Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is refusing to use that slow cooker isn't she? It's like 2 fingers up to whoever bought it and of course to us. I predict she will never use it unless it's to make fudge or other sweet tit. Interesting how Taming twins no longer seems to feature in her instawanker stories....another fallout maybe? Shame cos she does fab slow cooker recipes.
TINGO! To you!! 🥳💥
Only thing she will get on board with! Hot chocolate in the slow cooker.
Really Bab? Is that your limit? Perhaps you need to grow up!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She really is refusing to use that slow cooker isn't she? It's like 2 fingers up to whoever bought it and of course to us. I predict she will never use it unless it's to make fudge or other sweet tit. Interesting how Taming twins no longer seems to feature in her instawanker stories....another fallout maybe? Shame cos she does fab slow cooker recipes.
I was just going to say similar about taming twins! It's not hard to put some bits in a slow cooker and turn it on!! I don't get it!

Reactions: 11
She wants to make hot chocolate in the slow cooker?! I’ve heard it all now. 🤣🤣 Jesus wept just throw in some meat, veg, stock and whatever herbs you have lurking in your cupboard and make a casserole. It’s really not hard!! This woman completely baffles me. I just do not understand her.
i wonder if she's aware that will involve buying double cream, actual bars of chocolate - and resist eating it and mainlining that jar of marshmallows to keep her energy up during the preparation process - real whipped cream - not those plastic toppers she bought for display purposes only - and actually put a little effort into chopping and grating chocolate, and measuring the ingredients. although tbh, that will probably be steve's job. 🤷🏻‍♂️

it also takes two and a half hours to cook, and involves actually dragging herself away from netflix occasionally to stir it. it's not like she can have a craving for a baileys hot cock and instantly whip up a batch in the slow cooker - it will involve planning ahead, which won't work with babs' personality. she's not exactly adept at delaying gratification. ll, and will likely end up ordering a hot chocolate from greggs in frustration. why bother cooking decent quality hot chocolate when you can dump a few spoonfuls of options hot chocolate powder in a mug, chuck in a splash of milk - babs' top tip 🙄 - and boiling water.

i genuinely imagine that babs thinks she can just whack a pot of hot chocolate powder in the slow cooker with a bottle of milk, give a quick stir and it'll be done! good luck with that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 762407
She can't even write the word 'cock' now 🤣🤣🤣 Hot Choccy, since when has she called it that!? She's not giving in @chipstick 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks to you and @AliceInWanderLost for keeping an eye out - I did watch her stories but rely on her captions as her voice irritates the crap out of me. I'm in a foul mood at the moment (having a miserable time at work) so pleased to see she is resisting my challenge. The bigger challenge would be for me to find something positive because right now I'm coming up short 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she once say she doesn’t even like real hot chocolate, she only drinks watered down instant stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband is like Babs 'Can't cook, won't cook' and it makes me really angry how smug she is about not using the slow cooker, much like my husband, I bet she likes eating dinner every day but thinks an absolute refusal to contribute by cooking even one solitary meal is a personality trait. Yes I am projecting here, but FFS she is so lazy.

Here's a recipe for you Babs that I am sure even you can manage.

1 x pork shoulder
1 x jar of BBQ sauce.

Shove pork in slow cooker (or up your arse), pour on some sauce, turn cooker on. When it's cooked shred it up shove it in a bun with some coleslaw and put it on a plate with some wedges*

IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE grow up and cook your family a dinner for once.

*Wedges and coleslaw can also be made from scratch in less than 30 mins if you're feeling fancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tingo to me indeed 🎉🎊🥳. I knew she would only consider using the slow cooker if she could find a sweet recipe. Her problem stems from a very limited palate. I suspect wet San brought her up on beige food cos pre pandemic she only really ever went to Toby carveries, pubs serving pizza and McDonald's. Goes to show how uncultured and basic she is and in being so, she and her family are missing out on so much.

Reactions: 21
She really does nothing only troll the internet looking for tit to buy . How lazy can one get 😡

Reactions: 8
My husband is like Babs 'Can't cook, won't cook' and it makes me really angry how smug she is about not using the slow cooker, much like my husband, I bet she likes eating dinner every day but thinks an absolute refusal to contribute by cooking even one solitary meal is a personality trait. Yes I am projecting here, but FFS she is so lazy.

Here's a recipe for you Babs that I am sure even you can manage.

1 x pork shoulder
1 x jar of BBQ sauce.

Shove pork in slow cooker (or up your arse), pour on some sauce, turn cooker on. When it's cooked shred it up shove it in a bun with some coleslaw and put it on a plate with some wedges*

IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE grow up and cook your family a dinner for once.

*Wedges and coleslaw can also be made from scratch in less than 30 mins if you're feeling fancy.
(Or up your arse) honestly, I'm crying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma I don’t have a hot chocolate stand because I A) am a normal functioning adult and B) I have a velvetiser which makes lovely hot chocolate which is actual hot chocolate unlike the shite you drink.
Is the velvetiser worth the money as I keep thinking about buying one?

Reactions: 5
Is the velvetiser worth the money as I keep thinking about buying one?
Yes!!! It is delicious. We also make powdered hot choc in it as the actual hot chocolate sachets are expensive. The kids definitely prefer it to old fashioned way of making hot choc or the pods in coffee maker.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As I'm a new follower/tattler, I find it incredible that as an adult living in her own home with a husband and two kids, we never see a meal being cooked by Babs or Ste or eaten (could be content and engagement for her!) so I'm wondering how you clever long-term hilarious tattlers know what she does eat and doesn't cook?! Do I need to hang around for longer to see the non-fruits of her non-labours? It's starting to sink in that she really does do NOTHING all day except watch rubbish on TV, buy rubbish and make rubbish Instagram stories!!! Oh and not forgetting go to bed before 9am for no reason. What a sad existence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
E643CC28-F01E-4531-A099-512AB6B57A6A.jpeg

The hats are knitted babs, they’re not crocheted. Hope that helps x

(She could actually do something useful with herself and learn a skill like knitting or crochet to do while she watches endless days of tv. It’s therapeutic and productive and might even help her mental health).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Herbs 😂😂😂😂

This is the woman where the only vegetable on a Sunday roast is the frozen pea confetti!
who also "forgot" to sprinkle basil on her pasta in the infamous dolmio magical shape-changing pasta ad - which, incidentally, seems to have disappeared from her grid 🤣 - presumably because she's so unfamiliar with the concept of adding herbs or slices to her frozen beige meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of money this twunt wastes on tat is shameful....

She could easily have learnt how to knit those little hats herself instead of spending £11? On them. I guess that would've been too much bother for her (would also have made decent content....)

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she once say she doesn’t even like real hot chocolate, she only drinks watered down instant stuff?
it's like the fact that she's stated repeatedly that the kids don't like hot chocolate, they only like hot milk, yet she makes a huge palaver over creating a hot chocolate stand at every possible opportunity, and has definitely claimed previously that it's "for the kids". bullshit. as always, it's all about HER.

yet she'll still force the kids to pose with mugs of hot chocolate purely for the photo opp, because content comes first! 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
The amount of money this twunt wastes on tat is shameful....

She could easily have learnt how to knit those little hats herself instead of spending £11? On them. I guess that would've been too much bother for her (would also have made decent content....)
She also bought them from that famous small business ‘Amazon’ 😡 There are so many small businesses all over Instagram/Etsy etc that would have been so grateful for her business and her sharing their page, yet she chooses to support bloody Amazon.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.