleashed with senior school and teenagerdom imminient

I've put my washing on the line. Thought you would all like to know. As you were.
Have just done the same. Neither of us have felt the need to photograph it though, so has it even happened!?

Reactions: 13
They're probably only lurking tattle. Babs has probably sent an email out reminding everyone that she's got a utility cupboard full of police files

• Haha
I've been wishing this! 😆
Trouble is they couldn’t give too much away as we know for sure Babs reads here so she might piece it together! I LOVE insider info tho so if anyone is a local/school mum please please feel free to comment and we will protect you from the police files 🤣

• Haha
She obviously hardly does school run as she seems surprised that there are so many parents needing to get to work! What did she expect? Loads of instahuns like her?! And driving on the school run is way more stressful than walking! Well it is round my way anyway!! Oh and any excuse to get the biscuits out eh babs? Hope no one cut you up on the way home as you’ll need a cake chaser to go with the biscuits!!!

Reactions: 21
Trouble is they couldn’t give too much away as we know for sure Babs reads here so she might piece it together! I LOVE insider info tho so if anyone is a local/school mum please please feel free to comment and we will protect you from the police files 🤣
Also we could get a 'newbie' who dishes fake dirt...who could be Babs or Claire trying to derail the thread. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Maps from home, bags from home, mints from home” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 there is not enough sick emojis I could add that expresses the way it makes me feel when she refers to Disney as “home” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
“Maps from home, bags from home, mints from home” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 there is not enough sick emojis I could add that expresses the way it makes me feel when she refers to Disney as “home” 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I agree. I love Disney so much,,,, and I've been loads of times and going back in May! But I have never - I REPEAT "NEVER" referred to it as home 🙄🤦‍♀️
FFS she sounds like such a bellend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find the "home" thing a bit sad, because if Disney is Home then where are you 95% of the time? Not home? So not happy?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck is she doing with her make up. Why has she wonky lipstick on
Could she any more of a clueless clown

And seriously where the duck is that lanky streak of piss? Has he got stuck in the doorway of their teeny tiny bathroom
Theory: CBBSte is away with work or something this week and she doesn’t want to publicise it in case one of the IC20 come round and stab her in the night

• Haha
The irony of Babs being sent a book about saving money.

I wrote a pamphlet instead: “Don’t buy endless tit you don’t need, don’t go on six holidays a year, and don’t buy hauls of clothes every week.”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.