Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220211-090724_Instagram.jpg

That's a bit of a weird thing to write. Surely you'd write something like "I'd give anything to jump into that photo and give her another cuddle" 🙄

I'd give up every penny I have if it meant I'd get my Dad back. This to me is weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1054663

That's a bit of a weird thing to write. Surely you'd write something like "I'd give anything to jump into that photo and give her another cuddle" 🙄

I'd give up every penny I have if it meant I'd get my Dad back. This to me is weird.
Not to babfend but I think it’s very much a nan thing. Mine always tried to give me money, and would threaten to hit me if I wouldn’t take it, which was hilarious as she was four foot nothing! She’d sneak it in my back pocket when hugging me goodbye! My sister and I have lots of memories of their doing it that we always laugh about. I know Babs doesn’t have a good grasp of the English language and can’t explain herself, but I’m sure she doesn’t mean that she just wants her Nan for her money! It’s like the biscuit tin that’s massively disappointing because it’s got buttons in, and being called every family name before she lands on yours! Just a Nan thing!

PS have just seen her stories about the school runs being busy with parents getting to different places and work. Wow Babs. Finally realised have you?! A week of doing your own school run and now you need “a biscuit to calm down”. What a twit. I don’t know her area at all but local cow bags have said the school is walking distance, so why not try that you lazy grellow idiot?!?

Reactions: 28
’Woke Babs’ saying there that it’s only mums who struggle with little ones 🤦🏻‍♀️

The ‘it does get much easier’ part has really hit a nerve with me. What we are going through with our teenage Unicorn is absolute hell. Not easier than when he was a little unicorn. I found the baby/toddler years hard but give me that any day over what we are going through now.
Sending you love & strength. I found the teenage/puberty years, when they are pushing boundaries and exercising their independence, MUCH harder to navigate than baby & toddler days. She is so ignorant it's shocking! What about the Dad's who stay at home because Mum earns more? What about the hands-on Dad's who share parenting 50-50 because both work? What about the Dad's who take over the parenting to give Mum a break? What about the single Dad's? The widowed Dad's? The Dad's who parent 99% because Mum is disabled? What about gay Dad's? She really needs to stitch her yap up and strap her fingers together so she can't spew or type such nonsense!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
’Woke Babs’ saying there that it’s only mums who struggle with little ones 🤦🏻‍♀️

The ‘it does get much easier’ part has really hit a nerve with me. What we are going through with our teenage Unicorn is absolute hell. Not easier than when he was a little unicorn. I found the baby/toddler years hard but give me that any day over what we are going through now.
I agree, what with hormones, new found freedom, the lack of info they divulge coupled with not wanting to be an overbearing, controlling parent it is , at times, soul destroying , and mine are fairly good kids.

Babs will lose her sh!t.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not to babfend but I think it’s very much a nan thing. Mine always tried to give me money, and would threaten to hit me if I wouldn’t take it. She’d sneak it in my back pocket when hugging me goodbye! My sister and I have lots of memories of their doing it that we always laugh about. I know Babs doesn’t have a good grasp of the English language and can’t explain herself, but I’m sure she doesn’t mean that she just wants her Nan for her money!
I agree with you here, it does seem like an odd way to phrase it, but my Nan still does this to me now! It’s kind of a running joke at this point. She even does it to my partner now and when he refused, she literally wrapped up a £5 note in his Christmas present 😂, not what you expect in your 30s! Anyway, I think it’s one of the things I’ll remember quite a lot when she’s not here anymore!
*edited because I’m tired and apparently can’t spell 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Oh, I know what you mean. It certainly does not get easier sometimes.

I have a 19 year old and we’ve been through some tough teenage patches. And now I have all the worry of his work as he’s started an apprenticeship in a pretty dangerous job.

I’ve got two younger. When he was 13/14, my middle child was a toddler. Let me tell you, a toddler was a walk in the park compared to the bag of angry hormones that my son could turn into, the arguments about homework, starting GCSEs.

My youngest is a baby still and it’s nothing compared to what I know is to come so I enjoy it all!

Emma is very short sighted, she’ll have a massive shock as her two get into the teen years. She’ll be begging for the sleepless nights when at least they are next to you and safe and you aren’t listening for the front door!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol Emma clearly doesn't do the school runs does she 😂😂😂 we've never had school run feedback before haha, maybe she thinks she's too famous or just afraid of the stick she might get on the playground 🤔🤔🤔

Yes Emma other people are allowed to be out and about at the same time as you... You know on their way to actual jobs 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1054663

What she'd do to have her Nan alive again in order to give Babs money? Wtf? That's the strangest thing I've ever heard. I suppose it is Babs though, her whole world revolves around buying and consuming.

