Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just skimmed through her stories and all it's highlighted to me is that her career has definitely peaked and is now on a slippery slope. Also, she definitely doesn't have close, real-life friends does she?? Who would need that level of validation from the Babettes if they had meaningful friendships with people they actually know.

It is! His mum bought him a new jacket for the occasion
I hope he didn’t stay up past his bedtime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah the book launch. Unmumsy god bless her the only one who showed up on book launch night with the bloke (not sure who he is!?). I remember unmumsy doing a few stories of this and her and that bloke looked bored out of their brains.

Notice how Emma has to be at the forefront. Nobhead. Is that BTEC Paul’s mum (Hand on his shoulder?) lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Over 10.5k people liked her boasting post. She’ll be over the moon at those figures. We’ve still got a maoam advert to endure this week. No doubt filmed with the children main lining sugar, zero calories of course 🙄

Over 10.5k people liked her boasting post. She’ll be over the moon at those figures. We’ve still got a maoam advert to endure this week. No doubt filmed with the children main lining sugar, zero calories of course 🙄
So crap and full of it! It does mention her ‘wonderful assistant’ though....wonder if Miss Dee still works for her then!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Yep! It's from Costco. Another essential shopping trip then! It'll be for the garden party she'll be having this weekend. :rolleyes:
she'll definitely have classed a trip to costco as "essential". it's her blogging anniversary, dontcha know! cake is definitely an essential purchase to celebrate such a special occasion, especially with babs being a self-proclaimed key worker, bringing laughter to the nation to help drag them through a pandemic. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i doubt that easter cake will even last til the weekend. it'll be eaten tonight as part of a beige buffet party, given that the four mini egg cakes she photographed herself with this morning was obviously her breakfast. she'll then be forced to go out on yet another "essential" shopping trip to stock up for all her canopy garden parties.

it's ridiculous that she couldn't simply plan ahead, and order cakes to be delivered in her asda order. or delivered by amazon fresh. there's absolutely no need for her to be out filling her trolley at costo, undoubtedly accompanied by wet san.

• Angry
  • Sad
I think the ad is tomorrow. So using another post that's digging for praise and admiration on the day it DIDN'T happen (scroll back, this anniversary has never been mentioned on the 31st March) she has her high engagement ready to wow Maoam.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Remember last July when she was terrified to go shopping....what a load of bertie!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember last July when she was terrified to go shopping....what a load of bertie!
I think she knows better than to even dare mention the fake Pandemic Anxiety that ran from March 23rd through to the day Primark re opened and she was confirmed to be going to DLP 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She must be pissed in a heap on the floor after celebrating herself with multiple cocks in a tin! No stories for a few hours!
Gonna look rough as a badgers arse in the morning Babs!
And doubt you’ll share pics of your hungover face 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
Ah the book launch. Unmumsy god bless her the only one who showed up on book launch night with the bloke (not sure who he is!?). I remember unmumsy doing a few stories of this and her and that bloke looked bored out of their brains.
I think that’s Matt something...Man vs Baby? I used to follow him but he became a bit of a political opinionated twit.

Was that just before she went on holiday to Brighton?

• Heart
She must be pissed in a heap on the floor after celebrating herself with multiple cocks in a tin! No stories for a few hours!
Gonna look rough as a badgers arse in the morning Babs!
And doubt you’ll share pics of your hungover face 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Ha! She's just read your post and added an evening scratch fest of nonsense for you 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watched her vlog.

She’s a size 18 who knew?
Four coats and TU small underwear lol (thread title suggestion!)

Why is her outdoor cushions damp? We’re they stored in top top? Also is the furniture outside new? Not seen it before

Reactions: 13

Notice how Emma has to be at the forefront. Nobhead. Is that BTEC Paul’s mum (Hand on his shoulder?) lol 😆
I think that was Manversusbaby. I really like him. He's very very funny 😂.

Reactions: 5
as usual, she shared a "give me all the praise and attention" style post to up her engagement so that the babettes are perfectly primed for her upcoming maoam ad. "calories don't count if you're eating sweets for an ad!"

ofc, there will be "non" for ethan, because as we were reminded in the latest vlog - y'know, in case anyone had forgotten, ethan is "still" being vegetarian. yeah babs, because it's not a phase! she was literally taunting him earlier about eating bird seed because it contained meal worms, and now she's presumably filled the house with sweets that ethan can't eat! all the more for her, i guess. "calories don't count when you're saving your son from eating crushed up animal skin and bones"!

at least, i HOPE she won't try to entice ethan into mainlining sugar to create content for her ad for maoam sweets, by misleading him about the fact that they contain gelatine, as she did the time she essentially tricked him into eating pop tarts. because that would be disgusting, and would show just how little respect she has for her son and his beliefs.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.