Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually had to put the sound on for that last story as I couldn’t believe that the groin slapping / punching dance she was doing was to the song from disney cars 🤣 WTAF?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If that happens, where shall we migrate over to?...😂
We'll have to set up a new thread- we ca call it "Emma of the Past" and relive all her best, which are simultaneously her worst, moments. The DLP bathroom meltdown, Capaldigate, the VeeTee ad... and of course, ponder the eternal question of "where does Ste sleep!?"

We'd have to try and have a meet up, in her honour.
All in our midi skirts, high top converse, headbands and clown make-up 🤡 🤣
Fighting over who was going to take centre stage for the pics - A La Babs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
At the top secret model village location- fajitas and cocks for all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand, if she knew Ethan wanted to have a shower before school, why didn’t she wake him with enough time to have a shower, have breakfast, get dressed etc? Surely it’s just common sense to make sure your kids have enough time to get ready before school without rushing, especially if you’ve been up since 4:30? It’s not like he woke up and suddenly decided to have a shower at the last minute (I don’t think? Unless I’ve understood it wrong) she’s just so bad at basic everyday things it’s unbelievable. I don’t have kids but I just thought it was common sense🤦🏻‍♀️

Also babs, if you went to bed later than 8pm you’d probably be able to stay asleep until at least 6am, like a normal person, not a massive overgrown yellow toddler! You cannot be that tired that you need to be in bed that early. My mum is 60 and does a hell of a lot more in a day than Emma and she doesn’t go to bed until 11😂
Running late this morning is 100% on Babs, absolutely nothing to do with her sweet little boy. She's such a c*nt to/about him.

She should be doing nothing but parenting those children in the mornings, until they are safely ensconced in school. Instead, she was too busy bleeping around making that pity party for one, woe is me reel. She could have pratted around making that attention seeking reel when the kids were all sorted and in school. She's got her priorities all wrong. Whilst her kids are minors, they should come first - not her stupid hobby on the internet.

She's NOT a good Mum like she claims, she's a tit Mum who's failing her kids for attention and validation from strangers on the internet.

Blaming Ethan, a 10 year old child. SHAME ON YOU, EMMA 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Blimey just seen the pic of Wet Claire and Wet San!! The local stables called- the horses want their teeth back please!!
Seriously - looking of the posts from Emma yesterday about being “pretty average looking (well-below-average actually Emma!) and looking at the pic of her mum- Emma looks like her mum’s sister not her daughter!! They seriously look the same age!!! They have the same hideous hairstyle too!!
Jesus Emma- drink some water and take some exercise, stop mainlining sugar and eat some fruit and veg!

Emma looks easily 20 years older than she actually is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What makes her think Disney is going to come knocking when she acts like that 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought this, we are facing the biggest cost of living crisis since records began, but Spoilt witch Babs of Brum has booked some restaurants in Disney World so thats all that matters and she'll jolly well make sure we all know it!!!!
She mentioned she had booked 2 restaurants, I’m sure she was planning on a couple more.

Reactions: 11
I hate how bleeping smug she’s being about booking the meals for Disney!😡😡😡 I hope she gets covid and they can’t go!! She’s such a massive self-entitled witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Definitely reckon Cbbste has covid and is isolating in the attic -she hasn’t filmed up there for a while and had a whole thing about filming in the bathroom yesterday.
And she actually had to get the kids Up and out this morning which was clearly a shock to the system! 🤣
Wouldn't it be something if Stephen doesn't have covid, but they've had a massive row and he's temporarily left & gone to stay at his Mum & Dad's to let her cool down 😂 - ergo, leaving her to pretend they went to the cinema yesterday afternoon and also going so far as to stage his cheap Primark sliders by the back door. Something has made her more manic than usual yesterday and today and she has lost control, feels sorry for herself and the wheels have come off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She mentioned she had booked 2 restaurants, I’m sure she was planning on a couple more.
She's seen the prices so will pack a case of Costco favs....kinder beuno, fruit type dried snacks, biscuits and sweets then add a pancake or other beige carb from somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Running late this morning is 100% on Babs, absolutely nothing to do with her sweet little boy. She's such a c*nt to/about him.

She should be doing nothing but parenting those children in the mornings, until they are safely ensconced in school. Instead, she was too busy bleeping around making that pity party for one, woe is me reel. She could have pratted around making that attention seeking reel when the kids were all sorted and in school. She's got her priorities all wrong. Whilst her kids are minors, they should come first - not her stupid hobby on the internet.

