Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's on something for anxiety, she's convinced someone she has anxiety. I think she drinks on the meds and she's not supposed to. What do you think?
I think she is just a big headed bleeping idiot who has had her own way at home for too long

Who has an inflated opinion about her ‘werk’ being more important than Steve’s and who babies her perfectly capable children

If you saw me first thing in the morning you’d think I was a crack addict but I get dressed and don’t sit slobbing about filming myself like some halfwit picking at my eyes, finding myself hilarious and being dramatic about everyday stuff because my life is devoid of meaning

but that’s just my opinion 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She mentions that she hasn’t seen her friends in a while, yet she has never, to my knowledge anyway, ever mentioned Pus having friends, or Pus going anywhere with his friends. Only the other week, Pus had his 40th Birthday, yet the focus was only about Babs, the kids, the wet ones and his family, no mention of Pus doing anything with his mates.
Either the gormless Pus doesn’t have any friends, or Babs doesn’t allow him to have a social life with his friends as she’d actually have to parent the kids if Pus was to ever go out!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she's on something for anxiety, she's convinced someone she has anxiety. I think she drinks on the meds and she's not supposed to. What do you think?
There are a lot of drugs, used for a variety of mental illnesses, that are perfectly safe to drink on. However, coupled with her diet and lifestyle its all a huge red flag to me. She will only be on something very low dose if she is, especially as her Groupon counsellor is private and will have no license (I doubt) to administer or recommend medication. But she's never mentioned any actual medical intervention regarding her 'Anxiety', only the private therapy sessions that ABYBODY who can afford it can have 🤷‍♀️ So I'm really not sure. But I imagine her GP has put her on something like Amitriptyline which is licensed for lots of things, including depression and anxiety, is very safe but can cause insomnia which would explain her irratic sleep times too.

Reactions: 19
Why does she need to see a doctor about allergies? What does she expect them to do? Just go and speak to a pharmacist Bab. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she need to see a doctor about allergies? What does she expect them to do? Just go and speak to a pharmacist Bab. 🙄🙄
I wondered that too. It’s not something that needs medical intervention surely?? They’ll say ‘do you have animals?’ She’ll say yes and the Dr will say ‘well it’s probably them! Get rid and see if you improve and take an antihistamine’. Does she expect the Dr to have a magic tablet that will make her allergies disappear?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wondered that too. It’s not something that needs medical intervention surely?? They’ll say ‘do you have animals?’ She’ll say yes and the Dr will say ‘well it’s probably them! Get rid and see if you improve and take an antihistamine’. Does she expect the Dr to have a magic tablet that will make her allergies disappear?!
She is so used to stamping her feet and getting Pus and Wet San to obey her and fix her problems, that she thinks it applies to real life.

She's now going to waste a GP appointment to be told to get some over the counter meds. She's just awful isnt she!

Reactions: 18
It's the stress of the puppy
It really is. I bought my 16yo a hamster for her birthday first thing the free zoo pets at home said was keep it away from your dogs especially if they bark a lot and make noise

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It really is. I bought my 16yo a hamster for her birthday first thing the free zoo pets at home said was keep it away from your dogs especially if they bark a lot and make noise
So basically Babs' quest for always getting what she wants has made her a hamster killer

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just watched LP story about her daughter and her singing/acting/dancing lessons.

Whilst I still don't entirely agree with putting your kids on insta at all, at least she has the decency to run it past her eldest girl so that she at least has the chance to say no.

Her girl does seem to have actual talent and doesn't appear to be an entitled bratt whose mother has built her up to be something she's not.

As for E being bullied at school, I fear that the reverse will be true .
Nah, she's like a toothpick and it'll be older girls in the years above her who mock her and humiliate her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
FE2A0E8D-FDC0-4219-84DF-9A99B1913B98.jpeg

gotta few of those mugs left at bab. The babettes are clearly no longer mugs4mugs 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched LP story about her daughter and her singing/acting/dancing lessons.

Whilst I still don't entirely agree with putting your kids on insta at all, at least she has the decency to run it past her eldest girl so that she at least has the chance to say no.

Her girl does seem to have actual talent and doesn't appear to be an entitled bratt whose mother has built her up to be something she's not.

As for E being bullied at school, I fear that the reverse will be true .
Imagine her having to come into her new school with a what you did in the summer holidays project and she's like "I helped my mom with her Ads, she's an influencer don't you know". All the kids in the class Google her name and see things like her fanning her vag, lofting her skirt up to show her arse, dancing in a bikini, ALL the stuff on domestic violence and then Tattle. They'll all be in here

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
You only need to Google both of the kids names and it's all there in all of its glory 🤬. Pictures of them, articles in newspapers about Emma's blogs, loads of stuff.
And sadly, and unlucky for them, a lot of schools do exercises with the kids around Internet safety, privacy and online activity and they encourage them to Google themselves, or each other, to prove how easy it is to give out info about yourself you might not want made public!!! 😳😳😳 I know this because I've recently done some sessions on behalf of a charity I used to work for (I think I mentioned it a few threads ago).
Screenshot_20211109-123249_Google.jpg

This was the first article to pop up 🤬😳🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
You only need to Google both of the kids names and it's all there in all of its glory 🤬. Pictures of them, articles in newspapers about Emma's blogs, loads of stuff.
And sadly, and unlucky for them, a lot of schools do exercises with the kids around Internet safety, privacy and online activity and they encourage them to Google themselves, or each other, to prove how easy it is to give out info about yourself you might not want made public!!! 😳😳😳 I know this because I've recently done some sessions on behalf of a charity I used to work for (I think I mentioned it a few threads ago).View attachment 855474

This was the first article to pop up 🤬😳🤦‍♀️
She has ZERO respect for her children 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She has ZERO respect for her children 😔
She has zero respect for ANYONE! She’d sell out her dad when he’s ill without a 2nd thought ….oh wait…….

Shes an absolute witch and you just know she rules the roost in that house. Its her way or no way and don’t think about arguing cos she will throw a tantrum or sulk and makes everyone’s lives miserable until she gets her way. You just KNOW she’s that type of person.
She has no redeeming features at all and frankly I’m amazed she’s managed to keep this pretend “werk” gig going for as long as she has!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.