How about just remember her for being there for you, or cuddles or conversations, days out, a walk with your Nan?

Reactions: 13
I’m totally here for Triple Threat Teenage meltdowns and strops. The teenage ‘middle bit’ is a force to be reckoned with lol - Babs won’t know what’s hit her. I’m totally ready to watch it explode.
Just you wait and see Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m totally here for Triple Threat Teenage meltdowns and strops. The teenage ‘middle bit’ is a force to be reckoned with lol - Babs won’t know what’s hit her. I’m totally ready to watch it explode.
Just you wait and see Babs
Also I hope triple threat starts to answer more honestly when Babs asks her, do you like my outfit?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to babfend but I think it’s very much a nan thing. Mine always tried to give me money, and would threaten to hit me if I wouldn’t take it, which was hilarious as she was four foot nothing! She’d sneak it in my back pocket when hugging me goodbye! My sister and I have lots of memories of their doing it that we always laugh about. I know Babs doesn’t have a good grasp of the English language and can’t explain herself, but I’m sure she doesn’t mean that she just wants her Nan for her money! It’s like the biscuit tin that’s massively disappointing because it’s got buttons in, and being called every family name before she lands on yours! Just a Nan thing!

PS have just seen her stories about the school runs being busy with parents getting to different places and work. Wow Babs. Finally realised have you?! A week of doing your own school run and now you need “a biscuit to calm down”. What a twit. I don’t know her area at all but local cow bags have said the school is walking distance, so why not try that you lazy grellow idiot?!?

Yeah my Nan was the same. I just think it's a weird thing to mention out of all of the memories she has of her Nan, that's what she chooses to say?

Yeah my Nan was the same. I just think it's a weird thing to mention out of all of the memories she has of her Nan, that's what she chooses to say?
Well that’s Babs all over 🤣 Spouts out random and useless tit, all day, every day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol Emma clearly doesn't do the school runs does she 😂😂😂 we've never had school run feedback before haha, maybe she thinks she's too famous or just afraid of the stick she might get on the playground 🤔🤔🤔

Yes Emma other people are allowed to be out and about at the same time as you... You know on their way to actual jobs 🙄🙄
Very telling that she avoids the school run and interacting with other parents. Unfortunately, in every primary school there is always a clique of Mums with the "you can't sit with us" attitude. This will be the group that she hates being judged by. Oh, & how they will judge her.....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Very telling that she avoids the school run and interacting with other parents. Unfortunately, in every primary school there is always a clique of Mums with the "you can't sit with us" attitude. This will be the group that she hates being judged by. Oh, & how they will judge her.....
And she gives them more to gossip about by sharing her life online for all to see

Screenshot_20220211-095525_Instagram.jpg

Emma, you need to take a trip to the world famous Jewellery Quarter that is just down the road from you and get your manky rings made bigger Bab 😳😳 And while you're there, ask them to clean them too 🤮
Also, why is she wearing them the wrong way around, the engagement ring goes on top of the wedding ring 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1054745
Emma, you need to take a trip to the world famous Jewellery Quarter that is just down the road from you and get your manky rings made bigger Bab 😳😳 And while you're there, ask them to clean them too 🤮
Also, why is she wearing them the wrong way around, the engagement ring goes on top of the wedding ring 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
She probably can’t get them off to have them cleaned or resized 🤣 They look good and stuck to me!
I agree that’s the wrong way round, annoys me when people wear them like that!

• Haha
View attachment 1054745
Oh gosh that photo is awful, she’s sporting a little bit of bum fluff on her top lip, her skin is seriously in need of water & she’s obviously run out of Paula’s Choice her pores are so open. Seriously that photo should be a wake up call to start taking care of yourself Babs not shovelling more biscuits in your cake hole.

• Sick
View attachment 1054745
I don’t wear any jewellery, not even a wedding ring as I can’t stand it, but isn’t it uncomfortable when they are so tight?

Her kids are so old now and she's acting as if it's the first time she has done the school run...maybe it is the first time she has though!?

View attachment 1054663

My Nan used to give me money. My mum would always tell her not to then she would press a pound coin in my hand when we left ( trying to do it so my mum wouldn’t see). So I have memories of this too. My man died when I was 16 though so don’t know if she would have still done it when I was 40!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.