Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, can I just check… Babs has a tiny bedroom (in her tiny house) and has got new wardrobes before having a new carpet so they can change the carpet anytime they like (except before getting the new wardrobes), but we’re not allowed to ask about it??

Right, definitely won’t mention it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Christmas Dinner hosted by Babs would be a beige buffet, with a large pick and mix bowl. She can’t cook & she won’t cook, she’ll never host Christmas dinner. There is no room in the hobbit hole to have the whole family round, Babs wouldn’t give up her mummy corner for anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christmas Dinner hosted by Babs would be a beige buffet, with a large pick and mix bowl. She can’t cook & she won’t cook, she’ll never host Christmas dinner. There is no room in the hobbit hole to have the whole family round, Babs wouldn’t give up her mummy corner for anyone.
She can cook if it involves an AD!

I dip in and out of Babs life nowadays but laughing at her latest sulk over the small house/carpet situation! She never changes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The brown carpet will fray when they cut it around the wardrobe. What a muppet.

Also that house is bigger than mine. Who said big equals happy?

Reactions: 15
Happy new thread day Cow Bags! A recap…..

Now you may not know this because she’s ever so quiet about it, but there’s a puppy in the house.

I jest. All she’s really banged on about is the dog. Letting it bite her, playing with it at 5am, making it go up and down steps, moaning about it, taking the poor thing to a garden centre in a sling just so she can get photos for Insta. 🙄 As usual she’s taken something that could be fun, interesting content and made it stupid, and made everyone sick to the back of teeth of it. Boring Babs.

She had Halloween off which must have pained her, but back on Nov 1st with the ever predictable Halloween done now it’s Christmas reel. Not a new one, it was rehashed from last year, because no effort can possibly be made at any time.
We’ve had Christmas mugs, jumpers, hairbands, pyjamas, vlogs, trips to tat shops (when PUS was working at home but had to be on puppy watch so Babs could go shopping) and a tree up. So that’s obviously all for content and ADs.

There was an AD trip to a festive event by Studio, took her sister and the kids, looked awful in photos she couldn’t filter or edit 🤣
Also a gifted press trip to see Grease at the theatre with the golden one.

A couple of “look how lovely my boobs look in this dress” posts 🤮 She needs to get over herself. And on the way, she should buy a decent bra because despite what she says, they do not look cracking. And she’s not a size 18!

Despite this she shared a post about her self belief being like a balloon that could be burst with one negative comment. As if! Clearly she is made of very strong self belief or else she could not share the amount of photos of herself that she shares and not ever change things she does even after 89 threads!

Put the frocky horror dress on with a bastard belt and big chunky, ugly boots and posed in the kitchen in it, complimenting her own boobs again. It was awful. Just awful. Supposedly she wore it out for Steve’s birthday family dinner but we didn’t see ANY proof of that so I strongly believe posing in it was for our benefit and then she changed into something that she would have felt more comfortable in. PUS got a cake and a blurred photo, she was in (Christmas) pyjamas by 8:30. What. A. Rock’n’roll. Night.

The PAX from IKEA is here so that’s a good few (boring) stories she can squeeze out. As with most of their interior design efforts, it’s all cack handed because she’s constantly moaning about the “poo brown” bedroom carpet but despite having time and money coming out of her arse she hasn’t bothered to do anything about it, and so now they’ve built massive new wardrobes and will fit a new carpet “up” to the edge of them. All Steve’s fault of course 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
When showing off the wardrobes she got a comment about having a “tiny” bedroom and went on the defensive of answering everything we talk about on here! They’re very happy at the house she’ll have you know……ohhhhhkaaaaay.
VERY defensive about it all. She’s clearly rattled that even the Babettes have noticed she’s an idiot too for not changing carpets first 🤣

Sunday off. Was she back on Monday morning chatting while actually eating her breakfast 🤮? Yes. Was she manic about the new wardrobes? Yes. Does she keep asking questions and giving the answers? Also yes. Does she need some serious help and to have her phone taken away from her forever? Definitely.

Some hilarious Babette asked Babs for her tips on Christmas Day, and all Babs could say was “I let my mum do everything”. Selfish, spoilt brat. There’s been no mention of her dad this week, despite him being so ill she had to cancel a holiday. All forgotten now, and all the pressure on her parents to host Christmas because she’s too lazy. She’ll never change.
And we are here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They spent £200 having it installed.
Worth EVER single flipping penny. I don't know how much a PAX is to buy and get measured(?) But 200 to pay someone to build a flat pack piece of crap (not sorry) could've been put towards getting a proper carpenter in to measure and build a bespoke wardrobe. Is there something influency about these PAX thing? Are they a trend?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy new thread day Cow Bags! A recap…..

