Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again, only gone 'cos it's gifted. Tight arse Babs wouldn't have gone otherwise! So is Ste dog sitting while the sister goes along to help Babs cope with taking the toddlers out?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So after addressing the ridiculous skirt poses perhaps now we can expect a refresh on the fugly eyeshadow also!!! Pretty please 🙏

Reactions: 18
What you up to Babs?

Oh just having a cup of tea, banging on about doughnuts and catching up on Tattle 🤣View attachment 890085
Hi Emma!! 👋

Could she make it more bloody obvious she reads here!? Wonder how it feels to have 70% of your content dictated by responding to cowbags, and the other 30% a pale, ripped off imitation of the work ofother, more talented, more professional influencers? GREAT at your job...? Ummm hmmmm.

To be fair, we go early on (definitely not this early, but around 1st weekend of December) just so there's no unexpected surprises late in the day when they tell santa something completely different to what they put in their letter! 🤣
I always had to tell my daughter that once it was in the letter IT WAS FINAL!!!

Reactions: 19
She’s seems absolutely trollied is last night’s stories. Why is she drunk after an evening spent with her kids jarring Santa? She has a drink problem.

Reactions: 15
The post this morning made we wonder… why does she use Instagram as a message board to her children? “One day you’ll…” We don’t need to know! It has no relevance to us, keep it private. Oh I know, it’s an excuse for a cute picture to get lots of likes 🙄

Reactions: 24
Such a rush for the snow pic with the boy that Margyyyys leg isn't in the jumper properly 🐾

Reactions: 14
Ffs it snowed last night just to give you cute memories! It’s all for you Babs. 100mph winds up north & serious damage plus loss of life, not to mention loss of power but hey you got snow & cute photos.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Ffs it snowed last night just to give you cute memories! It’s all for you Babs. 100mph winds up north & serious damage plus loss of life, not to mention loss of power but hey you got snow & cute photos.
If you’re up north and to anyone that is I hope you’re safe and warm.

unlike her poor son who doesn’t even have a dressing gown on and his sliders are too small for his feet which are turning sodding blue! All for content tho aye babs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The kershaws have done fantastic informative stories on Christmas at warwick castle for merlin pass and beautiful professional pictures and then there’s Babs efforts 😳😳😳🤣

she should have put the phone away and enjoyed it with her kids ffs

The kershaws have done fantastic informative stories on Christmas at warwick castle for merlin pass and beautiful professional pictures and then there’s Babs efforts 😳😳😳🤣

She can’t tho because storying about it will be one of the stipulations of the ad. She’s sold her soul and jas to view her childrens innocence, wonder and any reactions from behind a screen. Personally I don’t think it’s worth it

• Heart

Yes, Babs seems to miss the point in terms of being informative with every ad gifted she does. Even just a screenshot of times, days, prices would be useful. I guess asking for info like accessibility for wheelchairs, buggy is a step too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those morning stories, wow 😳 WTAF? She seems to have totally lost it, she’s not alright is she?

So glad you got your snow pics Emma you dick, we haven’t had power since 5pm last night because of the storm, our house is freezing and one of our cars has been damaged during the night. But glad you got your snow pics….🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Id never heard of the Kershaws but just looked at their ad and OMG! Their’s is fabulous! Genuinely enjoying it and showing off all the highlights and giving information! Their ad would make me want to go there!
Babs is all about matching outfits and keeping the Santa magic alive for the kids- she didn’t mention ice skating or light trail etc! I would have paid good money to se her skate and fall over in her pleated skirt!🤣🤣🤣🤣 No skating for Erin and Ethan!

• Heart

Don't think Merlin would dare let Babs take over their Instagram account, could you imagine how bad it would be. If you just watched Bab's stories you wouldn't know there was ice skating or a light trail, food and market. Can't believe she gets paid for that

• Heart
Yes, Babs seems to miss the point in terms of being informative with every ad gifted she does. Even just a screenshot of times, days, prices would be useful. I guess asking for info like accessibility for wheelchairs, buggy is a step too far.
And when those questions come up in the comments, SHE NEVER KNOWS THE ANSWERS!! Lazy Babs just tags the brand/venue with a "can you help?". Everything she does is minimal effort.

• Heart
  • Angry
Warwick castle at Christmas is lovely and there's lots going on, not that you'd know that from Babs stories. The Santa Claus they have (or father Christmas Babs) is amazing and Mrs claus. We used to go every December when my son was younger and went on boxing Day a few years ago. This year we are going ice skating as my son at 13 does not believe in Santa, and hasn't since he was 6 (he told me he knew Santa wasn't real at 6). From Babs stories you wouldn't know half of what goes on at the castle. Why do they invite her, she is tit at her "job"

• Heart
-
Id never heard of the Kershaws but just looked at their ad and OMG! Their’s is fabulous! Genuinely enjoying it and showing off all the highlights and giving information! Their ad would make me want to go there!
Babs is all about matching outfits and keeping the Santa magic alive for the kids- she didn’t mention ice skating or light trail etc! I would have paid good money to se her skate and fall over in her pleated skirt!🤣🤣🤣🤣 No skating for Erin and Ethan!
ice skating was probably not included in #gifted tickets and we all know that unless it’s gifted Babs isn’t paying. It makes me laugh how you can straight away tell when they have been gifted a day out as if Babs is paying it’s the garden centre, free zoo, botanical gardens (the annual pass is fairly inexpensive) , national trust where I’m guessing they have an annual pass or somewhere like Cosford(free). Nothing at all wrong with these places just saying I don’t understand why she needs to be gifted days out with her income.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.