Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New tiktok buying dior for her and girl. Poor thing needs a treat for herself.
Oooooh so relatable buying Dior for her 11 year old 🙄

How can she be slobbing watching tv already?!
Literally!!!!! Isn’t 6:30 prime time for watching tv with the kids and relaxing together as a family for the evening. OR coming back after school clubs and eating dinner together. That family is so fecking weird.

Reactions: 21
She’s so pathetic not saying where they are actually going. You’re not some famous celebrity! You’re just a nobody who happens to have a several thousand followers on Instagram most of whom probably skip past your incredibly boring content without looking!
She doesn’t want any ones advice on what to take she’s just DESPERATE to increase her engagement do her management don’t drop her!!
Three quarters of her followers most likely aren't even going on Insta anymore, they're just O.G. followers who've moved on as their children have grown up.

Wow Babs. This must have been like looking in a mirror.

View attachment 1053132
..."how beautiful is this lady in my beautiful friend's house?" .... ehhhh? Are you high Babs? Ha! It's not remotely beautiful, it's HIDEOUS 😳😂😂😂😂😂

Omfg it looks like something the kids make in pottery class in the beginning years in senior school 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The affiliate links have begun, she’ll be linking every article of clothing next like Meldrum. Squeezing every drop from the last of her “job”, last January she was advertising Walls beige products, Amazon fresh & being gifted that huge TV this year one Fitbit ad & NOTHING. No valentines/galentines mugs this year either.
Didn't someone on here suggest she started affiliate links seeing as she can't get ads? Hiiiii Bab!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTAF is she rambling on about now????

She's either drugged, drunk or completely dillusional.

Does she honestly think that the her followers are her friends.

• Haha
Bragging about Dior on the one hand but is still wearing the jumper today that she wore yesterday and then got into bed wearing last night! :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
She’s so pathetic not saying where they are actually going. You’re not some famous celebrity! You’re just a nobody who happens to have a several thousand followers on Instagram most of whom probably skip past your incredibly boring content without looking!
She doesn’t want any ones advice on what to take she’s just DESPERATE to increase her engagement do her management don’t drop her!!
In my opinion it matters much less if people know where they are going (no one but no one, is going to stalk you Emma!) than that she let's the world and his mother know that her easily find-able house is going to be empty!

Reactions: 16
Ewwww - don’t tell me she washed that jumper today, she wouldn’t have had time to dry it on the radiator in that damp house.

Seeing as she said she gets sweaty when she sleeps, that’s bleeping grim.

you can always tell when she’s on the booze as well as she gets the bulbous red nose.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Oooooh so relatable buying Dior for her 11 year old 🙄

Literally!!!!! Isn’t 6:30 prime time for watching tv with the kids and relaxing together as a family for the evening. OR coming back after school clubs and eating dinner together. That family is so fecking weird.
my youngest goes to bed at 6 because we leave the house at 7am if I’m on a early start and she’s only in nursery but between 5 and 6 her dads just getting in from work so we generally just play with her before she goes to bed don’t think babs interacts with her kids unless it’s for a ad 🙈

New tiktok buying dior for her and girl. Poor thing needs a treat for herself.
She's such a smug show-off! The majority of her babettes are worrying about feeding their kids and heating their homes, with the cost of living soaring sky high - and she's buying Dior for her bleeping 11 year old brat?!!! Holiday next week, megabucks USA Disney holiday at Easter, tat, clothes clothes clothes, tat, Dior .... and she wonders why her engagement levels and YouTube views are the lowest they've been in years?

There's your answer Babs, you're alienating your audience more and more. Dior, GTFOH.

She's pissed as a fart again .... or really really bored with ste MIA and kids in bed... probably both actually
Actually, thinking about it... PUS has been M.I.A. all week but, so have the kids right?!! We've had no sight or sound of ANY of them this week! No Monday stories about Ethan's football on Monday, (right?). Those stories in her car collecting the kids from school, is she really?? We haven't seen them. She's a prolific story poster, you'd think she'd film herself with the kids in the car after school having a yap "for the people". If they've got Covid, she'd NEVER reveal that due to going away in half term......

Reactions: 17
Ewwww - don’t tell me she washed that jumper today, she wouldn’t have had time to dry it on the radiator in that damp house.

Seeing as she said she gets sweaty when she sleeps, that’s bleeping grim.

you can always tell when she’s on the booze as well as she gets the bulbous red nose.
I wondered last night why she was going to bed in a (recently purchased) jumper. I (stupidly) assumed she’d get changed into one of her many pairs of manky pjs. But no, she had it on in this mornings pit stories. There’s no way it’s been washed today. Even my non stinky youngest child wears clean pjs every night. She is just completely minging. 🤮

• Sick
A few guys in my younger years pre-hubby, upon rejecting their advances, would become a bit hostile & say "why don't you like me? Are you a lesbian?, you must be a lesbian". Heaven forbid I simply didn't find them interesting and/or attractive 😂 You carry on as you are, nobody should ever feel pressured into "settling" or lowering their requirements in a partner.

School run in the car again. Still no sign of Stephen. He's still M.I.A. What is going on?!!!!!
Definitely starting to look like he might be isolated in top-top. Now that the rules allow her and the kids to carry on as normal, she can get away with not mentioning it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.