Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief, that tat stand! Everything just chucked on it bar the kitchen sink and actual HOT CHOCOLATE! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I absolutely hate the way she says 'chocolate' 🤮
Is it just me!??
It makes my ears burn!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct me if I’m wrong but today is SEPTEMBER 14th right?
And yet Emma is practically crying with excitement because she is “debuting” her hot chocolate stand full of Halloween crap?
that point in her story where she's so deliriously excited about revealing her hot chocolate stand that she accidentally days "chock hotolate" - and then gets all flustered! she was dangerously close to saying "cock"! that, or she's so desperate for compliments that she actively attempted to take on the tingo challenge set by @chipstick in the hope she'd win and you'd have to say something positive about her - but that was the best she could manage, because "cock" is a #bitrude!

• Haha
2BCFF56B-C3F5-4F3A-8BC5-F46A94F983C5.png

C8375CB5-3BD6-4882-B820-25D93A834A48.png

Right. So instead of spending hours on hideous display of tat…… USE THE bleeping SLOW COOKER. Just took me 5 seconds to google slow cooker recipe bbc. Numerous ones came up, mainly involving minimal preparation time. Instead of regurgitating the same old tit content year after year, just use the slow cooker, which was actually one of her “new year resolutions”. This would actually be autumnal content as well which she professes to love 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Emma I don’t have a hot chocolate stand because I A) am a normal functioning adult and B) I have a velvetiser which makes lovely hot chocolate which is actual hot chocolate unlike the shite you drink.

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why she acts like if she’s hot in her clothes then that’s it for the day…. She has constant access to her wardrobe and could change if she wants.
plus we all know she'll be back in her manky pyjamas by lunch time! 🤢

Reactions: 13
Do you know something fellow cowbags .. this excuse for a human being is nothing but a pity. A mouth almighty pity. How sad is her life. Tat won’t fill the hole of emptiness . You really need to see a therapist Emma . A real therapist not a fictional one. And you’re welcome 👋🏻

• Heart
She really is refusing to use that slow cooker isn't she? It's like 2 fingers up to whoever bought it and of course to us. I predict she will never use it unless it's to make fudge or other sweet tit. Interesting how Taming twins no longer seems to feature in her instawanker stories....another fallout maybe? Shame cos she does fab slow cooker recipes.

Forgive me for asking but what even IS a hot chocolate stand?! What does it do? What’s the point? I genuinely have no idea what this even is (looks like a cake stand with some crap on it - is that it?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh god! The Halloween cake stand 🙄🤦‍♀️
There will be multiple pics, stories, reels and a bleeping YouTube video on it won't there 🙄
How much can one idiot milk putting some tat on a naff stand 🤷‍♀️
that will be a definite tingo predicting the content of her next tiktok! babs stacking tat onto a plastic tiered tray - probably wearing a witches hat and cackling in the background. it is essentially a display of plastic, tacky halloween tat - there is nothing vaguely hot chocolate related in that tray - except for a couple of halloween-themed mugs, both of which will have cost her less than a quarter of the price than the basic witch mugs4mugs she flogs to the babettes! and obvs the paper straws that are never used have made an appearance. although i'm now predicting a tingo when she films herself. drinking hot chocolate thru a paper straw - which will honestly be worth it for the comedy value! 🙄

she may as well re-label her hot cock stand as a halloween snack tray, given that there is no hot chocolate powder, but there is a huge stash of sugar - marshmallows and chocolates that babs will undoubtedly be snacking on, just like she chomped her way through all those creme eggs she justified by claiming they were decorations for her easter hot cock stand.

i'm sure the cool kids of tiktok will be fighting over the opportunity to watch such gripping content! 🙄🙄

it's the 14th of september, and she's managed to post five tiktoks! so much for smashing those resolutions, eh babs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forgive me for asking but what even IS a hot chocolate stand?! What does it do? What’s the point? I genuinely have no idea what this even is (looks like a cake stand with some crap on it - is that it?)
Exactly that.. a stand full of crap sugar. Well done with the healthy regime Blabs 😣

Reactions: 10
View attachment 762387
View attachment 762390
Right. So instead of spending hours on hideous display of tat…… USE THE bleeping SLOW COOKER. Just took me 5 seconds to google slow cooker recipe bbc. Numerous ones came up, mainly involving minimal preparation time. Instead of regurgitating the same old tit content year after year, just use the slow cooker, which was actually one of her “new year resolutions”. This would actually be autumnal content as well which she professes to love 🙄
that recipe though. i can genuinely imagine her confused face, not understanding what soured cream and guacamole are! 🤣

at this point, i think we're all well aware that the true reason she asked for a slow cooker for christmas was for storage purposes in her tiny house. the perfect place to store kitchen tat in a kitchen-appropriate storage unit that gives the impression she prepares healthy meals! admittedly, she's ruining that pretence by making a huge deal about how she's never used it - but as babs herself has revealed, she can't keep a secret!

Reactions: 9
I simply cannot understand why a grown woman in her 40s who barely works cannot throw some meat and vegetables and a packet mix into a slow cooker and turn it on. It takes 5 minutes max - who can;t do this ???

Reactions: 34
She really is refusing to use that slow cooker isn't she? It's like 2 fingers up to whoever bought it and of course to us. I predict she will never use it unless it's to make fudge or other sweet tit. Interesting how Taming twins no longer seems to feature in her instawanker stories....another fallout maybe? Shame cos she does fab slow cooker recipes.
Tingo to you, she’s looking at hot chocolate receipes 🙄

Reactions: 11
She wants to make hot chocolate in the slow cooker?! I’ve heard it all now. 🤣🤣 Jesus wept just throw in some meat, veg, stock and whatever herbs you have lurking in your cupboard and make a casserole. It’s really not hard!! This woman completely baffles me. I just do not understand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wants to make hot chocolate in the slow cooker?! I’ve heard it all now. 🤣🤣 Jesus wept just throw in some meat, veg, stock and whatever herbs you have lurking in your cupboard and make a casserole. It’s really not hard!! This woman completely baffles me. I just do not understand her.
Herbs 😂😂😂😂

This is the woman where the only vegetable on a Sunday roast is the frozen pea confetti!

• Haha
View attachment 762407
She can't even write the word 'cock' now 🤣🤣🤣 Hot Choccy, since when has she called it that!? She's not giving in @chipstick 🤣🤣🤣
Is this her rebelling against her own boring repetition? It's not really a ground breaking overhaul of her content, it's just her acknowledging that chocolate isn't the same thing as a cock and that she never cooks a fresh from scratch meal. I suppose acceptance is the first step Babs

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.