Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiking boots, pleated skirts and chunky Christmas jumpers, shouldn't ever be seen in the same outfit. I honestly think she dresses like a knob for attention, as she is so addicted to being noticed, even for negative reasons.

Let me also guess, Bab will be stopped by 362 people who will proclaim how much they love her outfit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hiking boots, pleated skirts and chunky Christmas jumpers, shouldn't ever be seen in the same outfit. I honestly think she dresses like a knob for attention, as she is so addicted to being noticed, even for negative reasons.

Let me also guess, Bab will be stopped by 362 people who will proclaim how much they love her outfit 🙄
That jumper was baggier on her last year. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Are they Grenson boots?

Reactions: 5
I cannot imagine anything WORSE than being shouted at by Babs in a video message!! I also assume she’s not doing these out of the goodness of heart and there’s a cost involved?! So there are actually people out there who will part with hard earned cash to have a recorded message from the most self centred witch on the planet? Wow…..I am speechless!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are they Grenson boots?
Seriously can't imagine Babs paying £300 for boots, however if she'd just put her hand in her pockets and buy a pair of Nanette ,rather than her Primark Frankinstein boots, she find them a damn site more comfortable.

Reactions: 12
Babs please tell those children santa isn’t real before Erin starts secondary school. Not that I’m 100% they believe more likely that they just pretend to keep babs happy…

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Babs please tell those children santa isn’t real before Erin starts secondary school. Not that I’m 100% they believe more likely that they just pretend to keep babs happy…
yeah, i'm pretty sure that erin at least doesn't still believe, but she knows not to say anything, because it will ruin babs' christmas who supposedly needs the kids to believe in santa to fill her christmas with "wonder and fairy dust". this, coming from the woman who believes that the disney characters wandering around the parks are real. 🤦🏻‍♀️

tbf, erin may also be going along with it because she's trying to keep the magic alive for ethan, who may still believe. but i honestly hope that if she really, truly does still believe, she finds out before she starts high school. the magic of christmas will be totally destroyed if she finds out via the other kids - especially if they see photos like that of her excitedly preparing for her trip to santa - because obvs, babs can't keep anything private. babs needs to tell her the truth - but honestly, i don't think erin is as "innocent" as babs believes, and is simply going along with it because she doesn't want to put up with an evening full of a sullen, stompy babs. for a start, i can't imagine babs manages to creep silently into the kids' bedrooms on christmas eve to fill their stockings - especially once she's downed a few cocks. she'd be crashing around, swearing - i imagine erin first saw "santa" in her true form many years ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Babs probably still believes in Santa to be honest. She decks her house out in Disney characters that she thinks are real. I mean, she names all her bloody plants for goodness sake. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Why go and see Santa in November? We go as close to Christmas as possible as it makes it more magical. Going now just seems irrelevant to me! Christmas is weeks away. But we always know babs runs on fast forward!!!

Reactions: 20
Why go and see Santa in November? We go as close to Christmas as possible as it makes it more magical. Going now just seems irrelevant to me! Christmas is weeks away. But we always know babs runs on fast forward!!!
It’s cheaper, we all know she’s a tight wad. Either that or it’s an ad.

Reactions: 21
I bet it’s a gifted visit to Santa hence why it’s so early on.
As for telling Erin I have never and will never have that talk with my kids my daughter is 13 and she 100% knows but we have never had the talk and we still ask what she wants from Santa.
I never had the talk when I was little either I find it sad that parents sit kids down and tell them they 100% figure it out then play along to keep the magic alive.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she should have to sit down and tell her, kids do figure things out, I’d be shocked if erin hasn’t already. I’d guess she is playing along for Ethan's sake, but what I do think is totally wrong is the fact she put that post up insinuating Erin does believe and that other kid’s could see it & in turn pick on her for ‘being a baby and thinking Santa is real’
Lots of kids in year 6 will have phones and instagrams and I bet Erin has told them what her mom does so they will be looking!!!!

I bet this visit to Santa is some kind of gift/Ad and that's why she's going in November 🙄🤦‍♀️

Why does Babs insist on holding out her skirt like that? It's like she's a Disney Princess (but not obviously 🤣)
Also why are they wearing matching jumpers?

• Haha
Oh Erin likely knows and probably Ethan too for the fact that he’s the second child. It’s just all made up bullshit to appeal to parents with toddlers/very young children to keep her content going.

Reactions: 13
She is off to see the Easter bunny next week! 🐰🐰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.