Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏
I follow Dr Louise Newson (themenopausedoctor) for real, expert medical/meno advice. I was having horrible peri-meno symptoms (brain fog/poor memory, hot flushes, night sweats (having to lay on a towel in bed), low mood, no energy, libido drop, & painful private parts action/hanky panky 😂) but thanks to her appearance on Davina McCall's myth-busting tv programme, I went on hrt patches and every symptom vanished within 6 weeks. Babs hasn't even considered talking to her GP about peri-meno, so absolutely this is a bandwagon she need not hitch her horse to. She's clueless and would only spread misinformation.

I sometimes wonder if her sister Claire is gay.
Same, my gaydar rings a little bit when I look at her. 🤣

Reactions: 9
interesting how a decent number of the babettes are actually disagreeing with her attitude towards no private parts action on valentine's day, and not getting blocked! babs allowing people to have a differing opinion to her own and actually replying to them?! what's happening?! 🤯

i imagine many of them will soon be deleted, but perhaps her meeting with btec paul has left her so desperate for engagement that she feels she needs to refrain from deleting comments - even those who disagree with her opinions on "hanky panky".

this comment is my favourite tho. the way she's responded "noted 👍🏻", as though it was helpful advice in her quest to actively try to find a way to encourage steve to divorce her and has now been validated in her belief that if she continues to refrain from engaging in private parts action, he will likely be tempted into an affair with on the of grindr lads. i can literally imagine her grabbing her zebra pen and scrawling this "tip" in her notebook! or at least, that's how i interpreted her response! ultimately, the idea of steve cheating on her and/or divorcing her doesn't seem to faze her in the slightest - although that's presumably because she's so super confident in her belief that he loves and adores her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1052813
That's hilarious. "Noted" why even reply if that's what you're going to say in response to someone telling you a sexless marriage might lead to affairs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No big reason, just a curious observation. Similar to my youngest's Insta, there's no obvious male significant other (or female, to be completely fair), she appears to prefer the company of females, although obviously they could be friends, no kids (not that it means anything in itself, as some people don't have kids for a plethora of reasons/situations, before anyone gets froggy 😅). My youngest is gay and she prefers the company of women as a whole. Pure curiosity on my part, after someone said they thought Babs might be gay.
Yeah I get this, I have basically 1 male friend and have always preferred the company of females. When I came out so much started to add up haha. Also with the kids thing, I get what you’re saying. Us gay couples can’t plan to have a baby as easily (believe me it sucks!) so IF she is gay, a baby won’t be coming that quickly.

ETA that I am purely just curious about Emma and Claire being gay. I’m not saying they are. Don’t have the facts, just curiosity 🤣 Think it’s a internal gay joke that you want everybody else to be gay too haha!

Reactions: 8
interesting how a decent number of the babettes are actually disagreeing with her attitude towards no private parts action on valentine's day, and not getting blocked! babs allowing people to have a differing opinion to her own and actually replying to them?! what's happening?! 🤯

i imagine many of them will soon be deleted, but perhaps her meeting with btec paul has left her so desperate for engagement that she feels she needs to refrain from deleting comments - even those who disagree with her opinions on "hanky panky".

this comment is my favourite tho. the way she's responded "noted 👍🏻", as though it was helpful advice in her quest to actively try to find a way to encourage steve to divorce her and has now been validated in her belief that if she continues to refrain from engaging in private parts action, he will likely be tempted into an affair with on the of grindr lads. i can literally imagine her grabbing her zebra pen and scrawling this "tip" in her notebook! or at least, that's how i interpreted her response! ultimately, the idea of steve cheating on her and/or divorcing her doesn't seem to faze her in the slightest - although that's presumably because she's so super confident in her belief that he loves and adores her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1052813
But first Ste would need to find someone to have that affair with....large sliders or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The affiliate links have begun, she’ll be linking every article of clothing next like Meldrum. Squeezing every drop from the last of her “job”, last January she was advertising Walls beige products, Amazon fresh & being gifted that huge TV this year one Fitbit ad & NOTHING. No valentines/galentines mugs this year either.
I'll take a tingo on the affiliate links!!!