She's NOT a good Mum like she claims, she's a tit Mum who's failing her kids for attention and validation from strangers on the internet.

Blaming Ethan, a 10 year old child. SHAME ON YOU, EMMA 😡
He's only just turned 9 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wouldn't it be something if Stephen doesn't have covid, but they've had a massive row and he's temporarily left & gone to stay at his Mum & Dad's to let her cool down 😂 - ergo, leaving her to pretend they went to the cinema yesterday afternoon and also going so far as to stage his cheap Primark sliders by the back door. Something has made her more manic than usual yesterday and today and she has lost control, feels sorry for herself and the wheels have come off.
And she is not at that restaurant with the Wets. The first photo is a selfie and she would 100% have been front and centre of any photo on her sister’s birthday celebration!
on another note though - GrandadRog looks a lot better than he did at Christmas, which is great.
Love the idea that St has left her in hot headed rage though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So heating or eating, both going up - national insurance rise for most. Read the room 😡
As for her passive aggressive happy Disney food dance, I've realized she's just highly unfortunate with her genetic resting b$tch face and no amount of clown paint can fix that!!
Doesn’t she always say that she wants to create a positive “little corner of the internet” where people can escape to. I get that but then tit happens. Then soon enough her positive little corner of the internet will be too much for others to handle because at the moment so many people are struggling.

I’m so grateful to be in a position where, as a family, we are not struggling but that doesn’t mean that I’m oblivious to it. We have helped our family and friends when we can without wanting anything in return. We donate to food banks. We’ve cut back on spending because the last few years have made us realise we don’t NEED it all. This all sounds cliché but it’s true. I think Emma’s issue is that she doesn’t pay any attention to what others are going through and it is showing massively through her self-absorbed attitude and disposable income she shoves in peoples faces every day. This income that’s coming from sitting on her arse all day at home, doing a few crappy Ads and getting paid lots for them. Going on free trips and getting sent freebies when others have to pay for these luxuries. This is why she’s pushing the ‘body confidence/plus size look at me’ angle because engagement is flopping badly. When is she going to realise that she’s not relatable anymore? Her buying 100’s of clothes every month to show her dear fans is just telling people that she doesn’t have to worry about the basics in life and can spend her money on CRAP. I really think she’s gonna fall off her “throne” soon, the crown is gonna slip… something bad will happen and she’s going to have to retire from social media. I think it will happen very soon to a lot of “influencers”.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And she is not at that restaurant with the Wets. The first photo is a selfie and she would 100% have been front and centre of any photo on her sister’s birthday celebration!
on another note though - GrandadRog looks a lot better than he did at Christmas, which is great.
Love the idea that St has left her in hot headed rage though!
There a photo with her sister. So I think she is there.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ, the frightful frock with tit belt nowhere near her waist, the pass/agg dance...we don't need you emphasizing your gunt by pointing at it Bab. I'm really glad you've booked your Disney meals when there are thousands of families in this country who are having to choose between eating and heating. Such a bleeping spoilt witch 😠.
I have never in my life seen anyone "Dance" like her! I am sure she thinks she is marvellous but really is the original Uncle Knobhead! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think she’d be quite pleased as it’s the “hiking” holiday this half term!
if cbbste currently has covid, it wouldn't surprise me if she actively tries to catch it herself just to spite him. she'll be FUMING that he isolated himself up in top top and left the childcare, school routine and after-school club collection up to her, and will take any opportunity to force the cancellation of their hiking holiday to whatever cold destination that steve has picked out. she quite obviously does not want to go, and if she can't blame "poorly" rog's illness or covid rules for cancelling the trip, i imagine she'd have absolutely zero qualms about purposefully contracting and covid, if it benefited HER. obvs she won't test regularly, as it would prevent her endless tat shopping trips, but i imagine that after today's meal out with the wet ones, her next goal will be ensuring that she - or one of the E's - conveniently have a positive test just as they were mean to go on holiday. she'd also relish the idea of spending the entirety of the kids' half term holiday in bed watching netflix, and not being forced to spend time with them or engage in any form of childcare. i honestly hope her plan backfires - that she does catch covid, that steve unearths his balls, sticks two fingers up at and goes enjoys his delayed birthday holiday with his kids - no content or cameras involved!

Reactions: 11
Unless CBBSte is isolating away from them all in his cupboard then I predict a perfect marriage watching the brits with our manky blankets post shortly!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.