Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her recent stories - Why does her head move so much!! Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve noticed this.

Reactions: 6
Those poor kids banished to bed at 7pm no matter what so she can get her telly time. Donā€™t they have clubs? Homework they need help with? Shower? Supper? All the things that kids do on an evening?! It baffles me!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Those poor kids banished to bed at 7pm no matter what so she can get her telly time. Donā€™t they have clubs? Homework they need help with? Shower? Supper? All the things that kids do on an evening?! It baffles me!
Yes! This is what I think too! When my kids were that age, we had dinner about 6pm and then there were clubs (Cubs, swimming, gym etc etc) at least 3 nights per week. Homework, chatting, music practice etc etc - bed usually about 8.30-9pm. I donā€™t get how she has all evening doing NOTHING???
Also she is very lucky she hasnā€™t had all these clubs yet - when my youngest was 10 she was swimming 10 hours per week (Saturday mornings at 5.30am, which meant alarm at 4.45am) - can you imagine Emma doing that?!

Reactions: 15
My daughter is 4 days older than Ethan. (I shouldnā€™t know that). She goes to brownies on a Monday - itā€™s from 6:30 to 7:45. Ethan was in Cubs or beavers or whatever - he must have a meeting at some sort of similar times? As you move through the levels, the meetings get later. We do swimming straight from school on a Tuesday - we get back just before 6, not a chance I can sort tea quicker than 6:30 - how does she get those kids banished so quickly?
Now sheā€™s getting older, we try to eat together as a family. I donā€™t want to cook 2 meals, plus not a chance I can give my daughter a nugget or fish finger anymore.
Is babs eating her tea at 4 with the toddlers?

Reactions: 13
Now we know why her Insta buddies are giving her a wide berth, telling the world that she canā€™t keep a secret . Probably the same reason she has no real friends.
What on earth made her think that this is insta worthy and why hasnā€™t anyone called her out on it . Sheā€™s such a knob .

Reactions: 16
I think she should remake todayā€™s reel with different captions eg
I like eating fruit (when it is covered in icing)
I love going on walks (around home bargains)
Iā€™m always a size 18 (when the fabric is stretchy)
oh we could do SO many of these

I love going for a run (but only when Iā€™m gifted free clothes)
I love eating rice (but only when Iā€™ve hung it on the line first)
I love being a Mum to my daughter (oh wait, Iā€™ve got two kidsā€¦.??)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but today is SEPTEMBER 14th right?
And yet Emmais practically crying with excitement because she is ā€œdebutingā€ her hot chocolate stand full of Halloween crap?

I am lost for words. Itā€™s 6 weeks away you dumb witch. Youā€™re not ā€œdebutingā€ it because you do it every holiday/season and it ALWAYS looks like Poundland just threw up its Halloween/ holiday/season tat on a cake stand.

Has Emma ever had an original thought? Noā€¦ā€¦.didnā€™t think so.
She is the most boring person, I think sheā€™s even more boring the Mrs Meldrum and thatā€™s hard to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Kids woke up during the night and woke the dog LIES. And that hot cock station is a mess . Babs a hint , look at Pinterest for ideas cos you canā€™t even decorate without making it look like a bomb hit it.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but today is SEPTEMBER 14th right?
And yet Emmais practically crying with excitement because she is ā€œdebutingā€ her hot chocolate stand full of Halloween crap?

I am lost for words. Itā€™s 6 weeks away you dumb witch. Youā€™re not ā€œdebutingā€ it because you do it every holiday/season and it ALWAYS looks like Poundland just threw up its Halloween/ holiday/season tat on a cake stand.

Has Emma ever had an original thought? Noā€¦ā€¦.didnā€™t think so.
She is the most boring person, I think sheā€™s even more boring the Mrs Meldrum and thatā€™s hard to do!
Snap lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210914-071329_Instagram.jpg

Tingo to the person who mentioned how awful these are!

More lies about the kids waking up in the night! FFS she is such a mess. If they did wake up, maybe putting them to bed at 7pm aged 8 & 10 is too early you bleeping tool.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 762076

More lies about the kids waking up in the night! FFS she is such a mess. If they did wake up, maybe putting them to bed at 7pm aged 8 & 10 is too early you bleeping tool.
Nice chin .. not fat shaming as I said before Iā€™m not exactly slim but I donā€™t post my layers all over sm. at least put some effort into yourself you filthy bish

Reactions: 9
View attachment 762076

That was me!! And it was a while ago, and sheā€™s already addressed it, so clearly she thinks about comments on here every time she posts šŸ¤£ I wish it would make her stop and consider what sheā€™s posting but sadly I think it just makes her more determined to continue to post utter tit to prove sheā€™s ā€œwinningā€ šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
View attachment 762076

...and if they're waking at 3:30am they've already had over eight hours sleep!
She was in her pyjamas under her blanket šŸ„µšŸ¤® at 7:00pm last night, so you can't have it both ways Babs. Kids go to bed later, they'll sleep later, kids go to bed early, they'll be awake early!

Reactions: 17
"If you have kiddos who cry at drop offs my boy did for months"...

She just can't resist any opportunity to belittle that poor boy can she? Stupid cow

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.