Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after last nights double chin wobble she’s put up another dreadful post about how she loves herself. Oh ffs Emma I think the Babettes get it your so happy in your skin now & Emma of the past wasn’t. You wore a bleeping denim skirt to death, who cares. Is there an ad coming?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually think she looks much better in most of the dresses, that denim skirt made her look frumpy and older than she is 🤣 Literally the only think I somewhat like about babs is her dresses, she has way too many but some are actually decent 🤔

I think something has happened because she’s not posting as usual hmmm

Is she at DLP

LOL wouldn’t be surprised, she lied befored ;)

Reactions: 12
This is definitely for engagement. Her engagement on social blade was always 4%+ but it's been dropping for a while and it's at 3.25% now. And her followers in Instagram have been pretty static for a while, a few on then a few off (I love a stat!!)

The post makes it sound like she's trying to convince herself she's 'body confident' rather than anyone else. All she's done is replace the denim skirt with dresses that also cover her up tummy so what actually changed?

Reactions: 20
I'm interested to know when her body confidence talks will turn from loving her mum tum to loving her middle aged spread

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She looks way better in that skirt than any of her current outfits. But I don't think it will fit anymore.

Reactions: 14
61% so far saying ‘nay’ 🙄 to the headband 🤣🤣
We may yet a similar strop to when someone said she shouldn’t wear converse with a skirt. She went on and on about that for weeks!! (They were right of course!)
That was me i told her high tops looked stupid with a skirt and boy didn’t she rant I should have added with her tree trunk legs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just had a really quick look at her grid.
6 weeks into the year and she has posted 16 - SIXTEEN - posts that make some kind of reference to her appearance, size, how happy she is in herself, Emma of the past bullshit etc...

Emma, you protest way too much Bab!

And it's soooooo bleeping boring 😴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How many times can she tell people she is happy in her skin or that she knows she isn't beautiful but that's OK.
And why would realising you aren't beautiful cause tears. Unless you were deluded enough to think you were and reality hit you hard.
Why would anyone want to see numerous pictures of Babs why would you be arrogant enough to presume people would want to see so many pictures of you
So many questions
There comes a point where if you only get likes from being a pity party you need to think about getting a job.
And how wonderful that Disney made her confident - what a waste of money her therapy was she should just have wondered round the Primark Disney section for an hour a week

• Heart
Reactions: 29
🗣YOOO HOOOO!!!! EMMA 👋 who's been a naughty girl, doomscrolling Tattle? tsk tsk.

Bloody Hell 😂😂😂 the pity party for one is off the scale this morning! Phew!!!

#AD incoming?....🤔

Who on Earth keeps THAT many photo's of themselves? 🥴 She's on an intensive woe is me ride today. It's to up her engagement. Just get a real job Babs, ffs.

She's feeling really sorry for herself today. Looking back at past pics and comparing herself to how awful she looks now. Let's be honest here, if she didn't feel the need to be online from the minute her eyes ping open until she goes to sleep, we really wouldn't know how rough she looks. Less is more. I find it disturbing that the first thing she does on waking up is grab her phone. She chooses that over having breakfast time with the kids & walking them to school. She's going to regret that so much, it's time she'll never get back.

Also, I don't think she looked that good in that ridiculous black and red Disney get-up with converse she keeps posting, either. Deluded much?....

