Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks a complete twit! Holding her skirt out like. She spoils every photo opportunity with her ridiculous poses and scrunched up face. Just let the kids enjoy themselves without making it all about you Bab. 😡
it's such a shame. when the kids are older, they'll look back at photos of their childhood and it will all be SO fake. there are no natural photos of them. it's all babs posing with her hand-on-fake-waist, holding out her skirt, scratching her hair etc with that stupid scrunched-nose smile - with erin mimicking the smile beside her. they will remember being told by babs to pose - not to create memories, but to create content - and undoubtedly be forced to pose for multiple photos and ordered to make specific expressions until babs finds a photo she's happy with - predominantly the one where she most looks like she's a size 18. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sorry but I can't feel sorry for the Conways. Bab has consistently ignored the C word...rules of isolation and avoiding unnecessary travel have been ignored. I bet the kids will secretly be pleased not to be dragged round DLP in freezing weather just to be barked at by Bab to produce the ideal instaworthy pic 😡.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
PITY POST!

And I don't give a tit if she can't go nor will I ever feel sorry for her. I know people who have lost loved ones or their jobs or struggling with their mental health because of covid and a stupid holiday which can be taken at anytime doesn't warrant any sympathy. So duck off you self centred twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
😂 she’s been reading here again! Hi Babs! You’ve had plenty of holidays so shut yet cake hole & suck it up, your an over privileged twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh Babs, no one is going to feel sorry for you. It's not like you haven't had several holidays these past few years. She looks pissed off and can't say Stevie sounded that bothered when he said yeah, but then I think that's as much enthusiasm he puts into any answer he gives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh boo - bleeping - hoo!!!!

Emma Conway might not be able to go to Disney! Boris! How could you do this to her! 🙄🤦‍♀️

Shut up Emma!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dear God, did she think that because Primark and B&M are open that covid is over ?

She's in a proper state because they may have to cancel their Disney trip and the content garnered from it .

It's a pity she doesn't show so much upset in respect of poor Rog and his health.

Truly hoping her trip is cancelled ( I know I'm a witch) maybe then she'll show a little sympathy for those whose lives have been turned upside down by covid. I doubt she will though.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Dear God, did she think that because Primark and B&M are open that covid is over ?

She's in a proper state because they may have to cancel their Disney trip and the content garnered from it .

It's a pity she doesn't show so much upset in respect of poor Rog and his health.

Truly hoping her trip is cancelled ( I know I'm a witch) maybe then she'll show a little sympathy for those whose lives have been turned upside down by covid. I doubt she will though.
She cares not a jot about anyone but herself, all her Disney Christmas content will be bibbidi bobbidi. She’s only sad for herself, not her children or the limp biscuit she’s married to. Her therapist is going to need another 5 weeks off to cope with all her self pity.

Reactions: 22
Disclaimer
*im not laughing about covid, I know how serious it is and the serious implications it has had on many lives*

However, I did laugh at Bab’s latest story of her possible DLP trip being cancelled 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her Dad is supposedly really poorly & facing another tough year, but she's shown more emotion and upset about her trip to DLP potentially being off!!!! What an absolutely spoilt, entitled witch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
just a reminder that babs is going to disney at christmas - y'know, in case any of you cowbags missed her discrete announcement! 🙄🙄

or, y'know, NOT - based on the latest from "bojo". 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her Dad is supposedly really poorly & facing another tough year, but she's shown more emotion and upset about her trip to DLP potentially being off!!!! What an absolutely spoilt, entitled witch!
I thought that
She cancelled Steve’s birthday holiday because of her dad ( really it was because she bought a puppy off a stranger) but can leave him at Christmas - prime family time, when he looks like he is at deaths door 😳

not that she actually cares about her dad but…. blabs once they are gone they’ve gone, holidays can be rebooked but you can’t rebook your parents

and take it from us whose parents are dead we’d give anything to have a lovely Christmas just being with them again

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought that
She cancelled Steve’s birthday holiday because of her dad ( really it was because she bought a puppy off a stranger) but can leave him at Christmas - prime family time, when he looks like he is at deaths door 😳

not that she actually cares about her dad but…. blabs once they are gone they’ve gone, holidays can be rebooked but you can’t rebook your parents

and take it from us whose parents are dead we’d give anything to have a lovely Christmas just being with them again
Yes I have lost both my parents and I would love to have another Christmas with them. But not Babs she just cares about herself. This DLP trip is all about her and content for her crappy ‘werk”. She’s nothing but a lazy self centred witch.
I hope nothing happens to Rog but if the worse were to happen I hope Babs is eaten up with guilt for years and I hope her family dislike her for not spending time with him when she could have. She is a really truly vile woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw a tweet earlier from a woman who is really scared of the new covid variant because she has recently been widowed and is now a single mother to 4 young kids, some toddler aged. She said she's high risk of catching it because of her job and if she does catch it and dies her kids are orphans.

But yeah Babs, you potentially having to reschedule your 5th/6th holiday of the year is deffo what's made me cry this evening.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I thought that

Hear hear, I've just watched "White Christmas" for the gazillionth time with a tear in my eye and a g&t in my hand. It was my dear late mum's favourite film and as she died at Christmas 10 years ago I watched it remembering happier times with her. A warning to you Bab, you can't order replacement parents off AmaZON...make the most of their later years !!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Most normal people with a parent who looks pretty seriously unwell would stay home, look after their parents, host a lovely Xmas for them so they don't have to cook and clean and host and at the very very least would avoid INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL at the risk of bringing home a deadly virus. Wtf is wrong with her? Cancelled her husband's 40th but is in a strop cus she might not be able to go to DLP - a place that she has been to numerous times.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hear hear, I've just watched "White Christmas" for the gazillionth time with a tear in my eye and a g&t in my hand. It was my dear late mum's favourite film and as she died at Christmas 10 years ago I watched it remembering happier times with her. A warning to you Bab, you can't order replacement parents off AmaZON...make the most of their later years !!
It’s horrible isn’t it
Both my parents have died my husbands dad has died, his mums partner died earlier this year and his poor mum is now receiving end of life care

I still forget and think “ oh I must tell dad what happened today” ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
All I keep thinking (and for his sake I hope I'm right) is that Rog isn't actually that ill at all and vile Babs is milking it purely for engagement! Hence why she is way more upset and annoyed about her DLP potentially not happening!!

Reactions: 12
I often look at her and wonder what stone she's living under.
How can today's news be a surprise it's been looming for a while and hinted at for 2 weeks now.

Reactions: 14
They’ve already been to DLP during the pandemic once. Quickly forgot that hadn’t she
Proper throwing a wobbly isn’t she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.