Now you may not know this because she’s ever so quiet about it, but there’s a puppy in the house.

I jest. All she’s really banged on about is the dog. Letting it bite her, playing with it at 5am, making it go up and down steps, moaning about it, taking the poor thing to a garden centre in a sling just so she can get photos for Insta. 🙄 As usual she’s taken something that could be fun, interesting content and made it stupid, and made everyone sick to the back of teeth of it. Boring Babs.

She had Halloween off which must have pained her, but back on Nov 1st with the ever predictable Halloween done now it’s Christmas reel. Not a new one, it was rehashed from last year, because no effort can possibly be made at any time.
We’ve had Christmas mugs, jumpers, hairbands, pyjamas, vlogs, trips to tat shops (when PUS was working at home but had to be on puppy watch so Babs could go shopping) and a tree up. So that’s obviously all for content and ADs.

There was an AD trip to a festive event by Studio, took her sister and the kids, looked awful in photos she couldn’t filter or edit 🤣
Also a gifted press trip to see Grease at the theatre with the golden one.

A couple of “look how lovely my boobs look in this dress” posts 🤮 She needs to get over herself. And on the way, she should buy a decent bra because despite what she says, they do not look cracking. And she’s not a size 18!

Despite this she shared a post about her self belief being like a balloon that could be burst with one negative comment. As if! Clearly she is made of very strong self belief or else she could not share the amount of photos of herself that she shares and not ever change things she does even after 89 threads!

Put the frocky horror dress on with a bastard belt and big chunky, ugly boots and posed in the kitchen in it, complimenting her own boobs again. It was awful. Just awful. Supposedly she wore it out for Steve’s birthday family dinner but we didn’t see ANY proof of that so I strongly believe posing in it was for our benefit and then she changed into something that she would have felt more comfortable in. PUS got a cake and a blurred photo, she was in (Christmas) pyjamas by 8:30. What. A. Rock’n’roll. Night.

The PAX from IKEA is here so that’s a good few (boring) stories she can squeeze out. As with most of their interior design efforts, it’s all cack handed because she’s constantly moaning about the “poo brown” bedroom carpet but despite having time and money coming out of her arse she hasn’t bothered to do anything about it, and so now they’ve built massive new wardrobes and will fit a new carpet “up” to the edge of them. All Steve’s fault of course 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
When showing off the wardrobes she got a comment about having a “tiny” bedroom and went on the defensive of answering everything we talk about on here! They’re very happy at the house she’ll have you know……ohhhhhkaaaaay.
VERY defensive about it all. She’s clearly rattled that even the Babettes have noticed she’s an idiot too for not changing carpets first 🤣

Sunday off. Was she back on Monday morning chatting while actually eating her breakfast 🤮? Yes. Was she manic about the new wardrobes? Yes. Does she keep asking questions and giving the answers? Also yes. Does she need some serious help and to have her phone taken away from her forever? Definitely.

Some hilarious Babette asked Babs for her tips on Christmas Day, and all Babs could say was “I let my mum do everything”. Selfish, spoilt brat. There’s been no mention of her dad this week, despite him being so ill she had to cancel a holiday. All forgotten now, and all the pressure on her parents to host Christmas because she’s too lazy. She’ll never change.
And we are here for it!
Brilliant recap, as always. 🤭 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Worth EVER single flipping penny. I don't know how much a PAX is to buy and get measured(?) But 200 to pay someone to build a flat pack piece of crap (not sorry) could've been put towards getting a proper carpenter in to measure and build a bespoke wardrobe. Is there something influency about these PAX thing? Are they a trend?
She has copied Lisa Prideaux who had Pax wardrobes installed and also made a video about it. She has commented on Babs pics. Bab has also commented that she is now going to make a video too!! Well,of course she is isn't she? Nothing original on Babs insta!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Every man/woman and their dog on Instagram has got those pax wardrobes but they look 100 % better than blabs and the carpet isn’t cut up to them 🤨

Reactions: 15
She says she’s putting a dressing table in her bedroom too…. Where?? On top of the other side of the bed that pus doesn’t use??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking at the pictures again, there is no way carpet will fit upto those wardrobes without the doors catching when they open them 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.