Reactions: 24
I've said this before but I actually don't mind her clothes (except the lacy see through dress that looked like negligee and the Minnie Mouse swimming costume). There are quite a few things I've seen her in that I'd wear myself. However, I just wish she wouldn't lie about her size. If she is body confident then she needs to admit she has gone up a dress size. There is no shame in it! By hiding it, she's contradicting herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh come on Emma the reason you don’t wear the skirt is because it doesn’t fit you anymore and you’ve just replaced it with shapeless sacks hardly figure hugging 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God I wish she’d shut up about the body confident stuff. It’s so bloody boring. No one cares that you were once slim and now are a heifer Emma! No one but YOU is interested. You’re happy now your plus size? Liar liar pants on fire! You LIE about your clothes size so you’re NOT body confident. The truth is you wish you were size 10/12 but you never will be because you choose to have an unhealthy lifestyle and don’t even try to improve it.
So you lie and make stuff up and post these pathetic pity posts about how you wish you could tell Emma from 1997 that it’s ok to be the youest you etv etc….. yawn yawn yawn!
Stop being so bloody self obsessed you ignorant cow. Take your enormous greasy head out of your enormous arse and take a look at what is going in the in world! Lots of families worrying about how they are going to pay their energy bills and feed their kids,
people in pain waiting months for operations/treatments, kids dying every 2 mins in developing countries because they don’t have access to clean water- I know you don’t like to drink water but they’d love to have access to a tap that provides water not full of animal waste and parasites.
Emma- NO-ONE gives a tit whether you are fat or thin or pink yellow or green! You are so inconsequential in the scheme of things. Stop posting pity posts because your ‘management’ told you off and said you need to increase engagement! Frankly you should give up this job because you’re boring and useless at it but if you must continue ( which you will because you can’t do anything else!) then make an effort to create some new interesting content instead of rehashing the same of tit day in day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think the problem for her is just her coming to terms with her average looks, it's also coming to terms with her average job. There's nothing special about her job anymore. The influencer market is so saturated. Her channels don't grow at the rate they used to (and let's be honest that only happened because of her exposure on LPs channel), she doesn't win awards or get fantastic brand deals or all the freebies anymore. She doesn't get invited to meet anybody famous anymore. I dont think there's anything she can do now to bring back her channel. I mean she's even tried vagina fanning and naked photos that's how desperate she is. She doesn't do interiors, DIY, parenting, cooking or fashion and makeup to any high standard that you'd think that was her usp.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God I wish she’d shut up about the body confident stuff. It’s so bloody boring. No one cares that you were once slim and now are a heifer Emma! No one but YOU is interested. You’re happy now your plus size? Liar liar pants on fire! You LIE about your clothes size so you’re NOT body confident. The truth is you wish you were size 10/12 but you never will be because you choose to have an unhealthy lifestyle and don’t even try to improve it.
So you lie and make stuff up and post these pathetic pity posts about how you wish you could tell Emma from 1997 that it’s ok to be the youest you etv etc….. yawn yawn yawn!
Stop being so bloody self obsessed you ignorant cow. Take your enormous greasy head out of your enormous arse and take a look at what is going in the in world! Lots of families worrying about how they are going to pay their energy bills and feed their kids,
people in pain waiting months for operations/treatments, kids dying every 2 mins in developing countries because they don’t have access to clean water- I know you don’t like to drink water but they’d love to have access to a tap that provides water not full of animal waste and parasites.
Emma- NO-ONE gives a tit whether you are fat or thin or pink yellow or green! You are so inconsequential in the scheme of things. Stop posting pity posts because your ‘management’ told you off and said you need to increase engagement! Frankly you should give up this job because you’re boring and useless at it but if you must continue ( which you will because you can’t do anything else!) then make an effort to create some new interesting content instead of rehashing the same of tit day in day out.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 I could not agree more..I have a denim skirt I bought from Wallis 20 years ago I still have it and I bloody love it. It's my barometer to my health...if it gets snug then I know it's time to up my healthy eating. I would feel sorry for her if I hadn't been party to her obnoxious behaviour on social media .
She really needs to wean herself off SM , get s job or volunteer or take up some hobbies , like you know cookery classes ? I also think it's slowly dawning on her that her father is seriously ill and he's getting the attention she's been used to receiving. She probably does read here and knows her marriage is lacklustre and I wouldn't be surprised if TT is starting to rebel... Babs' only got herself to blame here ,she created that monster. All in all her Disney Princess life is slowly crumbling around her... welcome to the real world Bab, I'd feel sorry for you but you're a narcissistic twit who doesn't deserve pity!
Rant over 😘.

Reactions: 21
Something is definitely not right today! You mark my words Cowbags. There is a bombshell looming.

Perhaps she was waiting to hit 100 threads on Tattle before announcing her retirement 🤣🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Something is definitely not right today! You mark my words Cowbags. There is a bombshell looming.

Perhaps she was waiting to hit 100 threads on Tattle before announcing her retirement 🤣🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
If that happens, where shall we migrate over to?...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If that happens, where shall we migrate over to?...😂
We'd have to try and have a meet up, in her honour.
All in our midi skirts, high top converse, headbands and clown make-up 🤡 🤣
Fighting over who was going to take centre stage for the pics - A La Babs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No one that goes on and on about body confidence is body confident! Me thinks the lady doth protest too much! She looks awful and really needs to address her health. It is not a mum tum when your youngest child is almost in double figures! Looks aren't just about how you feel Babs, it's your health that matters just as much. Body confident or not you need to consider better eating and losing weight for YOUR HEALTH !

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.