Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No goodnight chat from the queen of Harbs this evening, must have passed out from all the booze & Brits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out of curiosity, has Babs ever said she wants to go back to teaching? I feel like I remember her saying it, that she’d like to go back when her social media job fizzles out.
my question is, does she really think she’ll be able to get another decent job ever again?Has she seen what she posts on social media? Talking about your lady bits being sweaty and prattling about in underwear and doing dances with Prawn crackers isn’t exactly teacher material. Not to mention the exploitation of her own children!
She has, yes. She said it on a Vlog I linked in the previous thread. She said she knows the current "job" won't last forever, & that she plans on returning to teaching when she's around 50. She said not necessarily in a school, but most likely lecturing in a University.

That ship has sailed and sunk for Babs. No school would employ her after her online antics and the changes in safeguarding coming in later this year regarding teaching staff and their social media presence.
She's deluded if she thinks she'll get a lecturing job in a Uni, too. Times have moved on since she was last employed and lecturing jobs have lots of competition with most vacancies being taken up by people younger and more highly qualified than Babs, PhD level. She is in for a huge shock.

No goodnight chat from the queen of Harbs this evening, must have passed out from all the booze & Brits 🤣
No sight of Stephen, either. Something definitely fishy going on, there!

Reactions: 22
Her absence from pit stories, despite being awake at 4.30am, definitely suggest she was doing Ste's duties this morning.

Reactions: 15
She looked like she was sat on the floor in front of the fridge when talking about Brits of the past - what was that all about??

Also that post about the bloody denim skirt and trying to hide her mum tum, which she doesn't need to do anymore now she's super body confident.... However she has said on quite a few occasions that the reason she wears dresses is because they hide her mum tum. She really needs to pay more attention to the crap she posts or employ a tattler for continuity purposes
love how she was referring to it as a "mum tum" back when her kids were toddlers, yet still uses the phrase despite the fact the kids are now tweens and the fact that it's grown considerably larger in size. not sure that's quite how a "mum tum" works, babs! 🤦🏻‍♀️

but you're totally right in highlighting yet another of babs' blatant contradictions. so she wore the same, unwashed denim skirt every day for years - despite previous unfounded claims that she used to dress head-to-toe in black outfits - because she was super insecure about her stomach and felt the skirt perfectly concealed it. then suddenly, she shuffled onto the body positivity bandwagon and was magically cured of her body image issues and insecurities and felt confident to ditch her world-travelling skirt - which, held together by a safety pin, as her "mum tum" had clearly outgrown, but it just isn't her "vibe" to buy clothes that actually fit her when she bases her entire identity on her clothes size - in favour of huge, sack-like dresses - which she has publicly stated she wears specifically to conceal her gunt, and has openly advised the babettes to do the same if they feel uncomfortable with their "mum tum" - and specifically that she never wears sleeveless dresses - or at least always wears a cardigan - due to her feeling insecure about the tops of her arms! she's supposedly "body confident", yet literally hands out tips on how to conceal the parts of your body that you feel insecure about on a weekly basis! she claims that she "loves herself", tags her posts as #bodypositive and has ensured that she has "body confident" written in her bio, yet she's also revealed that she never, ever wears trousers - including jeans that aren't denim-coloured leggings - as a direct result of her hating her gunt and being unable to conceal it when wearing trousers as she can when she wears a shapeless "frock', purposefully adding a belt to cinch in her under-boob "waist", thus ensuring the attention is drawn away from her stomach - which is also teh reason she invariably displays her unsupported "cracking rack" floopy boobs.

if babs were truly body confident and loved her body as much as she claims, she'd wear whatever the duck she wanted without making a huge deal about it and specifically highlighting that she bought it because it hides her stomach, she wouldn't exploit the body positivity movement as an opportunity to disregard her health, mainline sugar and justify her continual weight gain, she'd buy clothes that actually fit her and be honest about the sizing - instead of defining herself by her clothes size instead of maintaining that she's a size 18 in everything, except when she can fit herself into a size 16 oversized tee, in which case she'll make a huge deal about how she, babs, a size 18, bought a size 16,as though that's a massive achievement for a supposedly plus size role model - she'd wear the clothes she bought instead of hiding them away in her wardrobe because they either are too small for her or she doesn't feel comfortable in them yet doesn't want to admit it, and she wouldn't base her wardrobe on wearing as many garish, clashing, "jazzy" patterned colours as possible, claiming that wearing bright colours somehow proves that she is body confident because for some reason, she has interpreted body positivity as "woman aged over 40 who defy all societal boundaries and wear brightly coloured clothes!" - which isn't an accurate description of body positivity.

body positivity is all about feeling confident in your own body and loving yourself, regardless of weight, shape, size, appearance etc and being accepting of all bodies, regardless of these factors. yet, as always, babs has entirely missed the point. what babs is actually promoting is the idea of purposefully hiding the parts of your body that you hate - this implying that people should have insecurities - only deeming other people’s bodies acceptable unless they look identical to her own in both size and shape, discouraging her followers to take care of themselves, in terms of their physical appearance, while entirely dismissing the importance of taking care of their physical health and openly mocking those who exercise or eat non-beige foods and/or limit their sugar intake, implying that wearing black clothes somehow means that you're failing at body confidence because a preference for black clothes automatically indicates that you are trying to "hide yourself" or "vanish into the crowd", and behaving in a way which is literally setting her kids up to develop body image issues and potentially disordered relationships with food, rather than promoting body confidence and teaching them to love their appearance - exposing them to her endless "slimming" poses and high-angled photography, clearly editing photos and using filters, and encouraging her daughter to screw up her face to appear "cutesy" rather than feel confident in her natural smile - NON of which fits with the body positivity movement. please jump of the body confidence bandwagon, babs. you missed your stop.

