Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely reckon Cbbste has covid and is isolating in the attic -she hasn’t filmed up there for a while and had a whole thing about filming in the bathroom yesterday.
And she actually had to get the kids Up and out this morning which was clearly a shock to the system! 🤣
Imagine her having to do the whole morning routine on her own! It would be a disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely reckon Cbbste has covid and is isolating in the attic -she hasn’t filmed up there for a while and had a whole thing about filming in the bathroom yesterday.
And she actually had to get the kids Up and out this morning which was clearly a shock to the system! 🤣
Ohhh imagine CBBSte having covid this week, then Babs and or kids getting it next week and not being lft clear for DLP or wherever they are going in halfterm 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this the clothing line she had in mind?! Sounds like a wind up 🤣

Ohhh imagine CBBSte having covid this week, then Babs and or kids getting it next week and not being lft clear for DLP or wherever they are going in halfterm 🙈
Think she’d be quite pleased as it’s the “hiking” holiday this half term!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ, the frightful frock with tit belt nowhere near her waist, the pass/agg dance...we don't need you emphasizing your gunt by pointing at it Bab. I'm really glad you've booked your Disney meals when there are thousands of families in this country who are having to choose between eating and heating. Such a bleeping spoilt witch 😠.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I bet the half term holiday is just Wales or Scotland but more of an 'adventure/activity' type thing which she will obviously hate but ste and the kids will love (which make her hate it even more!)
she's been making it sound like they are off to climb everest haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ, the frightful frock with tit belt nowhere near her waist, the pass/agg dance...we don't need you emphasizing your gunt by pointing at it Bab. I'm really glad you've booked your Disney meals when there are thousands of families in this country who are having to choose between eating and heating. Such a bleeping spoilt witch 😠.
I thought this, we are facing the biggest cost of living crisis since records began, but Spoilt witch Babs of Brum has booked some restaurants in Disney World so thats all that matters and she'll jolly well make sure we all know it!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So tone deaf. Surely she'll lose followers as some of them may be struggling with all the increased costs of living and Bab is showing off about Disney. She's vile.

Maybe donate to a food bank Bab and recognize your privilege

Reactions: 22
What is that weird move she always does - I do not understand it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has so much pent up aggression. I’ve never known anyone behave like that let alone a grown adult who has made a conscious decision to set up her phone and record herself for thousands of people to see.

Oh Ste please buy your wife a vibrator or take one for the team for Valentine’s, she’s absolutely gagging for it. The constant parading in her pants & the aggressive attempts at thrusting dance moves speaks volumes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I've just had a really quick look at her grid.
6 weeks into the year and she has posted 16 - SIXTEEN - posts that make some kind of reference to her appearance, size, how happy she is in herself, Emma of the past bullshit etc...

Emma, you protest way too much Bab!

And it's soooooo bleeping boring 😴

Jesus, she’s really trying to get the body confidence gigs and Ads. She’s trying way to hard to get a fashion collab!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The NHS should use her for their health promotion videos- it would go like this: edited together clips of Babs with her grellow skin and 50 shades of yellow hair, sat on her arse, drinking a cocktail in a tin in her filthy pjs, then cut to that awful video of her in the play park taking the piss out of the fitness equipment……then a voiceover saying : this is what can happen when you don’t eat healthily, drink too much alcohol and no water and take no exercise! Then cut to a website or helpline number! They’d be inundated with people wanting to change their lifestyle so they don’t look like Emma!
then - and only then - could she truly deem herself an influencer! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh come on Emma the reason you don’t wear the skirt is because it doesn’t fit you anymore and you’ve just replaced it with shapeless sacks hardly figure hugging 🙄
you've obviously her #addabelt advice, a fashion "tip" she INVENTED specifically for the days she drags on one of those shapeless sack frocks, because - supposedly - it gives her "shape"! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has so much pent up aggression. I’ve never known anyone behave like that let alone a grown adult who has made a conscious decision to set up her phone and record herself for thousands of people to see.
She just needs a good shag!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So heating or eating, both going up - national insurance rise for most. Read the room 😡
As for her passive aggressive happy Disney food dance, I've realized she's just highly unfortunate with her genetic resting b$tch face and no amount of clown paint can fix that!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
We already know Ste has a tiny penis so no surprise as Babs wrote about it in her blog post and shared to the world already... se Babs the internet lasts forever.

Also not washing a skirt 🤢
also the most interesting way of justifying the fake that she is too damn lazy and slovenly to wash her clothes on a regular basis - if ever - by claiming that it was because she was scared it would shrink! babs may not be creative, but her lies certainly are! and what would it even have mattered to body confident babs if they skirt HAD shrunk in the wash?! she could simply have gone out and bought one in a larger size - y'know, since she absolutely, definitely does not determine her worth by her clothes size!

Reactions: 14
She's pissed me off something rotten with the "woe is me post" about how she hated how she looked for years.
As someone who is a recovered bulimic and borderline anorexic I can tell you now Babs you have NO idea what it is like to truly self loathe and to hate your body.
Even now I still have body dysmorphia and clothes shopping can be mentally exhausting to find something I feel comfortable or confident in. So just duck off Emma. 😒🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.