Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Did Babs put any effort into that reel? No, no she did not.
Should she have put make up and tights on? Yes, yes she should.
Is she full of shit that she feels confident to wear those dresses out? Yes.
Has she just wasted a couple of hundred pounds on dresses she’ll never wear as they don’t fit or look good? Also yes.
Are we all proud of Margot for clearly hating her? Abso-bloody-lutely.
Did I just cringe myself inside out and feel embarrassed for her watching that? Yes indeed.
Should her phone be taken away from her forever? Yes. Right now.
Has the new asking questions and answering them herself become as annoying as the hand under the chin, the singing of words, the use of “walkity” and the toooo maaaaany lettttttteeers in woooooords?? Yes, yes I think it has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

BonBon27

VIP Member
Happy new thread day Cow Bags! A recap…..

Now you may not know this because she’s ever so quiet about it, but there’s a puppy in the house.

I jest. All she’s really banged on about is the dog. Letting it bite her, playing with it at 5am, making it go up and down steps, moaning about it, taking the poor thing to a garden centre in a sling just so she can get photos for Insta. 🙄 As usual she’s taken something that could be fun, interesting content and made it stupid, and made everyone sick to the back of teeth of it. Boring Babs.

She had Halloween off which must have pained her, but back on Nov 1st with the ever predictable Halloween done now it’s Christmas reel. Not a new one, it was rehashed from last year, because no effort can possibly be made at any time.
We’ve had Christmas mugs, jumpers, hairbands, pyjamas, vlogs, trips to tat shops (when PUS was working at home but had to be on puppy watch so Babs could go shopping) and a tree up. So that’s obviously all for content and ADs.

There was an AD trip to a festive event by Studio, took her sister and the kids, looked awful in photos she couldn’t filter or edit 🤣
Also a gifted press trip to see Grease at the theatre with the golden one.

A couple of “look how lovely my boobs look in this dress” posts 🤮 She needs to get over herself. And on the way, she should buy a decent bra because despite what she says, they do not look cracking. And she’s not a size 18!

Despite this she shared a post about her self belief being like a balloon that could be burst with one negative comment. As if! Clearly she is made of very strong self belief or else she could not share the amount of photos of herself that she shares and not ever change things she does even after 89 threads!

Put the frocky horror dress on with a bastard belt and big chunky, ugly boots and posed in the kitchen in it, complimenting her own boobs again. It was awful. Just awful. Supposedly she wore it out for Steve’s birthday family dinner but we didn’t see ANY proof of that so I strongly believe posing in it was for our benefit and then she changed into something that she would have felt more comfortable in. PUS got a cake and a blurred photo, she was in (Christmas) pyjamas by 8:30. What. A. Rock’n’roll. Night.

The PAX from IKEA is here so that’s a good few (boring) stories she can squeeze out. As with most of their interior design efforts, it’s all cack handed because she’s constantly moaning about the “poo brown” bedroom carpet but despite having time and money coming out of her arse she hasn’t bothered to do anything about it, and so now they’ve built massive new wardrobes and will fit a new carpet “up” to the edge of them. All Steve’s fault of course 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
When showing off the wardrobes she got a comment about having a “tiny” bedroom and went on the defensive of answering everything we talk about on here! They’re very happy at the house she’ll have you know……ohhhhhkaaaaay.
VERY defensive about it all. She’s clearly rattled that even the Babettes have noticed she’s an idiot too for not changing carpets first 🤣

Sunday off. Was she back on Monday morning chatting while actually eating her breakfast 🤮? Yes. Was she manic about the new wardrobes? Yes. Does she keep asking questions and giving the answers? Also yes. Does she need some serious help and to have her phone taken away from her forever? Definitely.

Some hilarious Babette asked Babs for her tips on Christmas Day, and all Babs could say was “I let my mum do everything”. Selfish, spoilt brat. There’s been no mention of her dad this week, despite him being so ill she had to cancel a holiday. All forgotten now, and all the pressure on her parents to host Christmas because she’s too lazy. She’ll never change.
And we are here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Babs tribute 😁.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Babmas" - I'm sure you can guess what this is a parody of!

