Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Tv update tonight, she’s in the huff about the wardrobe carpet & making the Babettes fret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s been rather quiet this evening 🤔.
Wonder if she’s at another gifted event?!🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She says she’s putting a dressing table in her bedroom too…. Where?? On top of the other side of the bed that pus doesn’t use??
It’s not a tiny house, or a tiny bedroom. It really isn’t. 😂😂

And anyway, size isn’t everything don’t you cowbags know??

Babs’ new dressing table 👇

D4CD981F-C724-42F4-B5C8-11E663901AA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So Steven is being blamed for the wardrobe carpet decision then. Just like when they paid for only half of the doors to be painted 😂☺ absolute dipshits

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My Steve highlight will forever be painting around Ethans wardrobe when redecorating.. the pair are both idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
£100 an hour they saw those muppets coming didn’t they!
yeah, she said it took two hours! i feel like anyone else would question paying a £100 hourly rate to a couple of guys building flat pack furniture, but then it is babs, so i doubt she put any effort into searching for a better deal. and having it fitted on a sunday - would that not cost extra?! seems a pointless expenditure when babs "werks" from home and could easily have had it fitted during the week. i guess that making cups of tea for the handymen would have claimed too much of babs' netflix time, or perhaps steve wanted to be at home while it was built so he could offer to help out and learn a few tricks - y'know, like how put together a wardrobe without building himself into it! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 20
God knows. It’s not as if they can’t afford it. Why have cheap IKEA when you can afford better. I’ve had them in the past - fell apart after a year.
This is what people said on her grid post, but it was underneath Toby & Roo's comment so a bit hidden. But yeah, apparently the draws bow and news reinforcing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Worth EVER single flipping penny. I don't know how much a PAX is to buy and get measured(?) But 200 to pay someone to build a flat pack piece of crap (not sorry) could've been put towards getting a proper carpenter in to measure and build a bespoke wardrobe. Is there something influency about these PAX thing? Are they a trend?
I feel like I have seen more influencers get bespoke
fitted wardrobe than pax? Coupled with professional decluttering but think that would be too much for Emma!
Will carpet fitters cut a carpet around furniture?

Reactions: 9
yeah, she said it took two hours! i feel like anyone else would question paying a £100 hourly rate to a couple of guys building flat pack furniture, but then it is babs, so i doubt she put any effort into searching for a better deal. and having it fitted on a sunday - would that not cost extra?! seems a pointless expenditure when babs "werks" from home and could easily have had it fitted during the week. i guess that making cups of tea for the handymen would have claimed too much of babs' netflix time, or perhaps steve wanted to be at home while it was built so he could offer to help out and learn a few tricks - y'know, like how put together a wardrobe without building himself into it! 🤷🏻‍♂️
And also why are non of us mentioning what his fricking job is

isn’t he a quantity surveyor but can’t assemble a wardrobe 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hate to Babfend but she’ll still be able to open the wardrobe doors with new carpet. The doors aren’t flush to the floor on the Pax they are raised a good inch or so off the floor.

Reactions: 9
Hate to Babfend but she’ll still be able to open the wardrobe doors with new carpet. The doors aren’t flush to the floor on the Pax they are raised a good inch or so off the floor.
But that carpet is so thin. If she goes for a thicker pile and a decent underlay it'll be close. We had new Hall, Stairs & Landing carpet and had to shave all the doors at the bottom cos it was so much thicker 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The only way a carpet can be fitted under that wardrobe is if its got some kind of plinth at the base like the same way you'd fit one under a skirting board - which I don't think it has so... Anyway, I'm calling bullshit on it being Stephen's idea - there is no compromise in that relationship, Emma picks absolutely everything from the furniture to their holidays and Stephen will quietly mumble 3 words and get on with it for an easy life.

Also I laughed out loud at her benefit of it being easier to change carpets in the future. This coming from the woman that lived with a carpet she clearly hates for over a year when she had the time and means to change it - sure you'll continuously update that carpet Babs, I believe you - many other cowbags wouldn't. It may not be up there with the Disney and shower seat tantrums but I'll remember this precise tantrum fondly when she's moved into her new house.

Reactions: 22
But that carpet is so thin. If she goes for a thicker pile and a decent underlay it'll be close. We had new Hall, Stairs & Landing carpet and had to shave all the doors at the bottom cos it was so much thicker 🤣🤦‍♀️
This is Babs she hated paying for the bespoke shelves, park-it flooring & Farrow & Ball paint for the living room. She’ll never fork out for decent carpet or underlay for her bedroom. It would need to be really thick to meet the doors on the Pax system.

i am SO here for babs' carpet, wardrobe and tiny house meltdown! 🍿🍿🍿

the throwaway comment about how she spends christmas day withh her mum, and sits back while wet san does everything is SO painfully insensitive. like, she literally does not consider how bloody lucky she is to be 43 and still have her mother. this year will be my fourteenth christmas without my mama, and i only had nineteen with her. she's so flippant, and her attitude will be hurtful to so many, especially with the impact of covid. she's so bleeping thoughtless. she literally has no idea. christmas was my favourite time of year as a kid, now it's the most difficult. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Well someone's been awfully quiet this evening, she must have been in huff because her big Pax system reveal didn't go to plan. She obviously had high hopes to make everyone jealous with her sexy new fitted wardrobes....only to receive comments about her tiny bedroom and the carpet fiasco.
Poor Bab

I'm surprised she hasn't filmed herself lying on the poo brown carpet crying because people have ruined her big wardrobe reveal day by questioning why she didn't just get a bloody new carpet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.