Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, thinking about it... PUS has been M.I.A. all week but, so have the kids right?!! We've had no sight or sound of ANY of them this week! No Monday stories about Ethan's football on Monday, (right?). Those stories in her car collecting the kids from school, is she really?? We haven't seen them. She's a prolific story poster, you'd think she'd film herself with the kids in the car after school having a yap "for the people". If they've got Covid, she'd NEVER reveal that due to going away in half term......
Yes kids too - it’s just Babs and the mutt.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand what she means by ‘she wanted to see what happened when she ordered Dior in the uk’

what did she expect to happen? She ordered something and it came 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes kids too - it’s just Babs and the mutt.
Hmmmmmmmm
The over the top story about Ethan making them late for school.....
The lunchtime meal for Auntie Claire's birthday instead of a big family meal in a pub.....
The sudden cancellation of the dog walk on Sat.....

You could be onto something.....

Reactions: 17
He’s obviously very busy planing the valentines extravaganza for Monday, buying his new clothes especially for the occasion, choosing which freezer food to cook for her, which Yankee candle to light at the dinner table, which tit bunch of flowers to choose to present to her with his gormless face. Ultimately ending with a night of blanket & sofa action. NO NOT THAT KIND OF ACTION, we don’t touch private parts remember! This is taking a lot of planning so he’s MIA with his notebook & pen sorting it all out. Bless him 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well if there is covid in her home - and let's not forget her own cold this week - she's out & about with her parents, shops, Jocelyn and the friend today! I know the rules say you can, if lft every day, it's just not responsible with her dad's health! Maybe they've all just bab-stomped off her grid?

Reactions: 13
Hmmmmmmmm
The over the top story about Ethan making them late for school.....
The lunchtime meal for Auntie Claire's birthday instead of a big family meal in a pub.....
The sudden cancellation of the dog walk on Sat.....

You could be onto something.....
she has repeatedly mentioned that the kids have been sleeping late, explaining why she is the only one up in the morning, despite it being a school day. that post about ethan playing the euphonium could easily have been created using a previous photo as there has been no sign of the kids in the background of any of her stories - i haven't even heard them. bar the potentially staged euphonium post, there's been no sign of the kids on her grid since last week's inset day. her recent content has been a dior tiktok which mentions erin, but does not include her - unusual, as babs usually leaps at any opportunity to give the golden child a starring role - all the inane "watch me get dressed" tiktoks, a reel about her world-travelling, unwashed denim skirt, the skinny shaming valentine's lingerie reel and a post plastered with old photos of her and claire. absolutely no sign of - or involvement - of steve or the kids, not even the sly #couplegoals "we're sitting on separate sofas" while she was watching the brits. it definitely seems suspicious. either steve has covid and is isolating up in top top, with the kids potentially sick and isolating in their rooms. if that were the case, you'd think babs would be being cautious and not parading round meeting up with jocelyn, wet san, claire and her vulnerable father, but it wouldn't surprise me - especially as she thinks being tripled jabs means she's invincible and covid won't touch her, because does it KNOW who she IS?! that, or steve has had enough and carted the kids off to his parents with him for a break, probably re-arranging the holiday so that babs is no longer invited. or, at the very least, keeping his fingers crossed that her lft will be positive the day they are meant to leave, and he'll get to go on holiday without her! 🤣

it definitely seems like something weird is going on, but we all know how babs loves to make a point of proving tattle wrong, so it will be interesting to see her reaction. if she doesn't respond by sharing footage of steve and the kids then it's safe to say they're isolating - or that they've fucked off and left her!

Reactions: 16
Ha! Talking about the law of attraction yet her life is a car crash, can't get the simplest thing out of her mouth either. Going so well for an influencer!
Talking about the law of attraction, eh?????.... hmmmm, is she manifesting? - or is she laying the foundations for a BOOM! reveal with faux surprise that she has some crappy clothing deal and/or book pamphlet No.2 (apt, isn't it?, No.2 .. 💩😂), whilst saying "See?!!! I told you if you put it out into the universe, you can manifest good things that you want to happen" 🤢🤮

Reactions: 10
she has repeatedly mentioned that the kids have been sleeping late, explaining why she is the only one up in the morning, despite it being a school day. that post about ethan playing the euphonium could easily have been created using a previous photo as there has been no sign of the kids in the background of any of her stories - i haven't even heard them. bar the potentially staged euphonium post, there's been no sign of the kids on her grid since last week's inset day. her recent content has been a dior tiktok which mentions erin, but does not include her - unusual, as babs usually leaps at any opportunity to give the golden child a starring role - all the inane "watch me get dressed" tiktoks, a reel about her world-travelling, unwashed denim skirt, the skinny shaming valentine's lingerie reel and a post plastered with old photos of her and claire. absolutely no sign of - or involvement - of steve or the kids, not even the sly #couplegoals "we're sitting on separate sofas" while she was watching the brits. it definitely seems suspicious. either steve has covid and is isolating up in top top, with the kids potentially sick and isolating in their rooms. if that were the case, you'd think babs would be being cautious and not parading round meeting up with jocelyn, wet san, claire and her vulnerable father, but it wouldn't surprise me - especially as she thinks being tripled jabs means she's invincible and covid won't touch her, because does it KNOW who she IS?! that, or steve has had enough and carted the kids off to his parents with him for a break, probably re-arranging the holiday so that babs is no longer invited. or, at the very least, keeping his fingers crossed that her lft will be positive the day they are meant to leave, and he'll get to go on holiday without her! 🤣

