Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8C248E47-8AC9-43D3-904B-1D0E8AECF8BE.png
Once again, it’s all about Babs and how it makes her feel. Eugh, wretched woman.

PS Babs, you look like a right bell end in that outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 889762Once again, it’s all about Babs and how it makes her feel. Eugh, wretched woman.

PS Babs, you look like a right bell end in that outfit
There is no way her kids still believe in Father Christmas, and she knows it that's why she’s gone head first with the caveat that the magic will end one day. It already has.. unless it's making mummy sacks of cash then let's all lie to the internet. Coal for everyone this Christmas

Reactions: 17
The matching outfits and her pantomime make up trowled on make me pretty sure it’s a gifted trip or ad! She’ll probably push the kids out the way to sit on Santa’s knee!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whichever Father Christmas they are visiting, I imagine he'll be looking for a new job by 9am tomorrow after vile loud mouthed Babs has traumatised him tonight

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The matching outfits and her pantomime make up trowled on make me pretty sure it’s a gifted trip or ad! She’ll probably push the kids out the way to sit on Santa’s knee!
i initially misread that as you predicting that babs will push all the other children out the way so that she can get photos of erin and ethan on santa's lap - #content - but you're totally right. i can actually imagine the toddlers flying left and right as babs stops her way through the crowd determined to sit on santa's lap herself. I mean, does santa KNOW who she IS?! she's relying on him to keep the "fairy dust" alive - plus she's gonna make the most of every freebie! she'd literally drag the kids along to pose with santa in june if it was free!

poor guy, the kids will be expertly reciting their christmas lists to him, performing for the camera as babs expects, and she'll be blabbering at him about how - to - he will always be father christmas. he'll definitely be adding babs to the naughty list - as in the banned "do not ever allow this woman to enter the premises ever again" list - resisting the urge to throw coal at her so she fucks off, because that would destroy the magic! 🤣

it also frustrates me how babs babbles on about how she calls him father christmas as though she INVENTED the term. she didn't. nor is it a "brummy" thing. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I found out Father Christmas wasn't real when I was around Ethan's age (and there was no internet back then). I heard my parents getting the presents out of the loft. It didn't kill the magic and I had to keep up the pretence for my brother who at the time was 5.
Erin 100% knows he isn't real. There's no way she still believes at nearly 11.

i totally misread that as babs will push all th other children out the way so that she can get photos of erin and ethan on santa's lap #content but you're right - there will be toddlers flying left and right as babs stops her way through he ground, determined to sit on santa's lap herself. does santa KNOW who she IS?! she's relying on him to keep the "fairy dust" alive for her!

poor guy, the kids will be reciting their christmas lists to him, performing for the camera as babs expects, and she'll be blabbering at him about how - to her - he will always be father christmas. he'll definitely be adding babs to the naughty list - as in the banned "do not ever allow this woman to enter the premises ever again" list - resisting the urge to throw coal at her so she fucks off, because that would destroy the magic! 🤣

it also frustrates me how babs babbles on about how she calls him father christmas as though she INVENTED the term. she didn't. nor is it a "brummy" thing. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, imagine being 11 years old and having to visit Father Christmas when the queue will be full of parents with toddlers and really young school children.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First off...how many ads recently?! Tingo that this Santa visit was an ad...why take your sister?! Surely the kids Dad wants to be part of this too

Secondly has anyone noticed how badly her ads are bombing recently if you look at the views on her reels-the ad views are low

Thirdly my 11yr old still believed. We realised and as he is now at high school started dropping hints as didn't want him to find out from friends...turned out he had no idea (I thought he was playing along) so it is possible

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What you up to Babs?

Oh just having a cup of tea, banging on about doughnuts and catching up on Tattle 🤣
8DD50FBC-5C48-4E85-9356-38FD6CECB765.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she hold her skirt out like she’s farted?

I thought it was because she had farted 😂
Or in Babs lingo a "mum trump" 🌬🤦

Also why is she winking?

Also, also, I'm very shooketh she hasn't been all over black Friday like a rash.. hurdling down to her nearest mall at 5am, splurging the cash etc... I mean I know she does this EVERY day but it's black Friday! She should have been prepping for this since June!

It could even be named after Emma and observed as BAB Friday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why go and see Santa in November? We go as close to Christmas as possible as it makes it more magical. Going now just seems irrelevant to me! Christmas is weeks away. But we always know babs runs on fast forward!!!
To be fair, we go early on (definitely not this early, but around 1st weekend of December) just so there's no unexpected surprises late in the day when they tell santa something completely different to what they put in their letter! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she has addressed the skirt holding 😂😂😂😂😂

Thing is it's not a new pose, she's done it for ages.
I live down the road from Warwick castle, that's too close for comfort her being there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was 14 when I found out FC wasn’t real! It was only cos my mum fell in my room pissed when she went to fill my stocking 😂
There’s never been a chat with my niece and nephew who are 19 and 14 and they still get wooden gifts from the elves and all presents from Father Christmas are in FC paper that my sister absolutely doesn’t let them see beforehand. 🎅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she literally returned home from her #gifted santa trip - again, not a christmas activity for the kids to enjoy, but just another situation where they're forced to focus on. relating content and posing for photos. duck actually enjoying the event; after all, its content that truly encapsulates the magic of christmas! - then she returns home, demands steve make her a cuppa, and sits down to doomscroll tattle. hence the skirt reference.🤦🏻‍♀️

tbh, it's ashame she picks and chooses the comments she reacts to. she's happy to reference her ridiculous skirt pose, but as for the comedy eyebrows and shoddy application of make up, she seems to have a total opposite reaction, in that she purposefully makes a point of making her hair/make up/eyebrows look as awful as possible in the belief that she's proving a point to the "trollz", totally failing to realise that she's just making herself look unnecessarily hideous when she could easily save a little money by refraining from buying daily tat hauls, and actually pay to have her hair and eyebrows professionally cut and coloured and styled, and invest in a few make up lessons and actually look half decent.

i am perpetually confused as to why she chooses to look so rough when she has the money to invest in her appearance. it's kinda sad that she priorities buying tat - cheap mickey ears, gaudy decorations, plastic reward box tat to bribe her toddlers to share, endless fast fashion hauls of dresses she can't fit into and painful boots she can't wear, expensive candles, skincare products she uses like, once, a fancy chair for the living room that nobody ever sits on, a puppy she truly regrets buying etc etc. I'd far rather pay to get my hair done properly than ask my boyfriend to hack at it with scissors so i can save my money to spend on bath bombs and tacky g-nomies and paper straws for the hit cock stand. her priorities are bizarre. i think she truly hated her last hairdresser experience and deeply regretted pushing for a middle parting specifically based on not wanting to be labelled "cheugy" - despite what actually suited her best - thus she doesn't want to go back. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw her posts about the skirt and knew it had been mentioned on here.
Interesting her "friend" Rosie has made it to Graham.norton

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.