Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tweacle

Just to tell you all, we were at the rock of ages show. She looked like a bag of spanner’s. She’s fatter than ever, mum san still has a face like a smacked ass and my husband ran away as soon as he got a glimpse of her 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
My name is Nosy Lurker and I am petty (and a bit bored)

Shorts reckons she keeps Frubes in the fridge all the time...
Screenshot_20210911-115312_Instagram.jpg

If that's the case why in her fridge clean out video earlier this year did they have munch bunch?
Screenshot_20210911-110758_Samsung Internet.jpg

And why, when she posted her grocery shop last year, did she buy munch bunch?
Screenshot_20210911-113605_Samsung Internet.jpg

Don't lie Shorts...you're too shit to get away with it

Hope that helps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
If I was going to do that I would have just stood there dressed like it making a packed lunch acting like "yeah, this is what I always wear on a school morning" why does she need to explain it!? It loses any subtle humour.

She's so shit at her job!

Why am I over thinking this... I would have captioned it "school mornings be like.." with me out of shot shouting about shoes, bags, teeth and have the camera pan round to show me stood there making a sandwich dressed like Kim. That would have been funny (and would defo go viral, maybe I should do it...🤔)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

chipstick

VIP Member
Here's a Tingo challenge. If she ever says the word "cock" out loud on any of her posts, I'll say something positive about Emma on this thread.

ETA before I get caught in a technicality - it has to be in the hot/in a can/diet context, or literally referring to a penis, for it to count. She can't catch me out with a "cock a doodle doo". 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 40

BonBon27

VIP Member
Hey cow bags, a little recap for you…..

Made a big song and dance about making New Years resolutions for Sept 1st but failed them on day 1 - most likely lied about having a healthy lunch because she can’t look straight at the camera and didn’t post a TikTok. Seems it matters on there if she looks grey and grim. Shame that doesn’t extend to Insta.

A Poundland of tat threw up on her fireplace because it’s “fall” and she wants it to be Halloween now, despite the heatwave. Poll of autumn films.

Pretended PUS bought her flowers as a gift for looking after the kids this summer. LOL. No he didn’t. And it’s just being a mum. And it’s not like she actually spent much time with the kids on her own over the summer.

Posted a TikTok on day 2 that was completely crap and made no sense so yeah, #winning 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pumpkin spice latte, that she doesn’t like and kept her awake as they didn’t give her decaf, because she’s “basic”. She’s going to work through ALL the autumn drinks - *spoiler* she won’t like any of them!

AD for bread, only involved the kids and PUS was allowed in the grown up bed for it.

Grid post of her with her leg up on the kitchen counter (whhhhhyyyyy???) celebrating that the kids had slept past 7am. Rehashed crap.

Toured the tat shops for pumpkin related crap. Think she counts that as her “walks” and gloats like she’s massively improving her lifestyle.

Aggressive prawn cracker dance and some crappy spiel about boys not being interested in her. No shock there with that angry face.

Took Sunday off.

Back to school post focused on golden girl and how much she loves Babs. Poor Ethan barely mentioned. Then Babs could “work guilt free”. Which is hilarious because 1 it’s not work and 2 she never feels guilty about palming her kids off on the summer hols or banishing then upstairs from 6pm or about how she sells their lives for likes and money!

LOTS of chat about what she’s allergic to, a humidifier, new bedding etc etc….seems to have replaced the snoring bullshit. As suggested by @chipstick, she should take an antihistamine and fuck off!

AD for a book with PUS and Erin, hope they got the pay cheque for it.

Ethan brought home an instrument and so was mocked by Babs who made it all about her, as usual.

Rehashed “it’s hot” content because we’re having some sunny days and she hates it because she’s the Kweeeeen of “Fall”.
Did give her a chance for a bikini photo tho, so body confident she hid behind a massive leaf blower (not a euphemism). Then made a TikTok about being over 40 and comfortable in her skin. She’s not tho, is she?

Seems to want to venture into fashion so asked her Babettes to do her work and tell her what she should wear. Clothes that FIT Babs, clothes that fit.

Very grey, grim, slurry (drunk?!?) and booooooring this week. Same as most other weeks to be fair.

Still (not) a size 18.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Grayson

VIP Member
So now the therapy was because of her bad back and the trauma of keeping up appearances? Originally it was because she felt like a dick and that she was too loud for people, then it was because she was a people pleaser and she needed to learn to say no. Then it was because of trolls. Now it's this. Keep up with your stories bab.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Forgive me for asking but what even IS a hot chocolate stand?! What does it do? What’s the point? I genuinely have no idea what this even is (looks like a cake stand with some crap on it - is that it?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
These pictures are just beyond a joke!
Emma, you know the Internet is forever right!? You know your nearly 11 year old is going to be eaten alive at Senior School next year!
I'm doing a favour for an old colleague next week and going in to talk to his 16-18 year old students about the links we are seeing in Psychiatric ITU between Social Media and increase in Mental Health illnesses. It is scary what I've prepared. An exercise I've got prep'd for them is to Google a few people I know (who have consented to this) and see just how much they can find out in the space of 5 mins!!! Its terrifying.
Emma. Have a serious think before it really is too late!!!!

• Heart

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Quick one

Rock of ages...gifted tickets for her and a plus one...

Is it just me that would have took my husband and had a proper date night out of it?

They never go out together, it's strange

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Its taken a few years & a Kardashian but Babs has finally double bagged herself. This is a look that actually suits her, she should wear it more often.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

PridyPea

Her reel has really pissed me off (although I am post night shift and a tad grumpy!)

I’ve spent all night drowning in COVID patients in A&E, desperately short staffed and being treated like shit by various types of patients. And this is her “job”?! She needs a dose of reality. She’s an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Curveball

Chatty Member
I simply cannot understand why a grown woman in her 40s who barely works cannot throw some meat and vegetables and a packet mix into a slow cooker and turn it on. It takes 5 minutes max - who can;t do this ???

Reactions: 34