Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh we could do SO many of these

I love going for a run (but only when I’m gifted free clothes)
I love eating rice (but only when I’ve hung it on the line first)
I love being a Mum to my daughter (oh wait, I’ve got two kids….??)
i love hot chocolate (but i drink autumn drinks i hate so people think i'm cool)
i'm a body confident role model (but only when my arms and stomach are concealed)
i love to eat fruit (but only when it's thickly layered with icing)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really thinks she’s a fashion guru 🙄 I’d wear a black bag before I’d wear anything she wears! Lord how self obsessed is she? She really thinks she’s hot . Ya sure babs you may as well lie to yourself same as you lie to your dumb babettes

Reactions: 15
I was “skuttling around” at 3:30 this morning like poor Lucy but I was getting ready to leave for work. And she’s a “little bit tired” still sat in bed at 6:45?!
Give your head a wobble Babs. I wasn’t in my PJs or bed until 10pm as my 11yo girl had Guides until 8, then we had a cuppa and watched some baking shows she enjoys. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She really thinks she’s a fashion guru 🙄 I’d wear a black bag before I’d wear anything she wears! Lord how self obsessed is she? She really thinks she’s hot . Ya sure babs you may as well lie to yourself same as you lie to your dumb babettes
Perhaps Emma should embrace Kim Kardashian’s look at the Met Gala last night! Frankly it would be an improvement! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I mean is it really pouring on that side of Brum? I’ve not long walked the dog and it was drizzly but pouring?? i now have the back door open as it’s hardly cold enough for a flannel checked shirt and plastic leggings 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
well hinch and ss did their autumn trays at the weekend (both equally tit) so of course babs had to jump on

Reactions: 11
Perhaps Emma should embrace Kim Kardashian’s look at the Met Gala last night! Frankly it would be an improvement! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't be giving her ideas, you know that knee deep twit and Babs will be doing an "hilarious" tiktok taking the piss out of this! 🙄

Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]
...and if they're waking at 3:30am they've already had over eight hours sleep!
She was in her pyjamas under her blanket 🥵🤮 at 7:00pm last night, so you can't have it both ways Babs. Kids go to bed later, they'll sleep later, kids go to bed early, they'll be awake early!
I deliberately don't put my 4 year old to bed until between 8 and 8:30 because I don't want to be woken up at bloody 6am! It isn't rocket science 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those plastic trousers hurt her stomach last time she wore them as she's too big for them. Wonder if she's had a sneaky size up.

• Haha
is she not bored to buggery with her day to day mundane crap? My eldest is at school and littlest has started mornings at nursery so I’m joining a gym this morning, I work part time and after being chained to kids for years I feel liberated!!!!!!!! I couldn’t bear using this precious free time sitting on my arse watching crap tele and posting on social media! 😱 she’s a right lazy mare

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why she acts like if she’s hot in her clothes then that’s it for the day…. She has constant access to her wardrobe and could change if she wants.

That said, I remember being really hot in my classroom one day after the children had gone so popped into the big cupboard in my classroom, shut the door and took off the T-shirt I had under my pinafore dress. It’s not rocket science!

I mean is it really pouring on that side of Brum? I’ve not long walked the dog and it was drizzly but pouring?? i now have the back door open as it’s hardly cold enough for a flannel checked shirt and plastic leggings 🤷🏼‍♀️
No it’s drizzling, as u say. I’m back from the school run and have changed from jeans and a thin sweatshirt as I was sweating From power walking home! 🥵

well hinch and ss did their autumn trays at the weekend (both equally tit) so of course babs had to jump on
Who is SS? I have seen this before and I just can’t work it out

Reactions: 6
i love hot chocolate (but i drink autumn drinks i hate so people think i'm cool)
i'm a body confident role model (but only when my arms and stomach are concealed)
i love to eat fruit (but only when it's thickly layered with icing)
I eat vegetables - but only if they're covered in grease in a Chinese takeaway spring roll
I'm GOOD at my job - oh wait I don't have a real job
I ADORE Stephen - but only when he waits on me hand and foot and brings me tea in bed and caters to the kids needs

• Haha
  • Heart
The hot chocolate stand that doesn't have hot chocolate on it and is primarily naff ornaments and sweets. I like me a naff Halloween ornament..... At Halloween.

Reactions: 16
No it’s drizzling, as u say. I’m back from the school run and have changed from jeans and a thin sweatshirt as I was sweating From power walking home! 🥵

Who is SS? I have seen this before and I just can’t work it out
SS is Stacey Soloman

Reactions: 2
One can only imagine what Emma went through to get her pleather leggings on 🤣😂🤣

Season 5 Bathroom GIF by Friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bahahahah that plastic cake stand is the naffest thing ever 😂😂 and the fact that she felt the need to do a ‘reveal’ of it 🤣🤣😂😂😂 DELUDED

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god! The Halloween cake stand 🙄🤦‍♀️
There will be multiple pics, stories, reels and a bleeping YouTube video on it won't there 🙄
How much can one idiot milk putting some tat on a naff stand 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh god! The Halloween cake stand 🙄🤦‍♀️
There will be multiple pics, stories, reels and a bleeping YouTube video on it won't there 🙄
How much can one idiot milk putting some tat on a naff stand 🤷‍♀️
On SEPTEMBER 13th!! No wonder normal, working, busy non-Insta hun mums can’t get bloody Halloween stuff in October, because it’s all gone by the end of Sept when these influencers and their sheep have to be weeks ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.