P.S - Emma fuck off with your smug "I had a poetry book" remark. Can you do THIS??? 👇

🎶It's beginning to look a lot like Babmas
Everywhere you go
Take a look at her page 5am
She's grimacing once again
With candy canes and hot cock mugs galore

It's beginning to look a lot like Babmas
Vlogs that are a bore
But the ugliest sight to see
Is the skirt like a Christmas tree
And Babs rack on the floor

A pair of crap Primark boots
And a shit load of booze
Is the wish of kween Conway Em
A mum who keeps her dignity
Is the hope of Ethan and Es
And P-U-S can hardly wait to get his own bed!

It's beginning to look a like Babmas
Ads for Studio
There's a tree in the fireplace o' hell
And one in the lounge as well
The sturdy kind that doesn't mind Margot

It's beginning to look a lot like Babmas
Soon the meltdowns start
In the bathroom of DLP
And the thing that will make them begin
Is the canned cocks and the gin
That are bad for my heart! 🎶🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I thought she started the groupon therapist because she was embarrassed she acted like a twat at every event she went to, this has now spiralled into her having so many fake mental health issues she’s self diagnosed. Get some perspective Emma.
Emma's real problem, the one she won't admit- not to the babettes, the therapist, or even to herself- is that she's unhappy.

Her marriage seems platonic at best. We all have different needs in that department, but the way he was when they did the Titanic thing on the Disney cruise was a little bit painful to watch. Could he have been further away or moved quicker once it was done?? That she admitted she had to make him hold her hand for something... its sad, and I'm sad for her, because even if she isn't bothered about sex, she clearly still wants some physical affection from him.

The toddlers are getting older and she has completely failed to transition her content- it's all over the place! An horrendous mishmash of hauls/body positivity/mugs/her mundane life/the puppy/her mundane life/disney/"writing"/her mundane life/"fashion"/mental health. She has failed to commit to any of these things properly and has nor real direction or purpose online.

She always says how much she loved teaching and that it was rewarding. I don't think she regrets giving it up per se, but she must know she's firmly closed the door on a potential return to any kind of education setting with her online behaviour.

She shops (and shops, and shops) to fill the emptiness in her life; not for anything sensible like high quality furnishings or anything, just for absolute shite! Cramming a small house that really should adequately house 4 people with crap to "make her happy and bring her joy". It's why she's always racing to the next event!

She's sad, she's lonely, and she's desperately unfulfilled living this insta-lie, and the cracks in the facade are getting wider every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
The Twelve Babs of Christmas 🎶🎶🎶
12 #ads incoming
11 Baileys hot cocks
10 selection boxes
9 sob posts for engagement
8 Baileys hot cocks
7 Christmas hauls
6 Baileys hot cocks
5 COCKS IN CANS
4 walkity walks
3 cinnamon buns
2 total meltdowns
and another year that’s been all about me 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I actually find all her comments about “poo brown” carpet and “obviously” the carpet will be replaced quite irritating as a renter. Lots of us have to live with less than desirable flooring, we get on with it, we don’t describe it as pooey or complain about it every time someone sees it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Someone’s been doom scrolling on tattle this morning!

2 post ago all about the safety blanket about her family and howshe can’t do things alone because of anxiety. This morning she’s been born without the shame gene

my god Emma pick a narrative and bloody stick to it you have more faces thanBig Ben!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Outnumbered

So is she this anxious mouse who needs her family to feel safe to go out or is she the loud, brash all singing all dancing gob on legs?

Getting whiplash over here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So, can I just check… Babs has a tiny bedroom (in her tiny house) and has got new wardrobes before having a new carpet so they can change the carpet anytime they like (except before getting the new wardrobes), but we’re not allowed to ask about it??

Right, definitely won’t mention it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
That post is the most self indulgent load of crap I've seen today!
Emma, if ANY of this is actually true, how about you share with your fragile followers how you got to a more positive place? You know, what tools you now use to cope with such overwhelming anxiety, because it doesn't just go away, you learn to manage it. But you'd know that if ANYTHING you said was true! You make me sick!!!! Using a debilitating illness like Anxiety for engagement without even offering a tiny bit of help to others is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Her caption today tells us she compliments strangers on their outfit. Didn’t a stranger compliment her on her hair this week but she then moaned about it? Pick a lane Babs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36