Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually find all her comments about “poo brown” carpet and “obviously” the carpet will be replaced quite irritating as a renter. Lots of us have to live with less than desirable flooring, we get on with it, we don’t describe it as pooey or complain about it every time someone sees it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Catching up with the last thread/beginning of this thread on my night shift 🥰

Loving the wardrobe drama! She can't take one single comment not licking her non size 18 arse 🙄

Also, someone mentioned on the previous thread about Babs and Ste making Laurel and Hardy seem competent - that and the combination of them possibly building the Pax system, meant I could only think of this! 👇
Enjoy 😁

2021-11-09-02-33-03-425.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh. My. God. That. Ad.

child exploitation at its finest and she’s still flogging Go Henry which bloody costs a monthly fee just get your kids a bank account fgs

Can we talk about the fact she’s liking her own posts using her other 2 pages 😂😂 #shadyasfuck #knowsheradsareshit
F3E9F3DF-ADAD-43D2-BB1B-B8749BE90B23.jpeg
72952888-ABA6-4A6A-A95F-693E4A394760.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh. My. God. That. Ad.

child exploitation at its finest and she’s still flogging Go Henry which bloody costs a monthly fee just get your kids a bank account fgs

Can we talk about the fact she’s liking her own posts using her other 2 pages 😂😂 #shadyasfuck #knowsheradsareshit
View attachment 855149View attachment 855150
When she gives them pocket money is it a reward for doing an AD? I'm sure if she was doing this the ethical way and saving any earnings for them fairly then she would have told us

Reactions: 21
When she gives them pocket money is it a reward for doing an AD? I'm sure if she was doing this the ethical way and saving any earnings for them fairly then she would have told us
She tells us everything else so of course we’d know!
also thought the boy didn’t like football and was “different”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is making Ez quite unlikeable - I hope the kids from her new secondary school don’t find these videos.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think once tt goes to seniors she will be in for a big shock. The transition from juniors to year 7 is massive. Most of the kids have social media, and once word gets round tt’s mom is on social media fanning her foof tho gs aren’t going to be good for her

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She looks miserable to duck in her morning ramblings
Dog hates her - her house is a poky damp mess and she didn't get the adoration from her followers of her frankly ridiculous decision to carpet after fitting wardrobes

Reactions: 20
Catching up with the last thread/beginning of this thread on my night shift 🥰

Loving the wardrobe drama! She can't take one single comment not licking her non size 18 arse 🙄

Also, someone mentioned on the previous thread about Babs and Ste making Laurel and Hardy seem competent - that and the combination of them possibly building the Pax system, meant I could only think of this! 👇
Enjoy 😁

View attachment 855083
That was me 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Is it any wonder that the Hamster is "up and kicking off" with her huge yellow stinky gob bellowing at 6.21am. Who the hell does this. The kids and Steve have school & work, I doubt they're up yet! She's such a selfish prick!
The Ad is vile and quite clearly Babs work 🤮
Ez can't get her words out quick enough at the start, so much so that you can't understand a word of what she's saying 🙄
The way she copies her mother is both ugly and disturbing in equal measures!

Reactions: 18
She really is making Ez quite unlikeable - I hope the kids from her new secondary school don’t find these videos.
It is really difficult isn't it because she's not had a choice that's what makes it exploitation however I know what you mean by unlikeable. Ez reminds me of Amanda from Friends

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know I always say the same thing, but it infuriates me that grown adults use their kids to make a living.

If this happened to me and my parent's hadn't put aside the money that I'd earned for them, I'd be furious. And suing for my earnings back

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For Ez's sake I hope they don't, but for Emma's sake I hope they do. Because what else is going to make Emma wake up and realise what she's done to those kids! If this was any other firm of media (T.V Radio, Modelling, Advertising etc) it would be regulated and they'd need licenses to work and it would be limited to how much paid work they could do.

• Heart
That Ad 😬
It was completely useless
No discussion about how they use that rip off ‘Go Henry’ themselves just silly pointless talk about £1000 houses and pets ( no offence Ethan)

🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
For Ez's sake I hope they don't, but for Emma's sake I hope they do. Because what else is going to make Emma wake up and realise what she's done to those kids! If this was any other firm of media (T.V Radio, Modelling, Advertising etc) it would be regulated and they'd need licenses to work and it would be limited to how much paid work they could do.
Emma will just blame the children and probably start her own Police files on them

• Haha
I think once tt goes to seniors she will be in for a big shock. The transition from juniors to year 7 is massive. Most of the kids have social media, and once word gets round tt’s mom is on social media fanning her foof tho gs aren’t going to be good for her
I don't think word will "get round", I feel like 3t will be the one putting it out there, "my mum's famous" etc etc! Fully expecting her to be the one flaunting it!

Reactions: 25
She actually looked a bit scared of the pup in the story this morning i thought- even though she was laughing. Think she’s creating a monster I’m afraid, with the puppy. No boundaries for Margot which is a recipe for disaster.
The Go Henry ad is a load of crap as usual, not the kids fault although I’m afraid Erin is becoming annoying- again ALL down to her mother.
Her bloody hashtags make me 😡she’s not funny or witty despite her over inflated opinion of herself.
Ugh just wish her Pax wardrobes would swallow her up!!!

I don't think word will "get round", I feel like 3t will be the one putting it out there, "my mum's famous" etc etc! Fully expecting her to be the one flaunting it!
I think this too!
A girl in my daughters class (Yr7) has had an agent and done professional work since she was 6, T.V, films and modelling. She isn't very well liked sadly because she's not very nice and is constantly flaunting her "job" to the other kids and genuinely thinks school isn't necessary for her.
I fear these kids of Insta twats will think the same seeing their parents earning a living doing duck all except showing off online to strangers.

• Heart
I couldn't understand what Erin was saying in that AD, she was talking far too quickly.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.