Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has enough happened to add wardrobegate to the wiki or should we wait for the carpet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are there any other so called influencers, who film themselves looking such a state every morning? She’s just so vile and doesn’t seem to care

Reactions: 16
You only need to Google both of the kids names and it's all there in all of its glory 🤬. Pictures of them, articles in newspapers about Emma's blogs, loads of stuff.
And sadly, and unlucky for them, a lot of schools do exercises with the kids around Internet safety, privacy and online activity and they encourage them to Google themselves, or each other, to prove how easy it is to give out info about yourself you might not want made public!!! 😳😳😳 I know this because I've recently done some sessions on behalf of a charity I used to work for (I think I mentioned it a few threads ago).View attachment 855474

This was the first article to pop up 🤬😳🤦‍♀️
The thing is, most of those things wouldn't have happened, had she been watching them closely & been more engaged with them. The pic of Erin crying with all that green felt tip around her mouth as a baby is heartbreaking, she's obviously been shouted at for chewing on the pen, & that oaf has taken a photo of her in her startled misery.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The thing is, most of those things wouldn't have happened, had she been watching them closely & been more engaged with them. The pic of Erin crying with all that green felt tip around her mouth as a baby is heartbreaking, she's obviously been shouted at for chewing on the pen, & that oaf has taken a photo of her in her startled misery.
She's gross! In every sense of the word! How she can claim to be a good parent is beyond me. I have treated patients who's problems and difficulties were caused by parents who did less severe things than Emma has already done to these kids! 🤬🤬 I'd love half an hour in a room with her!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
dairylea_uki have put Babs awful advert on their grid (only 11likes & zero comments) 🙄
And this is the woman who perhaps could have been useful to the world as a religious studies teacher. What is her purpose now?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That pic of the baby isn’t Erin, it’s some other poor unfortunate child who idolises Babs & posted it on her fb/insta/ blog.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
And this is the woman who perhaps could have been useful to the world as a religious studies teacher. What is her purpose now?
Single handedly keeping the UK tat economy going?

Carnaby Street reminds her of “lovely Stephen” 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't Carnaby somewhere that goes big on Pride? I see why it reminds her of lovely Stevie
I was just thinking that!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Also Emma you massive FUCKWIT it’s
‘Liberty’s” not Liberties. The shop is called LIBERTY. I mean I suppose you are
a) Thick as tit
b) have no style or class
c) definitely belong in pound land cos you’re cheap.
So it’s not really surprising you can’t get it right.
OMG she’s right up there with Beggy Lamb for sheer stupidity and bleeping every single thing up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Surprised we havent had a "see, here's a photo of me and my friend. I do have friends you know!" Wouldn't surprise me if it was a day trip by herself as her love language is time to herself after all!!! Selfish bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That pic of the baby isn’t Erin, it’s some other poor unfortunate child who idolises Babs & posted it on her fb/insta/ blog.
yeah, that photo isn't erin, but if you actually look through the article, it includes a total two photos of TT looking like a sulking, pouty toddler, in comparison to at least ten photos of tiny ethan, throwing tantrums and "misbehaving", apparently. as always, it stinks of favouritism towards the golden child. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
yeah, that photo isn't erin, but if you actually look through the article, it includes a total two photos of TT looking like a sulking, pouty toddler, in comparison to at least ten photos of tiny ethan, throwing tantrums and "misbehaving", apparently. as always, it stinks of favouritism towards the golden child. 😔
She was making a mockery of completely normal behaviour. She's nasty

Reactions: 14
I was just thinking that!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Also Emma you massive FUCKWIT it’s
‘Liberty’s” not Liberties. The shop is called LIBERTY. I mean I suppose you are
a) Thick as tit
b) have no style or class
c) definitely belong in pound land cos you’re cheap.
So it’s not really surprising you can’t get it right.
OMG she’s right up there with Beggy Lamb for sheer stupidity and bleeping every single thing up!
You'd think she'd know how to spell Liberty's....she's taken enough of em in her IG "career" !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.