Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so pathetic not saying where they are actually going. You’re not some famous celebrity! You’re just a nobody who happens to have a several thousand followers on Instagram most of whom probably skip past your incredibly boring content without looking!
She doesn’t want any ones advice on what to take she’s just DESPERATE to increase her engagement do her management don’t drop her!!

Reactions: 20
Not telling people where she's going is ridiculous and the least of her worries when the whole Internet knows she's leaving her house empty! 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But first Ste would need to find someone to have that affair with....large sliders or not.
steve spends hours each evening browsing grindr - i imagine he's already prepared, with a long list of potential guys that he's swiped right on! and ofc, his beloved George, who will ultimately be the reason he divorces babs - probs once the kids have grown up. first chance he gets, he'll be straight on his bike under the pretence that he's off to buy smash, but he won't be going anywhere near the canals - he'll be cycling to brighton to spend the rest of his live with his true love - the guy who fancies him, even when he's wearing tight heart pants and clutching a rose between his teeth! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does Bab really think that if she mentions where they are going on holiday, that all her babettes are going to book and go at the same time as her? Cos she is such a celebrity?

Very odd

• Haha
Wow Babs. This must have been like looking in a mirror.

View attachment 1053132
This is what pisses me off about a lot of the influencers who spout body positivity tit.

Yes, Emma, it’s an ornament of a fat woman. Therefore you MUST post it. Look everybody, I celebrating “real” women! Would she have posted a photo of say, an art deco ornament of a slender woman? No.

When I was a blogger/instagramer I went on a diet for my health as I was morbidly obese. I was shunned.

I wasn’t being body positive (well, I hated my body that was slowly killing me, so no, I was never going to be positive about my size), I was giving my followers dangerous ideas - nope. Never shared my diet. If anyone did ask, they got the answer of low carb, no advice, wasn’t my place.

There are a huge amount of women on instagram who scream body positivity but use it as a screen to outwardly be okay with being overweight and unhealthy while wanting to loose weight but not having the will power to do it. Emma is the queen of them all.

Sorry for the rant, but it has pissed me off for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
same 🤣🤣 but sadly without the puppy, i’m very jealous!!

the amount of times family members have tried to not so gently ask if i’m gay is ridiculous. being single, with lots of female friends and no partner, apparently makes their minds jump that way like there is no other possible explanation 🤔🤣
A few guys in my younger years pre-hubby, upon rejecting their advances, would become a bit hostile & say "why don't you like me? Are you a lesbian?, you must be a lesbian". Heaven forbid I simply didn't find them interesting and/or attractive 😂 You carry on as you are, nobody should ever feel pressured into "settling" or lowering their requirements in a partner.

View attachment 1053090
Anything else you need advice on Bab..hope that helps.
School run in the car again. Still no sign of Stephen. He's still M.I.A. What is going on?!!!!!

• Heart
New tiktok buying dior for her and girl. Poor thing needs a treat for herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A few guys in my younger years pre-hubby, upon rejecting their advances, would become a bit hostile & say "why don't you like me? Are you a lesbian?, you must be a lesbian". Heaven forbid I simply didn't find them interesting and/or attractive 😂 You carry on as you are, nobody should ever feel pressured into "settling" or lowering their requirements in a partner.

School run in the car again. Still no sign of Stephen. He's still M.I.A. What is going on?!!!!!
She's keeping him in hiding as she thinks she's got one up on us as we are mentioning him missing. Remember. She. Took. Back. Control.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but that artwork is an ugly lump of grey clay! It’s not beautiful! Mind you it’s greyer than Emma which is impressive!
Emma-no one gives a tit where you’re going! Most of us are just waiting for your epic meltdown when Ste and the kids are having a fab time and you’re sulking in your hotel room cos it’s too cold! You’re a selfish witch after all.

Reactions: 18
She ordered a £29 product & got free samples of perfume, she’s spending just to make content.
Annnnd she has the audacity to say she never treats herself. That’s every day this year she’s got at least one new thing solely for herself

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Not telling people where she's going is ridiculous and the least of her worries when the whole Internet knows she's leaving her house empty! 🙄🤦‍♀️
yeah, she's happy to leave her hobbit house open to burglary, as half the world is aware exactly where she lives and now when her house is going to be empty - altho tbh, she probably thinks she's pretty safe unless there are thieves desperate for.mugs and boxes filled with plastic tat - yet she refuses to reveal the location. does she really think she's so famous that the devoted babettes are actually gonna all jump online and immediately book tickets to the destination of her holiday simply because...what? it is their goal to see her in the wild?! to pose for a selfie with kween babs?! to get an autograph signed with a zebra pen wedged between her chunky trotters?!

i think her actual fear this that she's desperate to avoid any cowbags discovering her location, and taking sly photos of her from realistic angles, showing her actual size and frumpy dress sense when she's not purposefully posing or forced steve up a ladder to take the photo! it's happened to her before where babettes in the audience or at meet-ups have shared their own photos - not approved by babs - and she's obvs been FUMING that they didn't ask her permission to share photos of the real unedited, unfiltered babs. y'know, kinda like how she constantly shares sneaky photos of steve and the kids without their knowledge or consent, and reveals every intimate and private detail of their lives with the entire world. she'll pretend that she's keeping their destination secret in order to keep the children safe, yet i have never known any parent who cares as little as babs does about protecting her kids - it's just an excuse. i imagine the holiday is somewhere fairly local, because she has no qualms about sharing when she's going to disney - presumably because she knows that the majority of her followers - struggling to decide whether to spend their money on food or heating - aren't going to be "lucky enough" to be able to spontaneously book a trip at easter - with emphasis on how easter is the most expensive time of the year to go to disney - on the off-chance they may spot the famous celeb, kween babs! if her february half term holiday is more local, i assume she's wary of revealing the destination and will have her police files safely packed in their luggage - not mentioned in the upcoming "come pack with me" vlog, obvs - so she can keep an eye out for any potential cowbags! that, or she’s doing it purposefully because she thinksit will keep the babettes glued to her content on the edges of their seats in excited suspense, thus increasing engagement. y'know, like how she drops hints about her dad's illness etc - but never reveals the full story until it suits HER. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's such an idiot. imagine keeping your holiday destination a secret to supposedly protect your children, when you've literally revealed exactly where you live, the entire layout of your house and the content of your kids' underwear drawers! #babslogic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If no one knows where she’s going apart from it’s cold then how can they tell her what to take? What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.