I would be absolutely mortified (in the words of babs) if somebody commented that on my post. Even I would have to delete that comment 🤣

Awful glasses, awful angle and awful teeth.
At least they hide the awful eyeshadow 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just gonna leave this moment of realisation here for babs, as a reminder each time she scrolls thru tattle that she desperately needs to drag herself out of bed, wash her face, grab a glass of water and go outside and breathe some fresh air! which tbh is likely far better advice than she ever gets from her paid personal hype man groupon counseller. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 1052829
ahh, babs is already taking my advice! i'm gonna take that as a tingo and celebrate by treating myself to a pair of toddler-style plastic heart-shaped sunglasses! 🎉 🤣

Screenshot_20220210_144158.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PSA Emma, the sun doesn’t disappear in autumn/winter, you just have to leave your pit in order to feel it on your face. Thanks for listening.

I’ve never known anyone to simultaneously live in the past and future. Past being all the bleeping pity posts about when she was younger and the future being always wishing for it to be spring/the next pointless “event” in which she can buy more tat for🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I believe Louise Pentland has those same sunglasses :cool:

It's a pity Emma was born without a sense of individuality, creativity and original thought.

Kinda sucks that her job depends upon those qualities.

It's not surprising that her channel (despite being on Youtube for almost a decade) has still not reached 100k.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So because she’s overweight (of her own doing entirely, thought you were #bodypositive) she couldn’t possibly wear sexy underwear for her husband or even herself. And whilst she’s at it she’s shaming skinnier people who may wear sexy underwear.
THIS. her attitude towards women who don't look totally identical to her in terms of the shape and size of their body is truly disgusting. body positivity is about feeling confident in your own body regardless of shape, size, weight etc, loving your body and accepting bodies of all shapes and sizes. babs refuses to accept that anyone is of value unless their physical appearance is identical to HERS - hence the skinny shaming, and constant mocking of people who exercise, take pride in their appearance or take care of their health. she's vile and absolutely does NOT represent body positivity, she does NOT support other women nor is she a body confidence role model.

note how she's purposefully shared imagery featuring thin, young girls - the body of a 44 year old woman is not supposed to look like that of a twenty year old, so why are those her selected images of comparison?! - wearing lingere, when there is loads of pretty plus size sexy underwear available. she makes a huge deal about body confidence and being a plus size role model, yet her focus is on shaming and scoffing at those who fit more into society’s ideal of "beautiful" - because she's painfully insecure and jealous that she doesn't look like them - rather than taking the opportunity to share links to ranges of underwear that would fit her #size18 frame, so that those who follow her for her plus size "style advice" have ideas of where they can purchase lingere in which they can feel sexy and confident to spend an evening with their partner.

but no. babs is trapped in a loveless marriage and feels far too insecure in her appearance to wear sexy underwear - unless it's for an ad, obvs - for herself or her husband, and cringes at the idea of "private parts action", thus her recent post shames anyone who - regardless of their size - does choose to wear sexy underwear and spend time with their partner on valentine's day, rather than stocking up on sweets and booze - undoubtedly in the "fancy" mickey champagne glass that she claimed she bought for the evening she planned to spend with steve on valentine's day, yet another lie! - and lock herself away in the bathroom to ensure her husband doesn't get any ideas about "hanky panky". babs roles her eyes at the idea of valentine’s day being anything more than preparing a "date" breakfast for the kids and gifting her husband a pair of novelty socks. the idea of anything related to sex #bitrude doesn't appeal to her, and her reply below highlights exactly why....

Screenshot_20220210_130655.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Just a quickie (bit rude), she bought this jumper last month as part of her Valentines haul but she’s already using it as a PJ top, what a waste of money. See pics for the haul, last night, last night in bed and this morning. She’s just so annoying!

