Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting watching crap tv in a crap dressing gown drinking hot cock in a crap mug. How sad is her life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hot chocolate?? Its really warm here, hardly hot chocolate weather!!

Reactions: 21
These threads change quicker than babs changes her pyjamas!

Hot chocolate?? Its really warm here, hardly hot chocolate weather!!
Ah but it’s cloudy and a little drizzly so she can justify it being “fall”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hot chocolate??!! Geez I’m putting ice in my water it’s so warm and humid here!
She’s determined it’s Autumn no matter what the silly cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey cow bags, a little recap for you…..

Made a big song and dance about making New Years resolutions for Sept 1st but failed them on day 1 - most likely lied about having a healthy lunch because she can’t look straight at the camera and didn’t post a TikTok. Seems it matters on there if she looks grey and grim. Shame that doesn’t extend to Insta.

A Poundland of tat threw up on her fireplace because it’s “fall” and she wants it to be Halloween now, despite the heatwave. Poll of autumn films.

Pretended PUS bought her flowers as a gift for looking after the kids this summer. LOL. No he didn’t. And it’s just being a mum. And it’s not like she actually spent much time with the kids on her own over the summer.

Posted a TikTok on day 2 that was completely crap and made no sense so yeah, #winning 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pumpkin spice latte, that she doesn’t like and kept her awake as they didn’t give her decaf, because she’s “basic”. She’s going to work through ALL the autumn drinks - *spoiler* she won’t like any of them!

AD for bread, only involved the kids and PUS was allowed in the grown up bed for it.

Grid post of her with her leg up on the kitchen counter (whhhhhyyyyy???) celebrating that the kids had slept past 7am. Rehashed crap.

Toured the tat shops for pumpkin related crap. Think she counts that as her “walks” and gloats like she’s massively improving her lifestyle.

Aggressive prawn cracker dance and some crappy spiel about boys not being interested in her. No shock there with that angry face.

Took Sunday off.

Back to school post focused on golden girl and how much she loves Babs. Poor Ethan barely mentioned. Then Babs could “work guilt free”. Which is hilarious because 1 it’s not work and 2 she never feels guilty about palming her kids off on the summer hols or banishing then upstairs from 6pm or about how she sells their lives for likes and money!

LOTS of chat about what she’s allergic to, a humidifier, new bedding etc etc….seems to have replaced the snoring bullshit. As suggested by @chipstick, she should take an antihistamine and duck off!

AD for a book with PUS and Erin, hope they got the pay cheque for it.

Ethan brought home an instrument and so was mocked by Babs who made it all about her, as usual.

Rehashed “it’s hot” content because we’re having some sunny days and she hates it because she’s the Kweeeeen of “Fall”.
Did give her a chance for a bikini photo tho, so body confident she hid behind a massive leaf blower (not a euphemism). Then made a TikTok about being over 40 and comfortable in her skin. She’s not tho, is she?

Seems to want to venture into fashion so asked her Babettes to do her work and tell her what she should wear. Clothes that FIT Babs, clothes that fit.

Very grey, grim, slurry (drunk?!?) and booooooring this week. Same as most other weeks to be fair.

Still (not) a size 18.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Hot chocolate??!! Geez I’m putting ice in my water it’s so warm and humid here!
She’s determined it’s Autumn no matter what the silly cow!
Same here. Although I've put ice in my glass of wine! #Iknowitsaschoolnight 🤪
We have our French doors open and although it's dark, it's a lovely evening here!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
standard rehashed content from babs. she's wathcing hunger games and apparently - exactly as she was last night - she's spending her time staring at her phone screen googling the heights of the actors. why does she keep announcing this? does she want a bleeping medal?!

gripping content, as always. why even watch films you aren't interested in! 🤦🏻‍♀️

It's NTA night!
Surely someone who watches as much tele as her would watch the NTA's 🤔
At the very least you'd have thought she could have RE SHARED the story AGAIN about when she stalked met Ant & Dec as they usually clean up at these awards 🙄🤷‍♀️
I'll await my Tingo!

• Haha
Here's a Tingo challenge. If she ever says the word "cock" out loud on any of her posts, I'll say something positive about Emma on this thread.

ETA before I get caught in a technicality - it has to be in the hot/in a can/diet context, or literally referring to a penis, for it to count. She can't catch me out with a "cock a doodle doo". 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Here's a Tingo challenge. If she ever says the word "cock" out loud on any of her posts, I'll say something positive about Emma on this thread.

ETA before I get caught in a technicality - it has to be in the hot/in a can/diet context, or literally referring to a penis, for it to count. She can't catch me out with a "cock a doodle doo". 🐔
Love this 🤣🙌 but it'll never happen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I’m going to have to sue you as I’ve just nearly choked on hot coffee reading the ETA bit 😂😂😂

#nothotcockbitrude

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the hell is she drinking hot chocolate? We’ve got the windows and patio doors open wide here and we’re only just up the road from Birmingham, it’s so warm and humid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dying to know how the new bed looks...oh wait ? Not been a success has it. Funny how it's not been mentioned since this am .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.