it definitely seems like something weird is going on, but we all know how babs loves to make a point of proving tattle wrong, so it will be interesting to see her reaction. if she doesn't respond by sharing footage of steve and the kids then it's safe to say they're isolating - or that they've fucked off and left her!
Didn’t she also go to the cinema this week to see a horror movie? So the kids wouldn’t have been there, she didn’t tell the Babettes which movie she seen or review it. No photo ops of her on a date with CBBSte. Which makes me believe it never happened & something else is going on.

Reactions: 18
Erin looks the exact spit of her sister Claire i bet jealous boots hates it…
this pic of her and claire looks like mother and daughter
I always thought she was a lot older than Claire, was really shocked to discover its only a couple of years!

Reactions: 14
She’s so pathetic not saying where they are actually going. You’re not some famous celebrity! You’re just a nobody who happens to have a several thousand followers on Instagram most of whom probably skip past your incredibly boring content without looking!
She doesn’t want any ones advice on what to take she’s just DESPERATE to increase her engagement do her management don’t drop her!!
What does she really think is going to happen if she reveals where she is going? What? One of us tattlers are going to take one for the team and follow them? Really? Get a bleeping grip you deluded idiotic boring buffoon

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New avatar anyone??

Also, what the duck is with those warts? She's turning into Nanny McPhee - or should I say Babby McPhee!

Screenshot_2022-02-10-22-28-02-030.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Friends? Is she having a laugh. She’s 100% drunk in these stories tonight. Also please say it isn’t just me hating on how she is saying absolutely… she’s says APPsolutely. 😅
It's like when Jo Frost aka Super Nanny says "asseptable)!!!

He’s obviously very busy planing the valentines extravaganza for Monday, buying his new clothes especially for the occasion, choosing which freezer food to cook for her, which Yankee candle to light at the dinner table, which tit bunch of flowers to choose to present to her with his gormless face. Ultimately ending with a night of blanket & sofa action. NO NOT THAT KIND OF ACTION, we don’t touch private parts remember! This is taking a lot of planning so he’s MIA with his notebook & pen sorting it all out. Bless him 🙃
You mean Emma hasn't done him a spreadsheet so she can micromanage the entire thing?? She's slipping

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i actually truly think she’s asexual. or at least on the ace spectrum. whenever she expresses attraction to men it’s always famous and unattainable ones, and it’s always in a giggly 12-year-old girl way. like others have said, the use of hanky panky is odd for a grown woman to use about a man she has apparently been in a relationship with for, what, almost 20 years? did they have sex purely for kids and never for pleasure? i have so many questions?
By unattainable, do u mean cartoons? 🤣 she's always banging on about which disney cartoon are most fancyable 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
My husband is 50. He’s been away for work for the past 2 nights. My 12 and 9 year old ate dinner at 5:30ish. I sat at the table with them. When they finished eating they rinsed their dishes and put them in the dishwasher. We had a game of Scrabble (which my lovely 12 year old boy scored so that his younger sister won). We then started playing Mario Party. When my husband (my children’s stepdad) walked through the door we were frantically rowing with the joycon controllers and laughing like we were going to wet ourselves. Then there was a pile on of hugging - even my awkward pre teen. And then we cracked on again with the game but with an extra player. Bedtime was 30 odd minutes later than it would normally be on a school night but it’s Friday tomorrow so what does it matter?! When tucking my 9 year old daughter in she declared it as a 100 out of 10 night.

I’m not the most maternal mother ever but I love my kids dearly and they’re now at an age that they are funny and bright and quick witted and sarcastic and brilliant company. Spending time with my children and the man I love is precious to me and I recognise how fortunate I am to be able to do that.

Once the kids were in bed I made dinner for us and we ate and chatted and kissed and cuddled and talked. There was no tv. We just quietly, slightly tiredly enjoyed each other’s company.

No one has a perfect life but I’m incredibly fortunate in that mine is pretty great. Emma’s could be too if she sacked off social media and stopped treating CBBSte and her kids as a commodity.

Sorry for the lengthy rant. She just makes me so angry. She has so much to be thankful for but she doesn’t see any of it.

P.S. My kids will be at their dads on Saturday so I will have sex (more than a #bitrude) with my husband. And afterwards we’ll go to Harborne and touch the Disney mugs in Home Bargains.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My husband is 50. He’s been away for work for the past 2 nights. My 12 and 9 year old ate dinner at 5:30ish. I sat at the table with them. When they finished eating they rinsed their dishes and put them in the dishwasher. We had a game of Scrabble (which my lovely 12 year old boy scored so that his younger sister won). We then started playing Mario Party. When my husband (my children’s stepdad) walked through the door we were frantically rowing with the joycon controllers and laughing like we were going to wet ourselves. Then there was a pile on of hugging - even my awkward pre teen. And then we cracked on again with the game but with an extra player. Bedtime was 30 odd minutes later than it would normally be on a school night but it’s Friday tomorrow so what does it matter?! When tucking my 9 year old daughter in she declared it as a 100 out of 10 night.

