Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please can "I'm a greasy, grellow walloper- don't come near me!" be our next thread title!? Spat my drink out a bit reading that!

Oooh. Now that's a new theory. She does seem really prudey, in fact I think she's referred to herself as a prude in the past. Marriage/relationships are predominantly for companionship to her. I bet those kids were conceived in the pitch dark with minimal clothing removal
If the E’s didn’t actually look so much like Emma and Steven I would be sure they weren’t their kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The affiliate links have begun, she’ll be linking every article of clothing next like Meldrum. Squeezing every drop from the last of her “job”, last January she was advertising Walls beige products, Amazon fresh & being gifted that huge TV this year one Fitbit ad & NOTHING. No valentines/galentines mugs this year either.
"GIFTED" a television?!!! See now, these are the things that give me rage with companies. These Instaslobs & YouTubers get PAID to promote a product and that should be IT. The "gifting" should be paid forward. Once companies have paid the slob in question, they should then say the "gift item" is not for them, but they need to promote it in an #AD & stories as a giveaway to followers, with the slob running an online live raffle from entries, with the winner picked at random.

This is why followers/consumers are getting fed up with Instagram. These people can easily afford to buy the things given to them. The free gifted holidays Babs has had .. amongst followers there are thousands of financially struggling families who would love a free holiday, tv etc., - look at Hinch for example, now living in a £1.5m country home with land and alpacas, from the purses of the financially poor, single parents and mentally unwell. They make me sick. Now Babs is coining it in with #AffiliatePartner links. Gross. I cannot WAIT for the Instagrabber bubble to implode.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Mr Doodle will actually be away all week with his work from Sun so he's not here on Valentine's Day. I for one can't wait to enjoy the weekend with him 🤣❤😜😉 In what world does she think that most people don't want attention from their partners. And yes, I get that this doesn't have to be restricted to Valentine's Day, but for us it holds a special place in our relationship as it contributed to us getting together, so NO Emma, you are on your own with this one, clearly!!!!

Reactions: 22
Please don't jump on the menopause bandwagon Emma.

Those of us going through it need intelligent, constructive , factual advice that has been research and delivered properly.

What we don't need is an uneducated wanna be throwing their hat in the ring with suggestions of eat a cake and buy some future landfill if you feel a bit wobbly.

You've crapped all over mental health, please don't try and belittle what can be debilitating and confusing time because it fits your remit.
👏👏👏
I follow Dr Louise Newson (themenopausedoctor) for real, expert medical/meno advice. I was having horrible peri-meno symptoms (brain fog/poor memory, hot flushes, night sweats (having to lay on a towel in bed), low mood, no energy, libido drop, & painful private parts action/hanky panky 😂) but thanks to her appearance on Davina McCall's myth-busting tv programme, I went on hrt patches and every symptom vanished within 6 weeks. Babs hasn't even considered talking to her GP about peri-meno, so absolutely this is a bandwagon she need not hitch her horse to. She's clueless and would only spread misinformation.

I wonder if babs is the gay one and not Ste 🤣 me and my partner (both gay) have once said this haha! The way she talks about sex is as if it revolts her which is how I thought of it with men. Now I am out and proud, give me the “hanky panky” every day 😂 But it honestly just looks like they’re in a love-less marriage and only together for the kids which I believe will bring it’s own set of problems further down the line…
I sometimes wonder if her sister Claire is gay.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s gong to force those kids to have a valentines breakfast isn’t she. They’ll be 18 have partners and she’ll still be making them have valentines breakfast. It’s ok to stop ‘traditions’ as your kids get older if they’re no longer into them or feel age appropriate.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s gong to force those kids to have a valentines breakfast isn’t she. They’ll be 18 have partners and she’ll still be making them have valentines breakfast. It’s ok to stop ‘traditions’ as your kids get older if they’re no longer into them or feel age appropriate.
Erin will tell her to duck off with that nonsense soon.

She’ll probably get one or two more if she forces her, painfully scrunched up face, valentines photos out of her and that will be it.

When she’s at secondary, she will not want to have anything to do with a cute valentines breakfast with her little brother. Could you imagine the shame if the other kids saw?

Emma doesn’t realise the world of pain she’s setting those children up for. Secondary school can be like lord of the flies when you don’t have an embarrassing mum like Babs flashing all over the internet.

Reactions: 24

She’ll probably get one or two more if she forces her, painfully scrunched up face, valentines photos out of her and that will be it.

When she’s at secondary, she will not want to have anything to do with a cute valentines breakfast with her little brother. Could you imagine the shame if the other kids saw?

