Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is definitely not right today! You mark my words Cowbags. There is a bombshell looming.

Perhaps she was waiting to hit 100 threads on Tattle before announcing her retirement 🤣🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
She’s back, blaming her son as to why she wasn’t on this morning.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ohhh she forgot to address the people as she was too busy parenting! Like a real person!! Welcome to the real world Emma!! Oh and also too busy as she was throwing herself a one woman pity party!

Reactions: 20
We'd have to try and have a meet up, in her honour.
All in our midi skirts, high top converse, headbands and clown make-up 🤡 🤣
Fighting over who was going to take centre stage for the pics - A La Babs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She hasn't done one of her babette meet & greet's for MONTHS. The last one was September, I think? She promised a Christmas one but that never materialised. If she does one as a "last hurrah!", we should all attend and wear what you said, with custom t.shirts featuring our Tattle names on them 😂😂😂

She’s back, blaming her son as to why she wasn’t on this morning.
Is that code for "reading Tattle"? 😆😅😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
let's be honest here: babs spotted a response to her inane question - posted solely to increase engagement - referring to the supposedly huge size of steve's feet, saw the opportunity to allude to an innuendo and leapt on it. "big feet....big socks!" classic babs, hilarious as ever! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Shame she has already told everyone he has got a micro penis! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Surely if I've been awake since half 4 🙈😩 u would make sure ur kids are awake with enough time to get ready, regardless of their age surely on a school morning u wake them up or make sure alarms are set not letting them wake up on their own accord (or was Stephen not available for parent duties this morning and Emma had to actually help 🙄🙄)

Also I think she's trying, yes trying to appear more professional since her team meeting lol even the clothing reel she did yesterday or day before even had the correct links and names for things, and we all know she doesn't know the names of stuff lol

Reactions: 18
Blaming a 9 year old for being rushed in the morning, obviously it's Ethans fault 🤬🤬
It wouldn't be the golden brat child would it who, by the way, she is drooling over talking about the cute old holiday clips - but no mention of Ethan. Its sad how she clearly dislikes the boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Of she has been awake since 4.30am, why would her children be running late, surely you'd wake them early enough so they can get ready. Though I'm guessing Bab lay in bed whilst Ste had to get the kids done.

I also thought that maybe she is trying to seem more polished and professional and less grotty, I doubt it will last long!

Reactions: 11
Blaming a 9 year old for being rushed in the morning, obviously it's Ethans fault 🤬🤬
It wouldn't be the golden brat child would it who, by the way, she is drooling over talking about the cute old holiday clips - but no mention of Ethan. Its sad how she clearly dislikes the boy!
....and he's so adorably cute & full of personality. Much cuter than Erin, who really pissed me off with the attention seeking in the background of the Vlog, throwing shapes and sticking her tongue out. Babs is baking a monster, there - & I'm being a picky witch now, but Babs needs to get Erin in the Dental Surgery, one of her top side teeth is black. I noticed that on the dire Ikea Vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
let's be honest here: babs spotted a response to her inane question - posted solely to increase engagement - referring to the supposedly huge size of steve's feet, saw the opportunity to allude to an innuendo and leapt on it. "big feet....big socks!" classic babs, hilarious as ever! 🤦🏻‍♀️
We already know Ste has a tiny penis so no surprise as Babs wrote about it in her blog post and shared to the world already... se Babs the internet lasts forever.

Also not washing a skirt 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Maybe Ste has covid? So she is having to do everything this morning instead of him.
Which would explain the change of plans over the weekend, her pretend date to the cinema and the silence.

