Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from her ad I've discovered that her sister writes for a children's show so she will love a Castle and it helped Babs soak up the magic while she could. With a couple of pics with a tree and santa. Honestly that has sold it for me. I will travel hundreds of miles today in this weather just to do the same......😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And when those questions come up in the comments, SHE NEVER KNOWS THE ANSWERS!! Lazy Babs just tags the brand/venue with a "can you help?". Everything she does is minimal effort.
I once asked about wheelchair access when she visited the newly opened McArthur Glen outlet. No reply, nowt,zip,NADA. One of the babettes filled me in with an answer, she was very pleasant and I so wanted to ask why she was following the yellow headed gobshite !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I once asked about wheelchair access when she visited the newly opened McArthur Glen outlet. No reply, nowt,zip,NADA. One of the babettes filled me in with an answer, she was very pleasant and I so wanted to ask why she was following the yellow headed gobshite !
This is because Emma does not give a shiny tit about anyone. Even her job is ALL about her! Every ad, every post Emma is centre stage talking about herself in some way or form.
She can turn any subject matter into a story about herself!
She is unbelievably self absorbed- everyone in her life takes 2nd place to Emma.
I suspect she has earned really good money at some points and therefore now thinks shes some sort of celebrity! Her level of self delusion is phenomenal!
She’s really rubbish at ads so although it’s hard to understand how she keeps getting work, it’s even harder to understand how she has so many followers that think she’s amazing?!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve also just watched the Kershaws stories for Warwick castle and it looks like Babs was at a completely different place! She has a real knack of making somewhere really lovely look very basic. Unbelievable

Reactions: 16
I bet it’s a gifted visit to Santa hence why it’s so early on.
As for telling Erin I have never and will never have that talk with my kids my daughter is 13 and she 100% knows but we have never had the talk and we still ask what she wants from Santa.
I never had the talk when I was little either I find it sad that parents sit kids down and tell them they 100% figure it out then play along to keep the magic alive.
I must admit that I was devastated when my parents told me, I was 9 ( I’m old so it was a more innocent time then) I can still remember it and Christmas from that day on lost a lot of the magic for me 😭
My grandson who is also 9 recently asked me if Father Christmas was real and I enthusiastically insisted he was 🤷‍♀️

Anyway back to dingbat crying in the kitchen over snow 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why did Steve not go to meet Father Christmas with his wife and children? Why did she take her sister? Such weird family dynamics.

Reactions: 26
The vlog, a repeat really of all the purchases thus far. Why do the main presents go to Santa but Emma wraps the stocking fillers? Surely the stocking/sack is from Santa?!

Why is a clothes rail still needed in the office now she has her pax storage, full already?

How out of breath is she, seriously not doing C25K if she cannot get up the stairs.

Sorry, lots of questions for a Saturday, mainly just WHY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The vlog, a repeat really of all the purchases thus far. Why do the main presents go to Santa but Emma wraps the stocking fillers? Surely the stocking/sack is from Santa?!

Why is a clothes rail still needed in the office now she has her pax storage, full already?

How out of breath is she, seriously not doing C25K if she cannot get up the stairs.

Sorry, lots of questions for a Saturday, mainly just WHY?!
She only does couch to 5k in her dreams & then calls it an anxiety dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is utterly unhinged isn't she? Just goes to show what an unfulfilling life she leads. I thank God every day I'm not her!
She reminds me so much of my mother who I no longer have a relationship with. I only check in on her account now to keep an eye on those kids. No one else seems to be protecting them. And trust me, the damage won’t appear for years yet, but it will. I wish someone stepped in and rescued me as a child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She can’t tho because storying about it will be one of the stipulations of the ad. She’s sold her soul and jas to view her childrens innocence, wonder and any reactions from behind a screen. Personally I don’t think it’s worth it
It must make her insides squirm to have to mention her sisters real job you know it’s not like blabs ‘werk’ looking like a dick 24/7

And why are they all bent over like they’ve done something to their backs?!
Because it’s more flattering to blabs belly that way
She must think we are dim 🤔

She is utterly unhinged isn't she? Just goes to show what an unfulfilling life she leads. I thank God every day I'm not her!
I don’t even believe her I think it’s an act and I despise people filming themselves crying it just totally negates any heartfelt message they are allegedly trying to convey

I mean WHO starts crying then thinks 🙋‍♀️ “ I must get my phone and film myself” who does that!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
okay, so once margot has had her jabs - which she's having today - and is able to go for walks, babs is apparently sick if her "going bananas" early in the morning - because obvs it has nothing to do with HER purposefully winding the puppy up - and is planning to get up early in the morning, throw a coat on over her pyjamas, whack on her uggs, and QUICKLY RUN AROUND THE BLOCK. not only is she going to run, she's going to do it quickly! this is the kind of content I'm here for! 🍿🍿🍿

Screenshot_20211127_122304.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Warwick castle have shared her
Warwick Castle has now lost a PAYING customer. I cannot condone a company that’s supports instabollox I’m sorry 😐 I just can’t do it! Thousands of kids hungry, on the breadline, not in sufficient housing and the GIFT Santa experiences to the Conways. NOT A CHANCE. Poor move Merlin

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
And when those questions come up in the comments, SHE NEVER KNOWS THE ANSWERS!! Lazy Babs just tags the brand/venue with a "can you help?". Everything she does is minimal effort.
If that was my job and ads are her main source of income (how many mugs you got left now Babs?) then I would be putting in 100% effort. Investing in a good camera/phone, taking inspirations from others to adapt my own style etc.

She just takes a few photos on her phone and puts #ad in tiny letters. There was nothing she put up that made me want to go.

Emma you’re complacent and lazy and the day that gravy train crashes you’re gonna be fucked.

• Heart
Warwick castle have shared her
She looks a complete twit! Holding her skirt out like. She spoils every photo opportunity with her ridiculous poses and scrunched up face. Just let the kids enjoy themselves without making it all about you Bab. 😡

okay, so once margot has had her jabs - which she's having today - and is able to go for walks, babs is apparently sick if her "going bananas" early in the morning - because obvs it has nothing to do with HER purposefully winding the puppy up - and is planning to get up early in the morning, throw a coat on over her pyjamas, whack on her uggs, and QUICKLY RUN AROUND THE BLOCK. not only is she going to run, she's going to do it quickly! this is the kind of content I'm here for! 🍿🍿🍿

View attachment 890968
Run around the block 🤔😂😂😂
She’s such a complete bullshitter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Warwick Castle has now lost a PAYING customer. I cannot condone a company that’s supports instabollox I’m sorry 😐 I just can’t do it! Thousands of kids hungry, on the breadline, not in sufficient housing and the GIFT Santa experiences to the Conways. NOT A CHANCE. Poor move Merlin
Those tickets could have been donated to someone with younger children who would appreciate it much more. Makes me so angry to think she would never go to these places if it wasn't for free. Grabby, freeloading, tight arsed baggage!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
If you’re up north and to anyone that is I hope you’re safe and warm.

unlike her poor son who doesn’t even have a dressing gown on and his sliders are too small for his feet which are turning sodding blue! All for content tho aye babs
It was WILD up here in Scotland last night but is just windy now and very cold however we got off very lightly compared to others, oh and we haven't had any snow to take instagram pics of at 7am 🥰

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.