Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think aswell, a lot of influencers are so big headed that it would hurt their ego to even bring themselves to screenshot and admit that they do actually care about what is being said on here. I'm sure I can remember someone posting screenshots before, but I can't think who

Reactions: 12
I've always wondered this - please delete if it isn't allowed or if it's been asked a thousand times before but if this is such a horrible site that does nothing but troll people, why don't influencers ever share screenshots from here? I only follow one thread on here really but I don't think any influencer ever has. I wonder if it's because deep down they know a lot of what is being said is true, or is it because they're scared people will come here, read the threads and actually think differently? I'm genuinely curious.
Mrs Hinch did last week, about 5 old posts...but revealed in her screenshot that she has the like and quote functions that you only get if you have an account so Mrs Hinch must have a tattle account 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Mrs Hinch did last week, about 5 old posts...but revealed in her screenshot that she has the like and quote functions that you only get if you have an account so Mrs Hinch must have a tattle account 🤣
Really? I don't watch her stories anymore. Can't stand her 😬

Reactions: 11
Really? I don't watch her stories anymore. Can't stand her 😬
Post #907 of Hinch thread #358 has the screenshot

I only found here after Babs DLP meltdown...she didn't say tattle as such but gave me enough to Google and find it...I was a bored Babette at that point so she pointed me in the direction of my people 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Holding a teddy and watching a programme about teen mom's, when she's in her 40's. It's just not right. I'm so intrigued into her mental state, I want to know what's wrong with her. Or maybe she's just very odd and completely enabled to behave to strangely due to wet san and Pus.
Me too! I think should have been a psychologist. I’m really into why people do the things they do 🧐

Reactions: 10
That Maom ad is so lame. She couldn’t have done less. Seeing her chewing with her mouth open is disgusting and why Moam signed off on this is dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That Maom ad is so lame. She couldn’t have done less. Seeing her chewing with her mouth open is disgusting and why Moam signed off on this is dreadful.
If you think that’s bad, have a look at Sparkles and Stretchmarks version, although she does show her husband in bed with her so there is that. (She has her own thread here too)

I can't believe I ever actually liked her content. She drives me mad now 😬

Reactions: 22
You are not though, are you Emma!
You are a manky filthy dirty sweaty mess. And a new coat won't change that 🤮🤢
Listen, I know this is petty and I deliberately stopped myself posting about it when I saw her story earlier but seeing your re-post, I can't hold back.

"Hey people who sweat in coat fans"

What does this mean? It reads as though she is directly addressing fans of people who sweat in coats. This would be a very niche market and besides, she's specifically stating that she is no longer a person who sweats in coats. They wouldn't be pleased to hear that she was not sweating if they were fans of people sweating in coats.

Whatever way I wrangle this sentence I can't make it make sense! It would have been better for her to just leave out the word "fans". She has zero understanding of language / grammar; it genuinely astounds me. I know this is a minute thing to focus on but for some reason it's really, really pissed me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I only found here after Babs DLP meltdown...she didn't say tattle as such but gave me enough to Google and find it...I was a bored Babette at that point so she pointed me in the direction of my people 🤣
I can’t remember what car crash had happened at the time (I lurked for a while before registering) but I’m another here on Bab’s recommendation 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've always wondered this - please delete if it isn't allowed or if it's been asked a thousand times before but if this is such a horrible site that does nothing but troll people, why don't influencers ever share screenshots from here? I only follow one thread on here really but I don't think any influencer ever has. I wonder if it's because deep down they know a lot of what is being said is true, or is it because they're scared people will come here, read the threads and actually think differently? I'm genuinely curious.
It's both! Every time an influencer had a rant about tattle (which they all did at one point) they ended up sending people here, who would read a few things and think "hmmmm", and become a tattler. That's why whenever Emma mentions "trolls" she doesn't even say "the site" anymore because she knows she swells our ranks as people come to see all the "hate" and then realise a lot of it is just true and see her in a new light. I think you'd have to be pretty blind to yourself to read here and not see any truth in any of it- obviously Emma is a massive narc, but even she knows what is said here is true and she doesn't want to send anyone else to be enlightened. What Emma fails to realise is that plenty of people will dislike her and question her ehaviour having never once visited Tattle

Reactions: 20
I’m thinking of taking a course to learn more, I’m 44 & petrified but if not now I’ll never do it.
If you need any help,,,,,,,,
Definitely look into courses, and charities who will give you training etc in return for volunteering. Along side working for an NHS Trust, I also work for a charity 2 days a week and I love it 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Listen, I know this is petty and I deliberately stopped myself posting about it when I saw her story earlier but seeing your re-post, I can't hold back.

"Hey people who sweat in coat fans"

What does this mean? It reads as though she is directly addressing fans of people who sweat in coats. This would be a very niche market and besides, she's specifically stating that she is no longer a person who sweats in coats. They wouldn't be pleased to hear that she was not sweating if they were fans of people sweating in coats.

Whatever way I wrangle this sentence I can't make it make sense! It would have been better for her to just leave out the word "fans". She has zero understanding of language / grammar; it genuinely astounds me. I know this is a minute thing to focus on but for some reason it's really, really pissed me off!
I genuinely think she’s trolling me! I cannot wear an outside coat. I sweat In the winter 🥶

• Haha
She wants matching Crocs with the girl 🤮🤢
Twinning is a no no Babs, wake the duck up and stop letting Erin be a target for bullies. And Crocs, seriously,,,,, FFS That poor girl 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Twinning is a no no Babs, wake the duck up and stop letting Erin be a target for bullies. And Crocs, seriously,,,,, FFS That poor girl 🤦‍♀️🙄
Crocs are way more embarrassing than flip flops . Poor Erin.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg- how long is she going to keep this up!? When Erin is old enough for nights out, are we going to be treated to Babs shoehorning herself into a mini skirt and high heels and tagging along?? (Not that Erin has to wear mini skirts and heels- but you get my drift)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If it wasn’t past midday I’d of thought the crocs were an April fools why would her 10 year old who is embarrassed by flip flops want to wear those ugly shoes with badges stuck all over them they are vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.