Emma doesn’t realise the world of pain she’s setting those children up for. Secondary school can be like lord of the flies when you don’t have an embarrassing mum like Babs flashing all over the internet.
I don't think the kids will tell her to stop, I think they'll use it as an opportunity to get gradually more expensive gifts

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Most of us are embarrassing our kids just by existing! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1052494
Can hear the band wagon starting up from here !
If she was peri menopausal she would not be wearing PJs, socks, slippers, a dressing gown and a manky blanky Not unheard of but 44 is young for peri menopause, she is jumping on a bandwagon and needs to sort her unhealthy food choices before she starts on HRT. Sugar has huge impacts on the body, if she cut that out she would feel so much better and sleep better too.

I dont think Emma is gay but I do think her sister is.

Reactions: 19
If she was peri menopausal she would not be wearing PJs, socks, slippers, a dressing gown and a manky blanky Not unheard of but 44 is young for peri menopause, she is jumping on a bandwagon and needs to sort her unhealthy food choices before she starts on HRT. Sugar has huge impacts on the body, if she cut that out she would feel so much better and sleep better too.

I dont think Emma is gay but I do think her sister is.
Tbf I was peri menopausal at 38 as was my mother and her mother - I'd rather have their cooking skills than a sodding hormonal condition tho !

Reactions: 10
interesting! what makes you think that? 🤔
No big reason, just a curious observation. Similar to my youngest's Insta, there's no obvious male significant other (or female, to be completely fair), she appears to prefer the company of females, although obviously they could be friends, no kids (not that it means anything in itself, as some people don't have kids for a plethora of reasons/situations, before anyone gets froggy 😅). My youngest is gay and she prefers the company of women as a whole. Pure curiosity on my part, after someone said they thought Babs might be gay.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No big reason, just a curious observation. Similar to my youngest's Insta, there's no obvious male significant other (or female, to be completely fair), she appears to prefer the company of females, although obviously they could be friends, no kids (not that it means anything in itself, as some people don't have kids for a plethora of reasons/situations, before anyone gets froggy 😅). My youngest is gay and she prefers the company of women as a whole. Pure curiosity on my part, after someone said they thought Babs might be gay.
thank you for explaining! i was curious 🤣

to be fair, all of those things apply to me too and as a mid-30s single childfree by choice woman i’m often asked if i’m gay, which i’m not. i do get why people with more “traditional” views may assume so though! i was wondering if i’d missed something 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
On her latest, rehashed valentine reel......

Isn't this just Emma's normal life?
interesting how a decent number of the babettes are actually disagreeing with her attitude towards no private parts action on valentine's day, and not getting blocked! babs allowing people to have a differing opinion to her own and actually replying to them?! what's happening?! 🤯

i imagine many of them will soon be deleted, but perhaps her meeting with btec paul has left her so desperate for engagement that she feels she needs to refrain from deleting comments - even those who disagree with her opinions on "hanky panky".

this comment is my favourite tho. the way she's responded "noted 👍🏻", as though it was helpful advice in her quest to actively try to find a way to encourage steve to divorce her and has now been validated in her belief that if she continues to refrain from engaging in private parts action, he will likely be tempted into an affair with on the of grindr lads. i can literally imagine her grabbing her zebra pen and scrawling this "tip" in her notebook! or at least, that's how i interpreted her response! ultimately, the idea of steve cheating on her and/or divorcing her doesn't seem to faze her in the slightest - although that's presumably because she's so super confident in her belief that he loves and adores her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220210_140147.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She honestly thinks that everyone is the same as she is and can't be bothered with their partner. The comments must be surprising her today, bet she hope Ste doesn't see them and gets ideas about having some hanky panky #NotRude

Reactions: 15
just gonna leave this moment of realisation here for babs, as a reminder each time she scrolls thru tattle that she desperately needs to drag herself out of bed, wash her face, grab a glass of water and go outside and breathe some fresh air! which tbh is likely far better advice than she ever gets from her paid personal hype man groupon counseller. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20220210_131109.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220210-122639_YouTube.jpg

I haven't watched the vlog as, like I said, I can't bare to watch/listen to her tutting and sucking on her teeth and eye bleeping herself in the camera while flicking her new layers 🤮🤮
Anyway, I had a quick look in the comments as I was curious to see what the twats thought of her knowledge of WDW...... It seems she knows nothing of any value 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
thank you for explaining! i was curious 🤣

to be fair, all of those things apply to me too and as a mid-30s single childfree by choice woman i’m often asked if i’m gay, which i’m not. i do get why people with more “traditional” views may assume so though! i was wondering if i’d missed something 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah, my favourite auntie is in her late 60's, never married, never had children, lived alone throughout adult life by choice. She's straight, has a very full life, lots of friends and is happy. As I said, purely curious observation on my part off the back of someone thinking Babs might be gay.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.