ETA: I have changed my avatar quite a bit in the last few days but I think this one is now perfect 😖

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I would be absolutely mortified (in the words of babs) if somebody commented that on my post. Even I would have to delete that comment 🤣

Awful glasses, awful angle and awful teeth.
Those sunglasses look bleeping RIDICULOUS! 🤭 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also she missed an opportunity here-instead of rehashing old content that takes the piss out of the thinner models she should have done a post celebrating George at asda whose lingerie models this valentines have a variety of body shapes including one with stretch marks-that would have been a true body positivity post
we all know that the reason babs has failed to highlight this true example of body positivity and inclusivity - despite her constant fixation on the topic of her "mum tum" - is because she's FUMING that asda didn't approach HER to use as their model. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
I remember when Emma was re-doing her last kitchen and how she said there is ONE thing that she hates more than anything and that is CHANGE.

I think that is why she is so adverse to growth.

In her mind the kids are still small, she is 23 (Pamela Anderson look alike) and her parents are not poorly.

That's why they go to the same place for holiday every year and she has to micro-manage all activities. It's NOT about making her children happy, it's about attempting to turn back time so she can make believe she is still a young, vibrant and relevant.

Well, guess what? You are 44 and both of your kids are becoming more self reliant. Remember all those pictures you took of your children when they were struggling with their emotions? I bet you wish you had those years back now, don't ya? Instead of publicly humiliating them maybe you should of relished those passing years and acted like a mature responsible mother instead of an attention seeking bleep.

Your sweet tone in your voice and your rediculous antics fool no one. You are still the same self indulgent character you have always been.

I guess some things never do change after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
thank you for explaining! i was curious 🤣

to be fair, all of those things apply to me too and as a mid-30s single childfree by choice woman i’m often asked if i’m gay, which i’m not. i do get why people with more “traditional” views may assume so though! i was wondering if i’d missed something 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
. Join the club I get so many odd looks because I’ve not met anyone yet and won’t settle for someone I have to headlock down the isle! Closest I’m getting to any affection is an 8 week old puppy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
look at Hinch for example, now living in a £1.5m country home with land and alpacas, from the purses of the financially poor, single parents and mentally unwell. They make me sick. Now Babs is coining it in with #AffiliatePartner links. Gross. I cannot WAIT for the Instagrabber bubble to implode.
This has never sat well with me
It’s like those utter gobshites The Inghams another set of grifters taking advantage of vulnerable followers buying their tit them and Hinch gushing
“ we couldn’t have afforded this lifestyle without you”
🤬
I wouldn’t mind if their content was vaguely interesting- but it’s bloody rubbish

oh and if you are reading blabs your content is tit too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
. Join the club I get so many odd looks because I’ve not met anyone yet and won’t settle for someone I have to headlock down the isle! Closest I’m getting to any affection is an 8 week old puppy!
same 🤣🤣 but sadly without the puppy, i’m very jealous!!

the amount of times family members have tried to not so gently ask if i’m gay is ridiculous. being single, with lots of female friends and no partner, apparently makes their minds jump that way like there is no other possible explanation 🤔🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her horrendous sleep pattern is also to do with what she consumes. Yes so she's cut out the caffeine apparently but alcohol can make your sleep terrible. I also think she likes waking up ridiculously early so she can sit and watch TV alone which is nonsense because she does that all day anyway.
she also fails to grasp the concept that chocolate contains caffeine - in far lower amounts than diet cock, but it's not as tho she eats it in moderation! - and her alcohol and high sugar intake will also have a massively detrimental impact on her ability to sleep, as well as her quality of sleep.

she seemed genuinely proud that she'd managed to sleep for *insert babs' clunky attempt to counting her trotters* nine hours last night which was - in her own words - "just like sleeping from nine til six!" as though that isn't the usual amount of time she spends in bed - there was nothing usual about last night's 8.30pm bedtime!

and while i appreciate that maths - along with grammar - are not babs' strong point, that would also be the equivalent of sleeping from 10pm til 7am - which would be a far more normal adult sleeping pattern! how is she unable to rexoginse that she doesn't need to go to bed at 8pm, even if she does need nine hours of sleep each night! she could easily delay her toddler bedtime by a few hours, spend some time in the evening with her kdis before they go to bed at more appropriate bedtimes, watch a bit of netflix and then wake up at a similar time in the morning to the rest of her family. it's really not rocket science! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.