Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually had to put the sound on for that last story as I couldn’t believe that the groin slapping / punching dance she was doing was to the song from disney cars 🤣 WTAF?!
I used to love that song, I shall forever dislike her for continuously ruining it for me! 😭

Reactions: 10
At 9 & 11 her children should be mostly self sufficient, really though. Maybe a bit of prodding but nothing major needed.

What is that weird move she always does - I do not understand it?!
A crotch chop! I haven’t seen that since 90’s wrestling! I’m all nostalgic now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
if cbbste currently has covid, it wouldn't surprise me if she actively tries to catch it herself just to spite him. she'll be FUMING that he isolated himself up in top top and left the childcare, school routine and after-school club collection up to her, and will take any opportunity to force the cancellation of their hiking holiday to whatever cold destination that steve has picked out. she quite obviously does not want to go, and if she can't blame "poorly" rog's illness or covid rules for cancelling the trip, i imagine she'd have absolutely zero qualms about purposefully contracting and covid, if it benefited HER. obvs she won't test regularly, as it would prevent her endless tat shopping trips, but i imagine that after today's meal out with the wet ones, her next goal will be ensuring that she - or one of the E's - conveniently have a positive test just as they were mean to go on holiday. she'd also relish the idea of spending the entirety of the kids' half term holiday in bed watching netflix, and not being forced to spend time with them or engage in any form of childcare. i honestly hope her plan backfires - that she does catch covid, that steve unearths his balls, sticks two fingers up at and goes enjoys his delayed birthday holiday with his kids - no content or cameras involved!

..."unearths his balls"...😂😂😂 I'm crying 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely if CBBCSte had covid, you’d like to think she’d go nowhere near her dad just in case. Oh hold on that would mean putting others first and not doing what Emma wants to do - would never happen!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
At 9 & 11 her children should be mostly self sufficient, really though. Maybe a bit of prodding but nothing major needed.
They should be, yes - but Babs is such a control freak helicopter parent intent on keeping them like toddlers. That has stunted their independence progress.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220208_182831.jpg

I'm surprised our Kween Bab of Brum hasn't clocked this yet ..mind you maybe she's hoping to be asked to open it. At least she'll keep them in business, Primark covering all Babs' needs..fast fashion and tit food !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
yeah, but these are the 9 and 11 year old children who have repeatedly been encouraged to behave like toddlers for content - think of that reel last year where they had to act like were incapable of hanging up their own coats and then proceeded to throw screaming, foot-stomping tantrums for snacks - and the fact that they only do "good sharing" because they've latched onto the fact that it earns them a prize from the tat reward box. i have no doubt that erina nd ethan are capable of cleaning their own teeth - despite her recent claims otherwise - but if she insists on infantilising them as it suits her, it will diminish their confidence in terms of their belief about their abilities and what they are able to do. sticking labels on drawers, laying their clothes out for them the night before, folding their clean clothes and putting them away, claiming that she has to constanly remind them to brush their teeth and crack out the reward box as an incentive - not only is she happily sharing humiliating infomarion about her children which will be used to bully them, but she insists on treating them as though they are not capable of doing age-appropriate tasks, which will ensure that they don't develop relevant self-sufficiency. i'm pretty sure that it was only recently that erin was permitted to learn how to sue the kettle and the toaster, while ethan is still deemed too young. parent's generally want their kids to develop self-sufficiency - at an age-appropriate age, obvs - to help them learn life skills and independence and prepare them for the future, yet babs seems so desperate to portray her kids as toddlers to their own detriment, in the sense that she will willingly place them at risk of bullying and potentially stunt their development of certain skills solely for the purpose of content and her desperation to appear relevant to her toddler mum audience so she isn't unceremoniously ditched by btec paul as the result of a mass unfollowing.

Reactions: 12
Ste wont have Covid or if he does he won’t know because I highly HIGHLY DOUBT that any of the Conway’s test regularly. Emma is firmly in the ‘stick my head on the sand and pretend Covid isn’t happening’ camp.
She simply won’t test because she does not want to curtail any of her normal boring activities. Doesn’t want to acknowledge how sick her dad is really so ignores that too. No doubt would lie and say she’s tested before attending that lunch but won’t have but she didn’t want to miss out on lunch with her sister.
She doesn’t give a tit about anything except her stupid dances, wobbling her fat gunt & arse around and talking utter tit. No doubt will be drunk as she is most nights and passed out in bed by 8pm.

Reactions: 14
Jess on the plus size has just dyed her hair brown, wouldn’t be surprise if babs has a makeover soon. Always thought she was a tit blonde 😜

ETA Jess actually went to a hairdressers to get hers done 😝

• Haha
Does anyone care about the Brits in the 2020s?
God no. And certainly not Babs. She won’t watch it, it’s all just tit chat for content. OF COURSE people in their 40s/late 30s remember the Jarvis Cocker days, when we were the target audience for the Brits. We aren’t anymore, and that’s ok Babs. Things move on. You don’t have to pretend to be interested in things aimed at the “yoof” just to seem relevant. Such a twit.
Her denim skirt waffle has just turned up on FB. Babs - if you were truly body confident, you wouldn’t go on about your body and appearance and clothes so bloody much. You’d be too busy living your life. The VERY OBVIOUS truth is that you’re deeply unhappy and want to be slimmer, but you can’t be arsed; so you’re trying to convince yourself that you like the way you look by banging on about it and having people comment “oh you’re so amazing”. Your ego inflates a bit, you treat yourself to some sugar, then the next time you get dressed or see a photo of yourself you feel bad so you repeat the cycle. I’m not any kind of therapist; not even a crappy Groupon one; I have no psychology qualifications, and even I can see what your behaviour is all about!!

Reactions: 16
Cue the “I don’t know who any of these are, it’s not like the 90s” post…
She is going on about take that and Jarvis Cocker now so think that might be a tingo for you!
I feel like the brits of is part of her yearly content rotation rather than her actually enjoying it…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Roger is looking better not as yellow.
yeah, i thought that. he's didn't look quite so frail, definitely less yellow and he seemed more aware of what was going on - as opposed to that reel babs shared before christmas when he seemed horribly confused. i hope he's doing better.

Reactions: 13
So she won't tell the people when they go away but it's OK to the people when Claire is away ??

• Wow
PJ's at 7pm waiting for the Brits to start.. so relatable Babs. I'm off out to my second consecutive night shift and have seen my husband for 10 minutes as he was later from work than usual 🖕

Reactions: 18
babs, talking about watching the brits: "i just want comedy!"

then why the duck are you watching a music award show?! #babslogic 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she won't tell the people when they go away but it's OK to the people when Claire is away ??
We know exactly when she's going away because she bragged to the world that she's booked her Disney World restaurants today and dining reservationa open up for guests to book 60 days from their date of arrival.
Babs is thick you see! She thinks she's really clever but she's not!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.