Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah yes babs, the well-known game cat's cradle - which has been recorded as having existed from at least the 1700s - definitely a game that YOU invented. jfc. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like Claire and Rog - it’s big gob attention seeking Emma and Wet San the enabler who are the issues IMO.

I also don’t think Claire can tolerate Emma for long. She seems to only join her when it a free gifted event or when San/kids are there. I’ve seen them go to a few concerts together but you never hear Emma say she’s going out for dinner with her sister etc

Wet San said in a Vlog that Emma used to make her sister do things for her when they were growing up - so she’s clearly been an overbearing person throughout Claire’s entire life.

Reactions: 16
Run around the block 🤔😂😂😂
She’s such a complete bullshitter 🙄
presumably she's relying on a friendly old man to be sitting on a bench every morning at 5.30am to cheer her on. 🤦🏻‍♀️

the whole concept of babs re-starting couch to 5k with margot jogging alongside her was hilarious in itself, but the idea babs will drag herself out of bed in the early hours and go for a "quick run" in her pyjamas - i'm HOWLING. this from the woman who moaned in her recent chewy vitamins ad that she gets irritated simply by waiting for margot to go for a wee ouin the garden! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what shoes she’ll wear to walk round DLP?! crappy primark maybe?
She’ll be wearing her expensive ugg slippers…..at home cos way things are going again she won’t be going to Disney …..I feel sorry for anyone else it could affect but if she can’t go I’m so here for the fuckin meltdown…..peaked too soon babs buying Disney stuff possibly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is utterly unhinged isn't she? Just goes to show what an unfulfilling life she leads. I thank God every day I'm not her!
Feeling a bit emosh?! It’s all for the gram! Nobody cries about the snow then grabs their phone and starts filming a crying story. Nobody but Babs!

Reactions: 16
Listening to Boris, Babs wont be going to DLP. Those additional pairs of ears will just have to keep. Shame 🐭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Listening to Boris, Babs wont be going to DLP. Those additional pairs of ears will just have to keep. Shame 🐭
Just switched on! Is covid over? I think not. I bet there will be an ‘anxiety post’. Woah is Emma Conway because she’ll inevitably be throwing her toys out the pram over DLP. Omicron - Conways holiday not gone! Prayers to the Conway children

Reactions: 17
She hasn’t watched the news or live press conference, too busy admiring her twatty headband to give a tit. Also, what is Disney Empress?

089E53D4-C749-4F01-9418-6D91F9618AA7.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
God she’s going to have a right strop cos she will have to take a PCR by Day 2 and - the worst bit for her- SELF ISOLATE until she gets a negative result. Mrs-Covid-is-over-and-I-never-followed-the-rules-anyway-Emma-Conway!
And that’s at the moment who knows what travel rules will be by then!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The rate it’s going France is going to shut the border for arrivals from the UK and her holiday will be binned

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just switched on! Is covid over? I think not. I bet there will be an ‘anxiety post’. Woah is Emma Conway because she’ll inevitably be throwing her toys out the pram over DLP. Omicron - Conways holiday not gone! Prayers to the Conway children
Omicron - conways holiday gone! - next thread title!

Do we think they are booked soon? If Margot doesn’t make an appearance I’ll say she’s gone with the Reading Residence on puppy holiday? As they were visiting today.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.