Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we've only just got back from clubs tidied dinner away and still need to do reading with the little ones 7&8 how is she is her pjs with no kids in sight I just don't get it. She says they have a club every night are these just after school club that they stay in school to do or actual paid for clubs as im starting to think its the first one.

Reactions: 17
She’s not the LEAST bit interested in the Brits! She’s harking back to the past yet again! She has limited taste in music -Take that, Disney themes and Musicals like Hamilton!
She is literally posting about the Brit’s to try and make out she’s ‘cool’. She is so far removed from cool she’s on another planet!!

Reactions: 16
God no. And certainly not Babs. She won’t watch it, it’s all just tit chat for content. OF COURSE people in their 40s/late 30s remember the Jarvis Cocker days, when we were the target audience for the Brits. We aren’t anymore, and that’s ok Babs. Things move on. You don’t have to pretend to be interested in things aimed at the “yoof” just to seem relevant. Such a twit.
Her denim skirt waffle has just turned up on FB. Babs - if you were truly body confident, you wouldn’t go on about your body and appearance and clothes so bloody much. You’d be too busy living your life. The VERY OBVIOUS truth is that you’re deeply unhappy and want to be slimmer, but you can’t be arsed; so you’re trying to convince yourself that you like the way you look by banging on about it and having people comment “oh you’re so amazing”. Your ego inflates a bit, you treat yourself to some sugar, then the next time you get dressed or see a photo of yourself you feel bad so you repeat the cycle. I’m not any kind of therapist; not even a crappy Groupon one; I have no psychology qualifications, and even I can see what your behaviour is all about!!
Exactly this 👏. The constant ‘Emma of the past’ pity posts. telling us she is ‘enough’. Look, Babs, you’re overweight - lose it if it makes you unhappy, or don’t - NO-ONE actually gives a tit, but what we don’t need to see is pictures of you in your pants, flashing your gunt and arse, with the express purpose of people saying ‘you look hot hun’ just to make you feel better that you’re carrying an extra stone or 2.

Reactions: 22
I raise you.. a non blurry one 😉 haha
Seriously though, that black bit in her mouth.. is that a filling or rotting tooth?? Wouldn't surprise me given her sugar intake obviously 😬

View attachment 1049104
Yes she literally said she she was going to watch the brits and eat sweets this evening!! You would think she would change her ways after having to have dental work last year…

Reactions: 16
She looked like she was sat on the floor in front of the fridge when talking about Brits of the past - what was that all about??

Also that post about the bloody denim skirt and trying to hide her mum tum, which she doesn't need to do anymore now she's super body confident.... However she has said on quite a few occasions that the reason she wears dresses is because they hide her mum tum. She really needs to pay more attention to the crap she posts or employ a tattler for continuity purposes

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She looked like she was sat on the floor in front of the fridge when talking about Brits of the past - what was that all about??

Also that post about the bloody denim skirt and trying to hide her mum tum, which she doesn't need to do anymore now she's super body confident.... However she has said on quite a few occasions that the reason she wears dresses is because they hide her mum tum. She really needs to pay more attention to the crap she posts or employ a tattler for continuity purposes
We are her continuity experts 🤣🤣 she just needs to read here....... Oh wait,,,, 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless CBBSte is isolating away from them all in his cupboard then I predict a perfect marriage watching the brits with our manky blankets post shortly!!!
i was fully expecting a tingo on this, but interestingly, in babs' "watching the brits" stories, there doesn't seem to be any sign of steve - not even sitting on a separate sofa across the room scrolling grindr. also, if steve was present, i very much doubt babs would be able to resist irritating him by badly singing along to half the songs, cackling wildly and slyly filming him as he pointedly ignored her.

while i fully agree that babs obviously avoids regularly testing herself for covid, could it be that steve is testing for work? either thru necessity if he's working in the office, or a sense of basic common decency, which babs lacks. if - for whatever reason. - he did a lft and tested positive, he would presumably take refuge up in top top, since that seems to double up as his bedroom, and would explain her lack of recent filming in her "office" AND his lack of appearance in the living room ththis evening. ofc babs won't mention his disappearance, because she won't want any of the babettes expecting HER to do lfts and potentially have to cancel outings with the wet ones or her daily tat-buying excursions. 🤷🏻‍♂️

although even if she did get a positive test, i very much doubt she'd actually bother to isolate and would happily continue her trips to home bargains and poundland as usual. she cealry has absolutely zero concerns about protecting her own sick father from contracting covid - protecting the general population won't even cross her tiny, selfish mind. and tbh, infecting half the population of brum with covid is babs' only hope of ever going viral.

Reactions: 15
Out of curiosity, has Babs ever said she wants to go back to teaching? I feel like I remember her saying it, that she’d like to go back when her social media job fizzles out.
my question is, does she really think she’ll be able to get another decent job ever again?Has she seen what she posts on social media? Talking about your lady bits being sweaty and prattling about in underwear and doing dances with Prawn crackers isn’t exactly teacher material. Not to mention the exploitation of her own children!

• Haha
  • Heart
Out of curiosity, has Babs ever said she wants to go back to teaching? I feel like I remember her saying it, that she’d like to go back when her social media job fizzles out.
my question is, does she really think she’ll be able to get another decent job ever again?Has she seen what she posts on social media? Talking about your lady bits being sweaty and prattling about in underwear and doing dances with Prawn crackers isn’t exactly teacher material. Not to mention the exploitation of her own children!
She'll never EVER get a job in any kind of education setting ever again 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
She will never be able to restart her teaching career or get a job in education again.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s said in the past she wants to become a lecturer, I don’t think that would be feasible given her extra curricular career.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She will never be able to restart her teaching career or get a job in education again.
i think it says a hell of a lot about babs' state of sheer delusion amthat she actually seems to think she has even the slightest chance of getting back into teaching after her embarrassing SM "career"! she has mentioned fairly recently about her desire to get back into teaching - ultimately to become a lecturer - in the future, and seemed to totally sincere about it as a future goal as though she was totally unaware that her current car crash of a "job" would quite obviously prevent that from ever happening. it's obvious to anyone viewing her content that fanny fanning, crotch slapping, gunt flouting babs, with the aggressive facial gurning, jokes about DV, dance routines to songs about suicide, her crude and vulagr behaviour, her #bitrude innuendos and general disgustingly slovenly attitude and lack of decency as a human being is gonna stop any teaching applications right in their tracks following the results of a quick google search. i genuinely fail to understand how babs - who has a masters, doncha know - can think that she can plaster such horrendous content all over the internet, yet somehow had a chance of returning to her teaching career! 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.