Reactions: 15
i was fully expecting a tingo on this, but interestingly, in babs' "watching the brits" stories, there doesn't seem to be any sign of steve - not even sitting on a separate sofa across the room scrolling grindr. also, if steve was present, i very much doubt babs would be able to resist irritating him by badly singing along to half the songs, cackling wildly and slyly filming him as he pointedly ignored her.

while i fully agree that babs obviously avoids regularly testing herself for covid, could it be that steve is testing for work? either thru necessity if he's working in the office, or a sense of basic common decency, which babs lacks. if - for whatever reason. - he did a lft and tested positive, he would presumably take refuge up in top top, since that seems to double up as his bedroom, and would explain her lack of recent filming in her "office" AND his lack of appearance in the living room ththis evening. ofc babs won't mention his disappearance, because she won't want any of the babettes expecting HER to do lfts and potentially have to cancel outings with the wet ones or her daily tat-buying excursions. 🤷🏻‍♂️

although even if she did get a positive test, i very much doubt she'd actually bother to isolate and would happily continue her trips to home bargains and poundland as usual. she cealry has absolutely zero concerns about protecting her own sick father from contracting covid - protecting the general population won't even cross her tiny, selfish mind. and tbh, infecting half the population of brum with covid is babs' only hope of ever going viral.
I Don’t think cbbste has covid. I think he’s left her.
hear me out. Monday morning she’s storying in same pyjamas clearly without washing her face or her hair seeing a brush at about 920. She wouldn’t have got upready, kids to school back and put her pyjamas on in that time. Monday evening pyjamas by 430 Ethan has football. Similar yesterday (the fact I know when her kids clubs are is scary), her lack of stories or posts that aren’t pity me or give me attention and we’ve not heard his dulcet monotones for a while.
He’s left her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think he’s left her at all - I don’t think even babs would be posting if that had happened! He probably just wants to stay well clear of the shitshow that is her insta page - nothing more, nothing less! He’s probably just slaving away in the background as usual…

Reactions: 19
Babs referring to Claire as insanely clever……is she…..one of us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think he’s left her at all - I don’t think even babs would be posting if that had happened! He probably just wants to stay well clear of the shitshow that is her insta page - nothing more, nothing less! He’s probably just slaving away in the background as usual…
Ok maybe left her was a bit much but I think they’re heading for a break. Maybe he’s reached his breaking point of being ridiculed by his wife on an open platform. He can’t even look at her without disdain. There’s definitely something up between the 2 of them and that’s why she’s been off kilter more than getting a roasting from the youth club management team.
maybe like her mate Harriet she’s clocked him dipping his chipolata where it shouldn’t be

Oh and the Disney ears in her latest vlog are too small for her head she can’t get them on 😂

Reactions: 11
Just looking at her post for BAFTA winning wet Claire’s Birthday. I’ve zoomed in on the middle photo and surely she’s photoshopped her neck 😳🤷‍♀️??
Do you think it could be the angle of the neck and angle of the camera?? We know she knows how to make herself look sooo much slimmer with her angles

Reactions: 11
Just looking at her post for BAFTA winning wet Claire’s Birthday. I’ve zoomed in on the middle photo and surely she’s photoshopped her neck 😳🤷‍♀️??
I think her earring is hiding a bit of her neck so makes it look smaller?

Reactions: 10
Jyst saw this. Such a simple life hack and really does help you feel better!!!

20220209_074939.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She'd never ever cope with being left!! She'd be in instant freefall and certainly wouldn't be able to stay on social media and manage to hide it. The lack of pit stories yesterday suggests to me that, for once, SHE had to get the kids sorted for school- either Ste is ill (not necessarily covid- but who knows) or he's had to leave early for work. Considering his non appearance during the Brits- not even glimpsed on the other sofa- could he be away for work? I've never know her mention him travelling for work before though.

Reactions: 16
She is "insanely" jealous of BAFTA Claire isn't she!?
Same rehashed pictures and videos as ever, the Birthday tribute is ALL about Emma as per usual, and the constant mentions of the BAFTA - Hi 👋 Emma - tone down the jealousy Bab 🙄

Reactions: 27
I think her earring is hiding a bit of her neck so makes it look smaller?
Agree. But she is significantly slimmer there, you can barely see she's got a neck these days. Like so many of you, I have no issue with her size, but she has such an unhealthy and inactive lifestyle with it which she basically promotes!!

Reactions: 14
I Don’t think cbbste has covid. I think he’s left her.
hear me out. Monday morning she’s storying in same pyjamas clearly without washing her face or her hair seeing a brush at about 920. She wouldn’t have got upready, kids to school back and put her pyjamas on in that time. Monday evening pyjamas by 430 Ethan has football. Similar yesterday (the fact I know when her kids clubs are is scary), her lack of stories or posts that aren’t pity me or give me attention and we’ve not heard his dulcet monotones for a while.
He’s left her

I don’t think he’s left her but I look forward to her ramblings in the next day or so trying to convince us of their love! Popcorn ready!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
maybe she will treat us to her and Stevie's titanic moment 😂😂😂
What the one where you could fit a bus in the space between them?! 😂😂 I’ve been stood closer to my enemies than he was to get the woman he apparently adores

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the one where you could fit a bus in the space between them?! 😂😂 I’ve been stood closer to my enemies than he was to get the woman he apparently adores
Yep that's the one, Stevie couldn't get away fast enough 😂😂 but in Babs' weird mind it showed her Babette's and us how in love they are😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.