I don't think the problem for her is just her coming to terms with her average looks, it's also coming to terms with her average job. There's nothing special about her job anymore. The influencer market is so saturated. Her channels don't grow at the rate they used to (and let's be honest that only happened because of her exposure on LPs channel), she doesn't win awards or get fantastic brand deals or all the freebies anymore. She doesn't get invited to meet anybody famous anymore. I dont think there's anything she can do now to bring back her channel. I mean she's even tried vagina fanning and naked photos that's how desperate she is. She doesn't do interiors, DIY, parenting, cooking or fashion and makeup to any high standard that you'd think that was her usp.
Next stop only fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
babs has previously claimed that she used to dress head-to-toe in black clothes because she was so self-conscious and didn't want to stand out etc, yet now she's decided that actually it was an unwashed denim skirt that she wore constantly along with - judging by the photos - all manner of brightly coloured tops! make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️

once again, babs is on the beg for positive comments and praise and compliments to increase engagement, so she's fabricated yet another story and conveniently forgotten her "for years, i dressed totally in black" bullshit. and again with the #bodypositive hashtag! just because you no longer rely on the exact same dirty denim skirt to conceal your gunt doesn't mean you're body confident when you've simply swapped it for a selection dresses which you have stated during multiple haul try-ons that you love specifically because they conceal the gunt that you are insecure about! it's also why she uses her collection of hideous designer bags to cover her stomach when she poses for photos! absolutely nothing has changed, and while babs' body insecurities are of no concern to me, that fact that she blatantly lies about them in an attempt to claim she's body confident - while simultaneously sharing "tip" on how to conceal your "mum tum" with the babettes at every opportunity - is incredibly frustrating. as always, she's a shuffling contradiction! 😡

Reactions: 12
And she's back....the duplicitous witch. I very nearly felt sorry for her, then I gave my head a wobble once I realised it was normal narcissistic Bab behaviour 😠.

Reactions: 13
Wow, so much better having a late morning update. None of the unwashed grossness in her pjs for a start and she's woken up so a tad more coherent too 🤣 still spouting shite but we can't have it all 🤣

• Haha
Wow, so much better having a late morning update. None of the unwashed grossness in her pjs for a start and she's woken up so a tad more coherent too 🤣 still spouting shite but we can't have it all 🤣
And still being a nasty witch about the boy 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
....and he's so adorably cute & full of personality. Much cuter than Erin, who really pissed me off with the attention seeking in the background of the Vlog, throwing shapes and sticking her tongue out. Babs is baking a monster, there - & I'm being a picky witch now, but Babs needs to get Erin in the Dental Surgery, one of her top side teeth is black. I noticed that on the dire Ikea Vlog.
That wouldn't surprise me with all the sweets in that house

Reactions: 7
She’s such a self obsessed twit.

No one cares, Emma. People are too busy thinking about their own problems to make you feel better about yours.

Being overweight and not looking the way you want is clearly getting you down, that’s why you are constantly posting throw backs and chanting body positive tit when you are nothing of the sort.

Do something about it! You’ve got all the time in the world to do it, money to throw at food, exercise. Time to prepare healthy food, time to go to a gym. It would even be great content!

Either change it or stop whinging.

And while you are at at, stop being such a dick about your beautiful little boy. He’s lovely and you should realise just how lucky you are to have him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand, if she knew Ethan wanted to have a shower before school, why didn’t she wake him with enough time to have a shower, have breakfast, get dressed etc? Surely it’s just common sense to make sure your kids have enough time to get ready before school without rushing, especially if you’ve been up since 4:30? It’s not like he woke up and suddenly decided to have a shower at the last minute (I don’t think? Unless I’ve understood it wrong) she’s just so bad at basic everyday things it’s unbelievable. I don’t have kids but I just thought it was common sense🤦🏻‍♀️

Also babs, if you went to bed later than 8pm you’d probably be able to stay asleep until at least 6am, like a normal person, not a massive overgrown yellow toddler! You cannot be that tired that you need to be in bed that early. My mum is 60 and does a hell of a lot more in a day than Emma and she doesn’t go to bed until 11😂

Reactions: 21
Definitely reckon Cbbste has covid and is isolating in the attic -she hasn’t filmed up there for a while and had a whole thing about filming in the bathroom yesterday.
And she actually had to get the kids Up and out this morning which was clearly a shock to the system! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.