I’m not the most maternal mother ever but I love my kids dearly and they’re now at an age that they are funny and bright and quick witted and sarcastic and brilliant company. Spending time with my children and the man I love is precious to me and I recognise how fortunate I am to be able to do that.

Once the kids were in bed I made dinner for us and we ate and chatted and kissed and cuddled and talked. There was no tv. We just quietly, slightly tiredly enjoyed each other’s company.

No one has a perfect life but I’m incredibly fortunate in that mine is pretty great. Emma’s could be too if she sacked off social media and stopped treating CBBSte and her kids as a commodity.

Sorry for the lengthy rant. She just makes me so angry. She has so much to be thankful for but she doesn’t see any of it.

P.S. My kids will be at their dads on Saturday so I will have sex (more than a #bitrude) with my husband. And afterwards we’ll go to Harborne and touch the Disney mugs in Home Bargains.
That sounds like a pretty perfect life to me and you sound like an amazing mum and wife 💖
I work 2/3 nights a week and the nights I have to work me and my husband are basically tag teaming and like passing ships as he's home and takes over with dinner, homework etc so I can have a shower and get ready for work. But I find it means on my nights off we make the most of being together with the kids, then settling down for some quiet time once they are asleep (not banished to their rooms at 6pm either). I do get weekends off with my job as I'm contracted to weekdays only so I recognize how fortunate I am to always have weekends off same as my husband so we can set aside family time - which has never happened before in any of my previous jobs!

I also happen to enjoy sex (bit rude) with my husband. Yes, sex isn't everything and we're not at it all the time, but with 3 children close in age and having gone through all the difficult times (sleep regressions, teething etc) and to now have our children all at an age where they enjoy a weekend lie in after a busy week at school.. we are enjoying having a bit more time to invest in each other emotionally and physically (sorry if this sounds wanky). It makes the hard times we did go through feel worth it.

Anyway that's my two pence worth on my quiet period of night shift - then my weekend starts 😂

Enjoy your hanky panky 😉 #notbitrudeveryveryrude #whatisthisphysicalstuffyouspeakof

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That sounds like a pretty perfect life to me and you sound like an amazing mum and wife 💖
I work 2/3 nights a week and the nights I have to work me and my husband are basically tag teaming and like passing ships as he's home and takes over with dinner, homework etc so I can have a shower and get ready for work. But I find it means on my nights off we make the most of being together with the kids, then settling down for some quiet time once they are asleep (not banished to their rooms at 6pm either). I do get weekends off with my job as I'm contracted to weekdays only so I recognize how fortunate I am to always have weekends off same as my husband so we can set aside family time - which has never happened before in any of my previous jobs!

I also happen to enjoy sex (bit rude) with my husband. Yes, sex isn't everything and we're not at it all the time, but with 3 children close in age and having gone through all the difficult times (sleep regressions, teething etc) and to now have our children all at an age where they enjoy a weekend lie in after a busy week at school.. we are enjoying having a bit more time to invest in each other emotionally and physically (sorry if this sounds wanky). It makes the hard times we did go through feel worth it.

Anyway that's my two pence worth on my quiet period of night shift - then my weekend starts 😂

Enjoy your hanky panky 😉 #notbitrudeveryveryrude #whatisthisphysicalstuffyouspeakof
🥰
It’s not perfect and I’m not amazing at either role - but it’s perfect for us!

I did the ships in the night thing when mine were babies/preschoolers/ks1 and it sucked but you just get on with it. The crappy bits always made me more grateful for the good bits. Now mine are a bit older it is easier and I genuinely enjoy their company. They come out with the best one liners.
And it didn’t sound at all wanky (#bitrude).

She really doesn’t realise what she’s missing. More importantly, she doesn’t realise/register/care what her kids are missing out on. I can’t fathom her level of self absorption. 🤷🏼‍♀️

🥰
It’s not perfect and I’m not amazing at either role - but it’s perfect for us!

I did the ships in the night thing when mine were babies/preschoolers/ks1 and it sucked but you just get on with it. The crappy bits always made me more grateful for the good bits. Now mine are a bit older it is easier and I genuinely enjoy their company. They come out with the best one liners.
And it didn’t sound at all wanky (#bitrude).

She really doesn’t realise what she’s missing. More importantly, she doesn’t realise/register/care what her kids are missing out on. I can’t fathom her level of self absorption. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mine are all in school now (reception, yr 2 and yr 3) but to be honest I'm only part time so it doesn't disrupt my life too much - as in needing to spend most days sleeping to catch up - and it fits with me coming home before hubby goes to work and saving paying a fortune for school breakfast clubs. 😂

I bet Babs secretly wishes she had any of our lives which is why she seemingly mocks her love life/pretends she is so happy 🤦

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.