Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I think Bab couldn't sink any lower, she does with that valentine's post 🤦. She's like Bab Whitehouse with the no sex please..I'm watching TV attitude. Despite me being disabled Mr Bev2 and I manage sex , mostly with humour cos we have to be creative , at least every few weeks - and we're in our 60's ! The faces in these 2 pictures says it all really ...I'm a greasy, grellow walloper - don't come near me ! Maybe it's a tactic to keep CBBSTE at bay ..watch out for the ' my husband loves me hard ' post later when she's caught up here !
On another note..is that dog supposed to be that unkempt looking? I've only ever had German shepherds so not experienced dirty, bedraggled looking canines...tho Margot does fit the theme of Bab and her house 🙊.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we also discuss her inability to count in her morning stories, she used her fingers and still got it wrong.
Also did she do the stories in the bathroom then get back in bed for the dog pic?

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220210_100232.jpg

Now this is an image I can relate to....not the drivel the grellow twerp alludes to !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a load of mostly miserable boring frumps commenting on that Valentine's post.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The affiliate links have begun, she’ll be linking every article of clothing next like Meldrum. Squeezing every drop from the last of her “job”, last January she was advertising Walls beige products, Amazon fresh & being gifted that huge TV this year one Fitbit ad & NOTHING. No valentines/galentines mugs this year either.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if babs is the gay one and not Ste 🤣 me and my partner (both gay) have once said this haha! The way she talks about sex is as if it revolts her which is how I thought of it with men. Now I am out and proud, give me the “hanky panky” every day 😂 But it honestly just looks like they’re in a love-less marriage and only together for the kids which I believe will bring it’s own set of problems further down the line…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just when I think Bab couldn't sink any lower, she does with that valentine's post 🤦. She's like Bab Whitehouse with the no sex please..I'm watching TV attitude. Despite me being disabled Mr Bev2 and I manage sex , mostly with humour cos we have to be creative , at least every few weeks - and we're in our 60's ! The faces in these 2 pictures says it all really ...I'm a greasy, grellow walloper - don't come near me ! Maybe it's a tactic to keep CBBSTE at bay ..watch out for the ' my husband loves me hard ' post later when she's caught up here !
On another note..is that dog supposed to be that unkempt looking? I've only ever had German shepherds so not experienced dirty, bedraggled looking canines...tho Margot does fit the theme of Bab and her house 🙊.
Same here but with a chronic back problem 🥰

I predict Steve on the day of love with red roses and the children making her cards etc because hey it’s “blabs day” isn’t it 🙄🙄

Can we also discuss her inability to count in her morning stories, she used her fingers and still got it wrong.
Also did she do the stories in the bathroom then get back in bed for the dog pic?
And she thinks a career as a lecturer beckons in a few years 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if babs is the gay one and not Ste 🤣 me and my partner (both gay) have once said this haha! The way she talks about sex is as if it revolts her which is how I thought of it with men. Now I am out and proud, give me the “hanky panky” every day 😂 But it honestly just looks like they’re in a love-less marriage and only together for the kids which I believe will bring it’s own set of problems further down the line…
i actually truly think she’s asexual. or at least on the ace spectrum. whenever she expresses attraction to men it’s always famous and unattainable ones, and it’s always in a giggly 12-year-old girl way. like others have said, the use of hanky panky is odd for a grown woman to use about a man she has apparently been in a relationship with for, what, almost 20 years? did they have sex purely for kids and never for pleasure? i have so many questions?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Please don't jump on the menopause bandwagon Emma.

Those of us going through it need intelligent, constructive , factual advice that has been research and delivered properly.

What we don't need is an uneducated wanna be throwing their hat in the ring with suggestions of eat a cake and buy some future landfill if you feel a bit wobbly.

You've crapped all over mental health, please don't try and belittle what can be debilitating and confusing time because it fits your remit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1052494
Can hear the band wagon starting up from here !
She won't actually do anything about though will she. She'll just use it as another excuse for "getting old", middle age spread etc. God forbid she would actually do some research and share some valuable information about something that more and more people are wanting to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like it. How sad and empty her life is, despite having a husband, 2 kids, a dog, a sister, in-laws and luckily for her, both parents. She most likely propped her camera on the tripod, set the timer, then held that poor content puppy dog hostage for that grim photo.

They both look scruffy, unwashed and unkempt in that pic. It's disgraceful how dirty and matted that little dog is. She needs a bath, she's so grubby. She also needs a good brush out EVERY DAY with a thick, curly coat like hers. Babs is neglecting Margot's basic needs, she doesn't deserve a dog.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Please don't jump on the menopause bandwagon Emma.

Those of us going through it need intelligent, constructive , factual advice that has been research and delivered properly.

What we don't need is an uneducated wanna be throwing their hat in the ring with suggestions of eat a cake and buy some future landfill if you feel a bit wobbly.

You've crapped all over mental health, please don't try and belittle what can be debilitating and confusing time because it fits your remit.
Absolutely this 👍
As a Mental Health professional I'm not ashamed to admit that we still don't know anywhere near enough about the Menopause, but awareness and knowledge is slowly on the increase. We know that a rapid decline in Estrogen causes mental health decline - anxiety, depression, brain fog, difficulty remembering things, processing information and concentrating. But there's so much we're still learning. And like Post Partum Psychosis, we sometimes see patients in Psychiatric ICU who's symptoms have been ignored or mis treated for too long and they end up in crisis. A cake, a treat from Primark, a bath bomb and a cock in a tin will not help, relieve or treat real symptoms of the menopause.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agreed. There's nothing wrong with going weeks or months without sex (I will not say hanky panky FFS) because life is busy, people are tired, kids are always there... But to not want to, and not only that but to make a public declaration to your husband's colleagues/friends/family that you categorically do not want to have sex with him, is just horrible. Really really nasty and horrible.
She's vile.
Absolutely! People have different requirements sexually, and if sex is not important to them, fair enough- you do you- but the world doesn't need to know, you wouldn't go on Instagram and announce you WERE having sex!! If she was talking about sex-free relationships in an informative way as a way of normalising that choice, then maybe it would be different- but we can all clearly see she's only broadcasting their sex life, or lack thereof, to validate herself and make her feel better that she's she's now such a sloth she hasn't got the energy and Ste isn't interested.

Reactions: 19
I'm calling a pre tingo for valentine's Day, the obligatory gormless cbbSTE holding a bunch of flowers for Babs (which she nagged him to buy and then pose for a photo with) whilst looking completely dead behind the eyes. Either that or a rehash of the sweets all over her a la Samantha Jones 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh please can "I'm a greasy, grellow walloper- don't come near me!" be our next thread title!? Spat my drink out a bit reading that!

Oooh. Now that's a new theory. She does seem really prudey, in fact I think she's referred to herself as a prude in the past. Marriage/relationships are predominantly for companionship to her. I bet those kids were conceived in the pitch dark with minimal clothing removal

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.