Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The music over the ad is too loud, her daughter is rushing to get her words out. Another hack job by her mother. 🙄

Reactions: 20
The music over the ad is too loud, her daughter is rushing to get her words out. Another hack job by her mother. 🙄
I wouldn't hire Ez based on this

Christ...the big yellow gobshite looks rough this am. All the talk of allergies, I may need to see my GP cos I'm becoming allergic to her wafflebollox !
I can't believe how different she looks from a couple of years ago. It has to be booze

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't hire Ez based on this

I can't believe how different she looks from a couple of years ago. It has to be booze
I used to think it was alcohol but now I'm convinced it's medication. She looks like so many of my patients, and is very manic a lot of the time too.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I used to think it was alcohol but now I'm convinced it's medication. She looks like so many of my patients, and is very manic a lot of the time too.
She’s on something that’s for sure, I do think she drinks a lot.

She’s on her way to London to see friends 🙄 she hasn’t seen because she’s been busy with family (Alison Perry no doubt). 1. You don’t have friends 2. You’ve been busy doing nothing as usual & hardly seen your ill father.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She can cook if it involves an AD!

I dip in and out of Babs life nowadays but laughing at her latest sulk over the small house/carpet situation! She never changes!
WHAT A woman!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤮

She tastes it and then stirs the dish with the spoon she just had in her mouth! 🤢🤢🤢🤮

Vile.

I can't believe she can't cook something as basic as spaghetti bolognese using fresh ingredients. It was all from packets, jars and cartons - and how much garlic powder did she put in?!!!

Double-dipping with the spoon was GROSS.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
On a slow train to London to see friends as she's being too much family stuff......
AD only has 600 likes.....cue engagement story asking for your answers. Sneaky Babs....

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Emma , in days gone by the toilets used to dump the waste but now it’s lovingly stored in a tank under the train which is why some trains smell like the Ring & Ride (midlands bus for oaps)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh dear 🙄🤦‍♀️ She's on a slow train to London, a bit like her content - a slow train to nowhere ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On a slow train to London to see friends as she's being too much family stuff......
AD only has 600 likes.....cue engagement story asking for your answers. Sneaky Babs....
Tingo to you!! There she is asking stupid questions about urban myths🙄

Nothing stands in the way of Babs going wherever she wants when she wants- not Covid, not her poorly dad not a new puppy….who gets a puppy and then just a week later buggers off to London on a jolly?? Not saying she can’t ever go out but she should be putting that puppy first and house training it etc- Bet her house stinks of dog pee.

She’s going to show us all the Christmas things- because she thinks us poor peasants can’t possibly afford to go to London and see them ourselves🙄🙄
No-one is interested Emma- you are so bleeping boring just go away!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s scared shitless of that puppy isn’t she 😂🤣🤣🤣 Margot is a little furry cow bag and I’m here for the ‘my puppy is out of control’ meltdown that is incoming. The novelty sure wore off fast didn’t it Babs. Also, the witchy faggers cackle 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she's on something for anxiety, she's convinced someone she has anxiety. I think she drinks on the meds and she's not supposed to. What do you think?

Reactions: 12
That was me 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Is it any wonder that the Hamster is "up and kicking off" with her huge yellow stinky gob bellowing at 6.21am. Who the hell does this. The kids and Steve have school & work, I doubt they're up yet! She's such a selfish prick!
The Ad is vile and quite clearly Babs work 🤮
Ez can't get her words out quick enough at the start, so much so that you can't understand a word of what she's saying 🙄
The way she copies her mother is both ugly and disturbing in equal measures!
My first thought when she mentioned that the hamster was up at that time of morning was that it was going to die soon! When my hamsters got to the end of their lives, both of them were up all night as usual, then awake and scurrying around all day too then the next day they were dead! RIP my hamsters

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My first thought when she mentioned that the hamster was up at that time of morning was that it was going to die soon! When my hamsters got to the end of their lives, both of them were up all night as usual, then awake and scurrying around all day too then the next day they were dead! RIP my hamsters
It's the stress of the puppy

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She actually looked a bit scared of the pup in the story this morning i thought- even though she was laughing. Think she’s creating a monster I’m afraid, with the puppy. No boundaries for Margot which is a recipe for disaster.
The Go Henry ad is a load of crap as usual, not the kids fault although I’m afraid Erin is becoming annoying- again ALL down to her mother.
Her bloody hashtags make me 😡she’s not funny or witty despite her over inflated opinion of herself.
Ugh just wish her Pax wardrobes would swallow her up!!!
Absolutely agree about the dog it’s going to be a terror if they don’t nip that behaviour in the bud
People start off laughing and encouraging stupid behaviour and then the dog grows into a brat

I’ve never had a dog but I’ve been around enough dogs of relatives and friends to see what no training and indulgent behaviour can do - biting their owners 🙈just laughed off and I mean real biting not a little nip
Being aggressive with children - our friends dog had tried to bite their granddaughter twice and actually bit her once 🤷‍♀️ Same type of breed as blabs

Reactions: 14
I have a feeling that it's medication too. She has that hung over look that I have seen in a lot of patients that take certain forms of medication.
I have said this before, but Erin is so precocious. She tries so hard to make herself sound posh that all her words come out as a jumble that is hard to understand. You can tell that everything they say has been scripted by Babs and is not natural. I think Erin has become big headed and it will lead to her possibly being bullied at secondary school. All Babs doing though. 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Absolutely agree about the dog it’s going to be a terror if they don’t nip that behaviour in the bud
People start off laughing and encouraging stupid behaviour and then the dog grows into a brat

I’ve never had a dog but I’ve been around enough dogs of relatives and friends to see what no training and indulgent behaviour can do - biting their owners 🙈just laughed off and I mean real biting not a little nip
Being aggressive with children - our friends dog had tried to bite their granddaughter twice and actually bit her once 🤷‍♀️ Same type of breed as blabs
Yeah my husband thought it was funny getting our Labrador to jump up on him when he came home. Not so funny when your trying to get in the door with the weekly shopping or for visitors. Had to retrain him & her 🙄 😂
Babs is making a rod for her own back with Margot, I hope they (Stevie) does take her to training classes & the kids can go too. It would be good for them to take part in training her properly.

Reactions: 19
Just watched LP story about her daughter and her singing/acting/dancing lessons.

Whilst I still don't entirely agree with putting your kids on insta at all, at least she has the decency to run it past her eldest girl so that she at least has the chance to say no.

Her girl does seem to have actual talent and doesn't appear to be an entitled bratt whose mother has built her up to be something she's not.

As for E being bullied at school, I fear that the reverse will be true .

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.