Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the latest gohenry ad says a lot about how ethan feels about his relationship with their new puppy - who, incidentally, babs is clearly scared of, which makes you wonder if margot regularly nips at her double chins when the camera is turned off! šŸ¤£ - in the fact that he plans to buy a pet with his future earnings. bless him. his desire to be a vet - the footballer ambition was clearly scripted by babs, as we all know that ethan is "different" and doesn't like football and the father's day ad stated that it's erin who enjoys football with steve - shows how much he adores animals, yet the new "baby" was clearly bought with erin in mind, and erin has taken full advantage of babs' favouritism to claim margot as her own. in all the videos we've seen, ethan doesn't get a look in - poor kid. he has a hamster that babs moans about endlessly - supposedly the rats are the cause of her allergies, yet she has nothing but praise for he golden child's rodents šŸ™„šŸ™„ - and he's continually rejected from being able to participate in the life of the dog, which obviously wants to be involved in. šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Roughly translatedā€¦ā€¦.
Iā€™m going to London to meet friends for the day, Iā€™ll take you with me and show you all the Christmas things =
Iā€™m going to London where I will spend half an hour with some other sad Insta loser for photos but I donā€™t actually have real friends to hang out with, Iā€™ll show you shops full of Christmas decorations and will moan how expensive they are even though theyā€™re cheaper than my crappy mugs, Iā€™ll take a random photo of a London landmark that I consider cool so Iā€™ll look trendy, Iā€™ll find something Disney to post, Iā€™ll be home by 7pm in my pyjamas moaning about how over tired and overstimulated I am, and will probably throw in some fake ā€œdid I say something stupid in front of other people?ā€ anxiety for good measure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Roughly translatedā€¦ā€¦.
Iā€™m going to London to meet friends for the day, Iā€™ll take you with me and show you all the Christmas things =
Iā€™m going to London where I will spend half an hour with some other sad Insta loser for photos but I donā€™t actually have real friends to hang out with, Iā€™ll show you shops full of Christmas decorations and will moan how expensive they are even though theyā€™re cheaper than my crappy mugs, Iā€™ll take a random photo of a London landmark that I consider cool so Iā€™ll look trendy, Iā€™ll find something Disney to post, Iā€™ll be home by 7pm in my pyjamas moaning about how over tired and overstimulated I am, and will probably throw in some fake ā€œdid I say something stupid in front of other people?ā€ anxiety for good measure.
Sheā€™s done this for Saturdays vlog, tomorrowā€™s is going to be the Pax/ carpet disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh God you don't think think she went to the tiktok about safe guarding children online do you ??? In absolute ironic turn of events ???

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh God you don't think think she went to the tiktok about safe guarding children online do you ??? In absolute ironic turn of events ???
Notice Alison Perry went to the Tik Tok event but she hasn't tagged Babs or shown any pictures of heršŸ¤”
Maybe Babs hung about outside hoping to bump into her insta friends

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So it'll be everybody else's responsibility to protect her children but not her own

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Notice Alison Perry went to the Tik Tok event but she hasn't tagged Babs or shown any pictures of heršŸ¤”
Maybe Babs hung about outside hoping to bump into her insta friends
Maybe she arrived and wasn't on the list. BTEC PAUL!

• Haha
How many 'little cries' can one person have? Just scream fake when so quickly followed up by one of her crass jokes about balls or pussies or whatever crap she's spouting today.

• Haha
Surprised we havent had a "see, here's a photo of me and my friend. I do have friends you know!" Wouldn't surprise me if it was a day trip by herself as her love language is time to herself after all!!! Selfish bint.
Thanks for clarifying you went with TTšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Friends" = AD colleagues in crime
She is photographed with taming twins cracking on they are mates but taming twins didnā€™t think blabs was a big enough mate to invite to her birthday celebration did she ??
no doubt itā€™s some collaboration šŸ¤”

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So many Tingos today, cow bags! Oh babsy, why must you be so predictable šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.